Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sari--

GM Ash & Envee (don't know ur name, sorry)  - yup, I went a couple of pages back & all I saw was this pic...🀣 This has indeed rocked Crooner land. Remembered the first time he took his shirt off in IPK. It was dissected to death...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Call me NV. I know that was only the shirt. Imagines! Yahan pantu ka savaal hai! Aur that too when phangurls are starved for Baba's darshan! Gosh! I need to stop before I start sounding corny!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Just saw the news of earthquake. Today's day is not good. In the morning saw the news of Boston terror attacks and now this news of earthquake and that too a strong one. Hope the casualties are not too high.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls πŸ€—

Uff what a day it is turning out to be. I hope there are not too many casualties.

Saw the pics...its raining Barun these daysπŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evoisAMKXG0[/YOUTUBE] Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Someone give a WU of the interview man. Stuck in a meeting and can't open the damn thingy till I get back home at 7:30PM. Can't wait that long to know what the hell happened in the interview. Pretty please - cherry on the top. 
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Someone give a WU of the interview man. Stuck in a meeting and can't open the damn thingy till I get back home at 7:30PM. Can't wait that long to know what the hell happened in the interview. Pretty please - cherry on the top. 

nothing much new -- i think he knows these kostins at the back of his hand now πŸ˜†

MAMR release - mid july -- little bit on Sukhi's character

Ron is short of Ronit sen -- talks on the character : intense nd broody...and mantras on "script is king"...and some more abt the movie

TV or cinema same for an actor -- different for technicians as in DOP or director -- for an actor doesnt matter the medium

doing the play coz he gave word to his friends during IPK days -- he is not a stage person otherwise -- and mostly will be last time

HE DOESNT LIKE TO SHAVE when he is not acting πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

he cant be on social network as he is lazy and likes

he is grounded coz ppl around him gives him reality check πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
family and wife all still the same with him and are proud of wat has he done...

thats all !!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

nothing much new -- i think he knows these kostins at the back of his hand now πŸ˜†

Ron is short of Ronit sen -- talks on the character : intense nd broody...and mantras on "script is king"...and some more abt the movie

TV or cinema same for an actor -- different for technicians as in DOP or director -- for an actor doesnt matter the medium

doing the play coz he gave word to his friends during IPK days -- he is not a stage person otherwise -- and mostly will be last time

HE DOESNT LIKE TO SHAVE when he is not acting πŸ₯±

thats all !!!

That's what struck me too Priya! Intense and broody. Man, I am beginning to like this movie already!
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

HE DOESNT LIKE TO SHAVE when he is not acting πŸ₯±

thats all !!!

Thanks Priya. So hopefully Mad Midaas also announces the date of the release for MAMR. And liking Ron's character in 22 yards - intense and broody πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Bold:- We all know that by now. Banda is one lazy guy you can ever find in this universe.
honeypriya thumbnail
edit: just saw i typed Ronit -- its actually Ronojit Sen !!!
honeypriya thumbnail
I am playing a character of Sukhi -- a wannabe actor -- like am in real life 🀣

only he can make such snarks -- πŸ˜†