Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 105)

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Hello Hug

Take a min to check this out ...very cute , we all need to start our day following this Mantra...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeebs_deepshoneypriya

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
BTW seems like Farhan is going to be replaced in Chanchan. SBS reported that and now we have Farhan speaking to Tellychakkar asking fandom to give him some time and not to compare with Barun Sobti. Ab aaya na oonth padha ke neeche. Earlier guy was one big motor mouth and was mocking everything related to TV. Now the show and the premise is not working and he is being humble and asking for time. But the show not taking off is not entirely Farhan's fault. It is more to do with the show and the premise not working. But he is taking the fall for it. Unfair I think but that's life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeehoneypriyaOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Farah update the L&L too yaar. Itna bhi BS ke peeche baag mat. I am waiting for both the updates and especially of L&L

Before you show me your belan, d4d will be posted today .. and L&L in 2-3 days. WinkTongue

Huh! Now I can roam around tension free! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsPSharada

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

wow Farha -- loved it -- never read an FF till date -- should certainly read urs now Smile

Awhhh! Thanks, Priya! Embarrassed

FFs are great time pass and I read them mostly as bed time stories. LOLLOL There are some absolutely mind-blowing FFs in the forum.

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepshoneypriya

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Hello Hug

Take a min to check this out ...very cute , we all need to start our day following this Mantra...

Awhh! Wish I could laugh like him at such simple things...

Thanks for sharing, Beena Di! Made me smile. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by honeypriya

wow Farha -- loved it -- never read an FF till date -- should certainly read urs now Smile

Awhhh! Thanks, Priya! Embarrassed

FFs are great time pass and I read them mostly as bed time stories. LOLLOL There are some absolutely mind-blowing FFs in the forum.

Yeah agree with you farah. There are some really mind blowing FF writers on the forum. Compared to the IPK creatives, I feel the creativity is good with the FF writers. I always try to catch on the FFs I love and Farah hain na - bahut bhaw khati rahti hain. never updates on time but I just love L&L yaar. Kuch kar bhi nahi sakti, I go completely mush when I read L&L - must have read each update more than 3-4 times. That's why you see us giving dhamki to her on crooner thread also.

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsOmoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Farah update the L&L too yaar. Itna bhi BS ke peeche baag mat. I am waiting for both the updates and especially of L&L

Before you show me your belan, d4d will be posted today .. and L&L in 2-3 days. WinkTongue

Huh! Now I can roam around tension free! LOL

Remember I will be holding onto your promise of L&L in 2-3 days and your time starts now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

BTW seems like Farhan is going to be replaced in Chanchan. SBS reported that and now we have Farhan speaking to Tellychakkar asking fandom to give him some time and not to compare with Barun Sobti. Ab aaya na oonth padha ke neeche. Earlier guy was one big motor mouth and was mocking everything related to TV. Now the show and the premise is not working and he is being humble and asking for time. But the show not taking off is not entirely Farhan's fault. It is more to do with the show and the premise not working. But he is taking the fall for it. Unfair I think but that's life.

Who is comparing him with Barun?? Shocked Not fair, yaar! He has to mouth 50% of the dialouges! How can anyone compare him with Barun?

Well, on a more serious note, so he is eating humble pies now. Better late than never. But in all these, the only person I feel for is Sanaya. Ouch 

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsPSharada

Go to top