Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bs_deeps

in another 30...tell na...where are links for BB's photos n all..should I flip thru pages in CC or anywhere else? Just finished sending few mails..

You will find all the pictures & interviews here.

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Ayyo!! I was talking abt Humsafar Farah diπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  started it the noon yesterday n just few min pehle khatam karliya 23 episodesπŸ€ͺ 

I completed watching 19 episodes of ZGH in 3 days too😎 same pinch!!πŸ˜› 

I am yet to start watching Humsafar. I think I will watch it once the midterms are over. But ZGH has pretty much got me hooked .. I love Kashaf! And Zaroon is such a sweetheart!
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I am yet to start watching Humsafar. I think I will watch it once the midterms are over. But ZGH has pretty much got me hooked .. I love Kashaf! And Zaroon is such a sweetheart!

Kashaf is awesome n I love ZaroonπŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

Kashaf is awesome n I love ZaroonπŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I got that. πŸ˜†

Mahesh .. Barun .. Fawad .. anyone else I don't know of?? πŸ˜‰
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

πŸ˜†Yes I got so bored with working the whole week, I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours. Refreshing. And of course, we keep placing Barun and Sanaya in place of characters that's how spoilt we are. So it was all the more enjoyable. I am all cross-eyed having read continuously πŸ˜†

Now, we need to poke Priya for a shade on her story.

LOL .. take a break from screen!

It feels so good to see when you guys are poking someone else! πŸ˜ƒ

Priya! Update your SS .. both!!!
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Farah :- Read your D4D. Hayee, Let me go back and reread it again. Too good man. I like both your Khushi's - from Desire one as well as L&L though I am partial to L&L. I like the way you go with the story flow keeping the viewers hooked up. Good job girl.

So everyone seems to have gotten hooked to Humsafar or ZGH. I am very busy in AD so maybe I will catch these once AD frees up. For the time being I am happy with Veera and Master Chef. Deeps did you watch MC this week. It was good right - cooking in punjabi fields.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I got that. πŸ˜†

Mahesh .. Barun .. Fawad .. anyone else I don't know of?? πŸ˜‰

Yuvraj, Suresh Raina, Robert Pattison, Imran,  Ranbir...the list goes on😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It just gets more inspiring -- I just fall in love with him  some more with each watch -- SRK is SRK -- and just the BEST !!!
And just wish sooner or some day as he has promised, he will publish all his writings.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0OaOnT8res[/YOUTUBE]
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

LOL .. take a break from screen!

It feels so good to see when you guys are poking someone else! πŸ˜ƒ

Priya! Update your SS .. both!!!

ya i am gonna do this weekend -- have written half, then got lost -- will finish...but read urs and so impressed -- am too embarassed to put up my writing -- honestly
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: psarada

@Farah :- Read your D4D. Hayee, Let me go back and reread it again. Too good man. I like both your Khushi's - from Desire one as well as L&L though I am partial to L&L. I like the way you go with the story flow keeping the viewers hooked up. Good job girl.

So everyone seems to have gotten hooked to Humsafar or ZGH. I am very busy in AD so maybe I will catch these once AD frees up. For the time being I am happy with Veera and Master Chef. Deeps did you watch MC this week. It was good right - cooking in punjabi fields.

Sarada..I coudnt watch MC..I watched yesterday after a very long time..I am having real tight schedule at work..will try to catch it over weekend..