Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 117)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Sarada! My Belan Queen! Embarrassed

Dips said the lime tshirt BS was wearing has 92 on it. And I just said 9 reminds me of September. All road leads to Sobti and all discussions start with him too. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@Deeps:- I so wish these so called Khayeli pulao cooking is stopped by fans and TOI. Barun is not coming to TV. He is not going to come back in a serial which has no scope for acting. Not only Barun many other actors turned down this role as after marriage only Supriya and Sanaya have prominent roles. So why is the TOI and these stupid fans keep on churning out the same stories again and again. Barun was bashed enough for "ditching"(in their terms) IPK so why do they want Barun to be again coming back in a TV serial. Beats me. Somehow I would be very happy if Barun takes up some episodics - Like CID, Adalat so that I can watch him on screen and he can explore other characters and mainly I don't have to wait all the way till July to catch him on screen.
I really dont understand so called fans..from the earlier shows that he did, its evident that he doesnt do monotony roles..all four characters are different..how can anyone expect him to do show like CC? if TOI wants more hits they better give some real news than this fake news...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

@Deeps:- I so wish these so called Khayeli pulao cooking is stopped by fans and TOI. Barun is not coming to TV. He is not going to come back in a serial which has no scope for acting. Not only Barun many other actors turned down this role as after marriage only Supriya and Sanaya have prominent roles. So why is the TOI and these stupid fans keep on churning out the same stories again and again. Barun was bashed enough for "ditching"(in their terms) IPK so why do they want Barun to be again coming back in a TV serial. Beats me. Somehow I would be very happy if Barun takes up some episodics - Like CID, Adalat so that I can watch him on screen and he can explore other characters and mainly I don't have to wait all the way till July to catch him on screen.

<div></div>I really dont understand so called fans..from the earlier shows that he did, its evident that he doesntdo monotony roles..all four characters are different..how can anyone expect him to do show like CC? if TOI wants more hits they better give some real news than this fake news...

Whatever you say, sweethearts .. But BS broke my heart. Broken Heart

He mentioned cameo and I am still waiting ... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps-Gan-PSharada

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Team Sarun is sharing BS pics one after another in FB. LOL

Barun reading fan messages.. an hour ago!

wish the had not put the watermark bang in the middleOuch...anyway was having my morning therapy

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t412/Gandhari_Sen/430211_554487074595513_968463054_n_zps9d86b715.jpg
original pic credit: Team Sarun

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazee-Viji-bs_deepsjakhushihoneypriyaOmoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi farha,

note the change of gender in the first line. barun as she. LOL. 5'8"... dare i confess, i have always had a thing for not too tall men.

Di..thats the first thing that I told Farha about this article..I couldnt read beyond first line at that time..today I finished reading..not only the first line, they mentioned this "Barun is a one man woman " D'oh

Omoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Seems like this guy is not going to shave for the play. One lazy banda I tell you.LOLLOLLOL
LOL..is that the reason why he is not playing any role..but only narrating? Wink there is no point in us crying about it..what to saay after "I dont like to shave or trim when I am  not working? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

<div></div>I really dont understand so called fans..from the earlier shows that he did, its evident that he doesntdo monotony roles..all four characters are different..how can anyone expect him to do show like CC? if TOI wants more hits they better give some real news than this fake news...

Whatever you say, sweethearts .. But BS broke my heart. Broken Heart

He mentioned cameo and I am still waiting ... Cry

Farha did you get the Kurta? Wink

Omoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

You know what! I love this guy even more when I see him wearing the same stuff over and over again. He indeed is still grounded. Smile

I was thinking last night - when he bought a car for himself, he also bought one for his dad. That says a lot about him. Smile It is unfortunate that some people even had issues with that .. it is their loss that they are letting go someone who can be really appreciated.
We are totally nuts..last night only I was telling my parents about his cars and him mentioning Rajnikanth...we dont leave a chance to think about him and appreciate him..do we?

Omoraboti

Go to top