Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey everyone...
@deeps and sarada-well the only reason she does is -to instigate a volatile fanbase... She had herself claimed in one post that barun is a nice person..but acc to her not a great actor...πŸ˜†..real problem lies somewhere elseπŸ˜‰

What's her problem riti? She doesn't like Barun as actor then she can very well move on to her favorite as he is still coming on in PV. Why does she have to come to IPK forum and instigate the fanbase. And how the hell is she still holding on her job ? I thought she lost her job in Fuze but still she seems to be working as a journo.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: psarada

What's her problem riti? She doesn't like Barun as actor then she can very well move on to her favorite as he is still coming on in PV. Why does she have to come to IPK forum and instigate the fanbase. And how the hell is she still holding on her job ? I thought she lost her job in Fuze but still she seems to be working as a journo.

πŸ˜† why to give her attention dear...she really doesnt deserve it...I will always blame her for starting controversy over barun's leaving..I dont really pass judgement on people so soon dear..and even hold grudges..but she is the only one who has really pissed me off...😑
PSharada thumbnail

πŸ˜† why to give her attention dear...she really doesnt deserve it...I will always blame her for starting controversy over barun's leaving..I dont really pass judgement on people so soon dear..and even hold grudges..but she is the only one who has really pissed me off...😑

Yes riti, for me too she is the one who started all the controversy over barun giving his notice papers. Zee mentioned that she leaked them with the approval of Gul and so for me both of them are equal in creating the whole funda and the whole controversy and both are equally at fault. Though for me Gul is more at fault as she was supposed to be the one who should have been more careful regarding what she was supposed to divulge, she got her dues as she lost her show. Zee is the one who is still not apologetic of creating the mess in the first place.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just back in Charlotte after taking a red eye flight...stayed up long enough to make this siggy...something I've itching to do since I saw the Ron Sen Avatar.😳

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Deeps:- there is a post by Omni saying why we all endured the torture otherwise known as IPK and madam had to come and tapkofy and add her vishesh tippani. I don't understand why the mods don't take any action against this group - They come to IF only to bash Barun.

Its so strange that some people come crawling out of their caves and land up ONLY on posts regarding Barun. No matter where the posts are...irrespective of the forum, they have a knack of finding the posts and landing up there. They may have a problem with Barun or his fans but why spend countless hours bashing the actor and his fandom? I can never fathom this. Most of them were 100% sure that Barun would be a forgotten star once IPK got over...its been 5 months now and he is still ruling the popularity charts!
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Its so strange that some people come crawling out of their caves and land up ONLY on posts regarding Barun. No matter where the posts are...irrespective of the forum, they have a knack of finding the posts and landing up there. They may have a problem with Barun or his fans but why spend countless hours bashing the actor and his fandom? I can never fathom this. Most of them were 100% sure that Barun would be a forgotten star once IPK got over...its been 5 months now and he is still ruling the popularity charts!

Yeah Nishita, why bother on an actor who you hate. Just leave him and move on with your life. I think the bashers are not able to understand why Barun is still popular and that is the reason why they keep on bashing him. Well I hope they eventually move on in life as this much hate for an unknown person is really not good and is doing them a great harm.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Nishita, why bother on an actor who you hate. Just leave him and move on with your life. I think the bashers are not able to understand why Barun is still popular and that is the reason why they keep on bashing him. Well I hope they eventually move on in life as this much hate for an unknown person is really not good and is doing them a great harm.

Yup. Chodo unn logon ko...they dont deserve any attention and our time.

So how was your weekend?
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

just back in Charlotte after taking a red eye flight...stayed up long enough to make this siggy...something I've itching to do since I saw the Ron Sen Avatar.😳

Can I share it in my CC..pleezEmbarrassed
loved it..πŸ€—
PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Yup. Chodo unn logon ko...they dont deserve any attention and our time.

So how was your weekend?

Oh yeah weekend was fine - a bit hectic but good enough. Wanted to go to movie but none were interesting. Have some documents to look at for a meeting tomorrow. So that's that and most probably I will be online late going over the documents.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can I share it in my CC..pleez😳
loved it..πŸ€—

sure go ahead πŸ˜ƒ