Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 110)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Article on possibility of Farhan's Replacement in CC. Of course, they have to put Barun's name at the top of the list. D'oh

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by psarada

@Farah :- Read your D4D. Hayee, Let me go back and reread it again. Too good man. I like both your Khushi's - from Desire one as well as L&L though I am partial to L&L. I like the way you go with the story flow keeping the viewers hooked up. Good job girl.

So everyone seems to have gotten hooked to Humsafar or ZGH. I am very busy in AD so maybe I will catch these once AD frees up. For the time being I am happy with Veera and Master Chef. Deeps did you watch MC this week. It was good right - cooking in punjabi fields.
Sarada..I coudnt watch MC..I watched yesterday after a very long time..I am having real tight schedule at work..will try to catch it over weekend.. 

It was nice deeps - the challenges were really good. Next week it is going to be 2 eliminations. I think MC will go on for another 4-5 weeks only and maybe after IPL SP will have a new serial on air. Try to watch it and on Sunday 7PM you have MC episode wherein the chefs cook food and give out recipes.

Chalo on that note, need to crash back in AD. Will be back tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Article on possibility of Farhan's Replacement in CC. Of course, they have to put Barun's name at the top of the list. D'oh

Farah - this is exact word to word translation of SBS segment that aired in the afternoon. So seems like Farhan is indeed getting replaced if all these reports are considered. But Barun is there only for the hits on the page. He is no way going to come to Chanchan.

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

ROFL

what happened to television is duhh talks LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeejakhushiDivya1503OmorabotiPSharada

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Going out of town for the weekendTongue

good night/day!!Hug 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmorabotiPSharada

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Farah - this is exact word to word translation of SBS segment that aired in the afternoon. So seems like Farhan is indeed getting replaced if all these reports are considered. But Barun is there only for the hits on the page. He is no way going to come to Chanchan.

Arre! The list I am sure is made up by the writer .. they just have to bring Barun in everywhere. He is the hottie naa!

Everyone is using him for their own sake .. and Baba is at peace!

PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

He continued, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun, " he ended.

ROFL

what happened to television is duhh talks LOL

Priya this is the classic tale of 'Ab aaya nah oonth pahad ke neeche'. Earlier all FK was a big motor mouth telling Television is duh and he was so great and got so many auditions and was an established actor but now after 3 weeks of low TRPs and completely rejection from audience, janab becomes humble and tells this. But to tell the truth there are lot of things that are not working with ChanChan and the story and the screenplay is also not working big time. Unfortunately FK is taking the fall for all the things that are going bad in the show and mostly he will be replaced is what I think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeehoneypriyaOmoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

It was nice deeps - the challenges were really good. Next week it is going to be 2 eliminations. I think MC will go on for another 4-5 weeks only and maybe after IPL SP will have a new serial on air. Try to watch it and on Sunday 7PM you have MC episode wherein the chefs cook food and give out recipes.

Chalo on that note, need to crash back in AD. Will be back tomorrow.
If all goes well in our implementation I should watch all the episodes of this week...Its shame for SP that they had to pull off two shows from prime time within months..lets see what they will come up with..

good night..see you tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaOmoraboti

Go to top