Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 20)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@priya- havent seen but heard about it.. it is sad to see personal attacks and accusations. Pinpointing to any particular member like this on social media is really uncalled for. People really forget that there are real people behind IF Ids..We may differ in POVs , we may differ in choices..to believe or not believe in some cases...but dragging the issue to a personal level is really uncalled for...

Nice to see you taking this calmly..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeewrit_in_water-Viji-dennisdmenacehoneypriya-Gan---Nishita--

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by psarada

Koi hai yaha par? so today I was going through this article from TC

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/my-contract-was-renewal-i-asked-more-money-never-ever-said-i-will-quit-adaalat-ronit-roy

Wish this is read by some barun bashers(especially the PH girl Nishi) who were ready to bash him saying he was ungrateful to the PH and asked for more money when it is the norm that almost all apply in their career life. Like I too negotiated my salary hike when my appraisals were done earlier this month. Oh the bashing Barun got due to this news leak by Nishi was horrible. Wish the 4Lions PH, Gul and Nishi read this article. Here Ronit Roy himself is admitting that he asked for higher remuneration.
its okay dear..those who hav never understood things...will never try to understand too...Smile..they dont even know what is meant by being professional?

Yeah Riti, professional ka meaning was changed by 4Lions and Gul. Now Gul is getting a taste of their own medicine. The actor Rishabh who plays Aryaan the second lead in QH is quitting the show even when he is in exclusive contract with Zee because he got a role for negative lead in Subhash Ghai's movie. Good for the PH and Gul maata. Not everyone is going to be Barun trying to stick by the show even when it is crappy and that too after getting lead roles. Rishabh was in the show only for 6 months and now is throwing in the towel and on top of it was not at all apologetic for his act of throwing in the towel. Well don't they say - Karma always bites when you least expect it. Good now Gul will know what is different this time around in QH.
yeah heard about that actor quittingLOL...Karma you see...very well put by you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanspsharmilaPSharada

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
anybody watching madhubala? looks like GH is pouring everything that was meant for IPK here but alas, the story and scripting is going well but where is the chemistry and where are the actors to execute the passion, the nafrat and the angst. Ouch

@priya, packs darling packs Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeespsharmila-Viji-Omorabotihoneypriya-Gan---Nishita--indi52riti4u

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

anybody watching madhubala? looks like GH is pouring everything that was meant for IPK here but alas, the story and scripting is going well but where is the chemistry and where are the actors to execute the passion, the nafrat and the angst. Ouch

In MB they killed of RK's character when they made RK take revenge on Madhu. I can see GH wanting to try out the things he did in MB here in IPK and definitely it would have rocked as Arnav-Khushi did have the sword of past hanging on them. Instead Gul maata threw in Sheetal and Mrs.India tracks. But for me MB is done and I am not going to bother about the show frankly as RK is now obsessive and no longer interests me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deeps

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

hellozzz all...busy day with bro around -- so havent been online at all...

watched Jurassic Park Imax 3D last nite and its mindblowing (would recommend ) !!!

hahaha -- and places where am not around -- people bash me and make me headlines these days -- and the best is that I am a 40 year old ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

(should on normal sense comment as class-less and disgusting -- but when unknown people say baseless and the word of the day which me and bhai was rofling on seeing someone -- "OBNOXIOUS" -- I would rather ROFL on these bashing nd mud slinging  !!!)

Ah! Some people never stop .. do they?? Smile

We love Gandhiji and the three monkeys. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifan-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan-honeypriyaNewbiesoapfanPSharada--Nishita--riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

on MB.,I saw it yesterdayOuch...there was so much scope for scene...specially with RKAngry..the scene had powerful dialogues..situations...and everythin to make an impact...but sadly actor doesnt know how to ACTAngryAngry

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsPSharada

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
had a long hectic day at work and I thought I will have loads of pages to go thru in CC..surprised to see only two pages in entire day..all bcoz of BB..he is silent for one day and CC is calm too..shya

Arnav_KhushifanPSharadaOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

Edited by honeypriya - 12 April 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanwrit_in_waterbs_deeps-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

Go to top