Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 100)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 13562

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Originally posted by Omoraboti

[QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=Omoraboti] <font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm


i dont mind a arnav khushi wala hug.Wink this fan hugs are all side hugs.
 
ya right...run towards him in slow motion at Machaan next time and have the Khushi waala hug -- i'll play the rabba ve instead of animal sounds LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanNewbiesoapfan

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

<font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm me of his height. Cry</font>


Pehle ye batao Tum kya karoge iss info ki ? Wink LOL

</div>
<div><font color="#cc0000">I am trying to figure out his Kurta size! Wink</font>

To wear over his extra extra lowrise jeansWink ?
 
Bingo!! LOL
 
I cant look at him shirtless for long. Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8805

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Originally posted by Omoraboti

[QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=Omoraboti] <font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm


i dont mind a arnav khushi wala hug.Wink this fan hugs are all side hugs.
 
ya right...run towards him in slow motion at Machaan next time and have the Khushi waala hug -- i'll play the rabba ve instead of animal sounds LOL


pucca na???
next mid week. you know where.WinkWinkWink
impact se gir na pade. piche khare rehna for support.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifan--Nishita--honeypriya-Gan-NewbiesoapfanOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Joined: 25 November 2011
Posts: 13562

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=Omoraboti] <font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm
 


pucca na???
next mid week. you know where.WinkWinkWink
impact se gir na pade. piche khare rehna for support.
 
you will only hear this from then -- LOL
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dennisdmenace-Gan-

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Joined: 09 September 2006
Posts: 14960

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

<font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm me of his height. Cry</font>


Pehle ye batao Tum kya karoge iss info ki ? Wink LOL

</div>
<div><font color="#cc0000">I am trying to figure out his Kurta size! Wink</font>

To wear over his extra extra lowrise jeansWink ?

G, we discussed the jeans yesterday ...I don't want a kurta bas naadhe nange aadmi I like.

GM/GE Hug


Priya , who the h*** is the journalist with Barun's marriage article fire her please.


Edited by beena14 - 18 April 2013 at 9:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila-Gan-indi52

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16055

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Anyone here ? 
dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Joined: 01 February 2012
Posts: 8805

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=dennisdmenace][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=Omoraboti] <font color="#cc0000">Someone please confirm
 


pucca na???
next mid week. you know where.WinkWinkWink
impact se gir na pade. piche khare rehna for support.
 
you will only hear this from then -- LOL
 

aap bhi na....Embarrassed
shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 13314

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Helloo PriyaHug How are you sweety...

AnuHugI see you here as well...my life is running like rail gadiLOL...too exhaustedConfused


Hope all the croonies are doing well...Embarrassed

Will be back here...night time ...Have a good day allEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beena14Newbiesoapfan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crooner CC : Springs of Beginnings #9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1202   Views: 76371

honeypriya 1202 76371 11 April 2013 at 10:39am by indi52
Crooner CC : Kuch Yaadein Rangon ke #8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1192   Views: 95315

honeypriya 1192 95315 26 March 2013 at 7:08am by riti4u
Crooner CC : (Members Suite)- Vacation Blushes- #6

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1195   Views: 95920

honeypriya 1195 95920 16 March 2013 at 11:53am by -Gan-
Crooner CC : (Members Suite)-King of the Jungle #7

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1186   Views: 81542

honeypriya 1186 81542 14 March 2013 at 8:33pm by Dazee
Crooner CC : (Members Suite)- Critical Apathy - #5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: honeypriya   Replies: 1194   Views: 91141

honeypriya 1194 91141 12 February 2013 at 8:31am by Dazee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index