Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 148)

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi all,

Great picture and edits -- thanks Priya and Farha and Gandhari...

have a lovely Sunday :)

Edited by Dazee - 21 April 2013 at 8:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeeOmoraboti

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

New CC up -- wont get time later to do -- but please move to the other CC once we hit 150pgs here

Priya Hug  sorry you know why teri note padi bhi nahi just jumped.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsOmoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Hi Deeps, Sorry had to take some rest as my eyes were literally screaming after coming back from shopping in the hot day. So are you still around. We can chat on anything - interview, photos and the whole nine yards.

BTW I loved yesterday's interview - Barun has become more confident in giving interviews. He was very good in discussing the ending of IPK. No blame game but telling his point also. More and more I read the IPK closure interviews, I am stunned that the PH and the channel couldn't reach an agreement on how to close the serial and they literally made soup of everything. Given that there was not much of story left I really don't know the reason why the mindless and stupid tracks were laid out and everyone became so stupid and unprofessional.
did you manage to get good rest.?

His interviews are always good..what I think is his answers are depending on the interviewer and the kind of questions they ask..even if the interviewer asks the same question but in a different way he manages to give good answers..and moreover whenever the interview is detailed one, it gives a clear picture of what he wants to say...in one of the recent interviews when he was asked what is the release date of MAMR...first thing that came out was  "I dont know"..followed by "actually I know",,,will he ever change..:) 

Channel & PH deserved each other..its just the actors who deserved better..not just Sobti..but everyone else too...they had a story which could have changed the face of our daily soaps but they ruined it all with all the mess they have created..

PSharadaOmoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Hi Deeps, Sorry had to take some rest as my eyes were literally screaming after coming back from shopping in the hot day. So are you still around. We can chat on anything - interview, photos and the whole nine yards.

BTW I loved yesterday's interview - Barun has become more confident in giving interviews. He was very good in discussing the ending of IPK. No blame game but telling his point also. More and more I read the IPK closure interviews, I am stunned that the PH and the channel couldn't reach an agreement on how to close the serial and they literally made soup of everything. Given that there was not much of story left I really don't know the reason why the mindless and stupid tracks were laid out and everyone became so stupid and unprofessional.
did you manage to get good rest.?

His interviews are always good..what I think is his answers are depending on the interviewer and the kind of questions they ask..even if the interviewer asks the same question but in a different way he manages to give good answers..and moreover whenever the interview is detailed one, it gives a clear picture of what he wants to say...in one of the recent interviews when he was asked what is the release date of MAMR...first thing that came out was  "I dont know"..followed by "actually I know",,,will he ever change..:)

Channel & PH deserved each other..its just the actors who deserved better..not just Sobti..but everyone else too...they had a story which could have changed the face of our daily soaps but they ruined it all with all the mess they have created..

Yeah Deeps, had to go to big bazaar for shopping and it was so hot in the afternoon. Came back and just crashed on the bed. Now I am feeling okay.

@Bold:- I agree with you. Channel and PH were trying to cheat one other and both got what they deserved. It really is pathetic that they had such beautiful cast and such good story and they destroyed everything. It is such a pity that this beautiful cast got stuck with this pathetic PH and the channel.

bs_deepsOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I have finally activated Signatures & Banners .. could not help. Embarrassed

And I am loving it!! Day Dreaming

EnVeebs_deepsPSharada

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Yeah Deeps, had to go to big bazaar for shopping and it was so hot in the afternoon. Came back and just crashed on the bed. Now I am feeling okay.

@Bold:- I agree with you. Channel and PH were trying to cheat one other and both got what they deserved. It really is pathetic that they had such beautiful cast and such good story and they destroyed everything. It is such a pity that this beautiful cast got stuck with this pathetic PH and the channel.
Big baazar on weekend is totally crowdy..

Whatever we say about PH and channel is not good enough..whenever I see a scrolling in  SP, that only reminds me of the cheap trick they played by showing that disclaimer during last one week...

We are almost at the end of April..Hope they will start the shoot of 22 yards soon and also the promos for MAMR will start..

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I have finally activated Signatures & Banners .. could not help. Embarrassed

And I am loving it!! Day Dreaming
hehe..I too enabled it only today...loved Beena and  Gs siggies..I thought Priya  had one too..but couldnt see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Big baazar on weekend is totally crowdy..

Whatever we say about PH and channel is not good enough..whenever I see a scrolling in  SP, that only reminds me of the cheap trick they played by showing that disclaimer during last one week...

We are almost at the end of April..Hope they will start the shoot of 22 yards soon and also the promos for MAMR will start..

Yes Deeps, Big bazaar was totally crowded but I had to do the shopping and next week whole looks jammed so I bravely ventured and got it done. Now don't have to worry for 2-3 weeks.

I just hope they start the promos for MAMR and the movie is released. And that disclaimer actually dented the PH and channel's reputation and now after Sony's closure of Kuch toh - everyone knows how unprofessional the channel and PH were. They received their dues and going forward I do hope none of my favorites come in the 4Lions PH product.

EnVeebs_deepsOmoraboti

Go to top