Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
all the queries will be answered tom🀣 aaj had a tough time coming back home, almost fainted in the city bus(missed my office cab🀒) mum wants me to sleep now though I want to talk😳tho tom pakkaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by --Nishita--

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think I know Divi little secretπŸ˜›...maybe because I am sailing in the same boat🀣

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
@Good night Deeps and Divya. Me too will be logging off now. 
The eight year old boy who died in the Boston blasts... his sister lost a leg and mother was seriously injured...
Originally posted by jakhushi

I am very surprised Priya... you are actually alive and capable of edits 😲🀣
Yeh sab kya hai πŸ€ͺ

Ronojit Sen... Hmmm... When I was a teenager, There was a guy by that name who had a crush on me. He was called Ron by his friends too... Didnt give him any bhaao then... sighh...how life comes full circle.

As for the surname... arr ki bolbo. relations are getting closer ehh? 🀣

kabhi kabhui aise edits mein concentration ka apna hi "nirmal aanand" hota hai 🀣🀣

Ron and my nickname is very similar --- dnt ask my nickname though -- bt that makes my pet joke -- sharing nickname and partial surname πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

The eight year old boy who died in the Boston blasts... his sister lost a leg and mother was seriously injured...

Heartbreaking...
and we thought treats were over πŸ˜†

Ron sen loves beards and blues πŸ˜›

Originally posted by honeypriya

Mission something day today kya?

kabhi kabhui aise edits mein concentration ka apna hi "nirmal aanand" hota hai 🀣🀣
<div>Ron and my nickname is very similar --- dnt ask my nickname though -- bt that makes my pet joke -- sharing nickname and partial surname πŸ˜†

Your edits should be captioned 'divide and rule' anatomy
Priya my nickname is partially R_N too...and surname you all know ... I've been making a big deal about it in my friends circle... 😳 πŸ˜‰Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago

omg!!!  ❀️