Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 - Page 52

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by---Nishita--

Ron Sen is going to be an intense broody guy

intensely broody or broodily intense?😆

whatever he is i'll take. and whether script has it or not, bet this guy will also have a funny bone and a way of making my insides do crazy somersaults. i am still falling flat and gasping for breath after he looked at khushi darkly then said "khush- tumhe chot toh nahin lagi?" as she sat calmly in a ditch in the middle of a forest. and just as i thought i might recover, he got angry and yelled, "paagalo ke tarah dhoond raha hoon," no chance of recovery soon. ðŸ˜ģ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Priya yeh kya kiya aaj to koi bhi zinda nahin rahega cc mein. Uff... Those sexy abs aur uper se your edits aaj koi kaam nahin karega infact let's declare that today is drool day . Thanks for posting it and lots of hugs for this treat.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-GanBarunFan

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#FF0000">snark warning...please dont read if you're a fan of the CC's male lead</font>

a segment about CC and it was ALL about Barun and Sanaya...with a micro second glimpse of the "hero"...yeh SBS waales bhi na! ..why cant they move on ? delusional fangirl jaise act kadte hai.😉😆</font>

Awhhh! Everyone misses them! This segment .. Just said .. "miss you guys"!

Lucky Farhan got a second of fame!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@priya, beautiful edits both, esp the shades one! in honour of today's baba darshan (er...almost literal darshan) ðŸĪĢ, write a shade ðŸ˜†
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks dear for the link...I needed this interview today..

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-honeypriya

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evoisAMKXG0[/YOUTUBE]

Darn of all the days I'm at the hair salon so can t take peek at THE pic anymore to inbhestigate or listen to the interview   ðŸ˜ģ

I feel like I'm back to my teenage days where I used to sneak in M & B inside my text book from being caught reading romance novel when I was supposed to be studying ... 😈
bs_deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Omoraboti

Looks like everyone is in lala land with that one description! 😆

I was in class and could hardly concentrate .. :S

I dont see you concentrating on anything else these days anyway ..
jakhushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Arnav_Khushifan

Priya yeh kya kiya aaj to koi bhi zinda nahin rahega cc mein. Uff... Those sexy abs aur uper se your edits aaj koi kaam nahin karega infact let's declare that today is drool day . Thanks for posting it and lots of hugs for this treat.

I am very surprised Priya... you are actually alive and capable of edits ðŸ˜ēðŸĪĢ
Yeh sab kya hai ðŸĪŠ

Ronojit Sen... Hmmm... When I was a teenager, There was a guy by that name who had a crush on me. He was called Ron by his friends too... Didnt give him any bhaao then... sighh...how life comes full circle.

As for the surname... arr ki bolbo. relations are getting closer ehh? ðŸĪĢ
jakhushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-bs_deeps

I dont see you concentrating on anything else these days anyway ..

You tell Her Deeps... I am with you 😛.😎 Kabse waiting for updates ... just because I cant write... mujhey aise aise atyachaar sahena padta hai 😭
bs_deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jakhushi

You tell Her Deeps... I am with you 😛.😎 Kabse waiting for updates ... just because I cant write... mujhey aise aise atyachaar sahena padta hai 😭

you are right..just bcoz we cant write, she is making us wait for so long...you see how much  time she is spending on drooling over BB and editing the pics...but she doesnt get time for updating the chapter...I think I will stop talking to her till she gives next update..or will that  give her more time to check out certain someone...