Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 - Page 63

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: psarada

@Bold:- Yes Farah we were discussing as to what to get and come behind you. And for your information I do have my belan ready so you better finish the updates soon.

Thats why I am scared of you! 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

In all fairness Sanaya is a pretty outspoken girl...and I for one love her for it. She got  lot of heat even for commenting about show closure...the thing is people chose to believe what they wanted to belive and bash Barun...with or without Sanaya's interview...heck they bashed Barun more after his own statement that he wanted to leave for health and family reasons...jinko bash kadna hai woh aisehi bash kadenege ...they dont need a reason to bash..

and the FK guy said a lot of big stuff before the show launched about himself..he thought tv acting is a piece of cake...and there has been a lot of talk about his lack of acting skills...maybe that's why she commented that he is new to the trade and is learning...I dont think there's anything wrong in that.

Agree with you but in the interview she came across as someone who is 'stuck' with FK and that doesn't actually make people want to follow the show if the lead herself feels so. And Farhan actually dug his grave before the show started by giving out those interviews. There was no need to mock everything on TV even before he made an mark for himself and yes that is coming to bite him hard. I never comment on things that don't concern me and have really learned that you will be held responsible for anything you say. Somehow felt that SI could have avoided commenting on FK's acting and could have gotten out without any of the comments as it really doesn't concern her.
Omoraboti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Farha...now when I went back and read from a different perspective😳😳😳😳...In retrospect I wish I had put the english word in parenths 😳...khair chhodo...we're all adults...and in gutter mode...sab chalta haiπŸ˜†

I hope your son's fever goes down soon sweetz!

Arre! I knew you would never write that! That's why I read thrice and forced myself to understand what you really wrote! LOL ..

He is better now .. but still warm. Busy with his cricket bat ... 😊
Omoraboti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zonera1

Yup i did catch the hotness barish! I just am too lazy to comment!
Thank Goodness otherwise I was thinking jis din Farha ko pata chala that i read and enjoy her FF a lot but dont comment she will kill me!

Just leave a "like" so that I know you have read.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nai Farha! I will take time out n comment!This is the least I can do for giving me such an enjoyable Arhi story!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

On Sanz in reference to Sarada's post:

Unlike most, I have alway found Barun much better in inteviews. He fumbles but sticks to the point. Saying "I don't know" is way smarter than covering up or saying unnecessary things.

Sanaya is spontaneous but has many times said many things that she really should not have said. Probably, she just says what is in her heart but it will not always help her public image. Unfortunately, becaus she speaks better, no one probably has told her that she too need better PR management. Hope she improves because as I have seen, her one comment on "the bunch of people" has really pissed many of her fans off. She has many good qualities - a little bit of conscious effort on her colloquial skill can take her a long way.

Farha...I somehow feel they are both very same...one better speaker than the other...they speak from their hearts no suagr coating there... about people getting pissed off with him or her...well what's new...whenever we express opinion...someone is bound to get pissed off..

about the bunch of people comment ...it's my take...I can be completely wrong...it's because she and Barun are off social networking sites and hear most about stuff from third party and there is always something lost in translation there. That is the part I would love for both her and Barun to fix(atleast Barun has a PR firm now)...if they dont personally want to be...they need someone to look into that for them if they at all want to know what's trending in social media about them.
...else such misinterpretations/misgivings because of hearsay will continue.

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Play rehersal pics...found in FbπŸ˜ƒ

Omoraboti thumbnail

Today's Baarish Session starts now. πŸ˜†

Edit:

Viji got here faster this time. πŸ˜† Hayee .. his wink.
Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omoraboti

Today's Baarish Session starts now. πŸ˜†

Edit:

Viji got here faster this time. πŸ˜† Hayee .. his wink.

Will that inspire you to complete the chapter of the awesome precap you enticed us with?πŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vqwerty

Play rehersal pics...found in FbπŸ˜ƒ

where is his headband or bandana? I get into ASR tucking Khushi's hair mode everytime I see his hair like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the man loves some blue and he looks good in it

ETA...Is that the girl from Mohit's show?

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago