Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
whew!!! whatte a killer pic! perfectly blue gift for new year. this is the hands down best of the lot till now. it captures everything that induces all the dhak dhaks.. the attitude, the smirk, the eyes, the hair. ðŸĪŠ

@G, after that killer collage, this killer siggie! you are in ur element today!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Oh God! Marwa hi dega ek din ðŸĪŠ

This is the best one so far.....What a smirk...naughty look in eyes...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi, new thread. wonderful. thanks, priya.

mad days for me too. uff. can't do what i want to. what an ad we've created. ok, brave me, i have skillfully avoided dentist and postponed all conversations to next monday. 😆
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread Priya.  Nice title and so perfect for arrival of spring.   Happy new year to all of the crooner ladies.  

Woke up to blue and what a view ladies.  He is looking so good... Uff that smirk, that sexy smile and that hair.  I am totally gone .  
@farah. Thanks  for posting the pic. Lots of ðŸĪ—.
@ Gandhari luv your collage.  

Have a great day everyone.!!!!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM / GE ðŸĪ—

Here is a new VM by Zoha ðŸĪ—...Awesome VM ðŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zqB6zKyCw-o[/YOUTUBE]
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on the new thread guys. Sorry laptop crashed out and had the new year festival yesterday  - So couldn't log in IF.

Good morning to the crooners. will be logging in today on/off. So what's the gupshup.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

Congrats on the new thread guys. Sorry laptop crashed out and had the new year festival yesterday  - So couldn't log in IF.

Good morning to the crooners. will be logging in today on/off. So what's the gupshup.

Good morning Sarada...was thinking of you in the morning..thought u were bzy with festival yesterday.. how did the day go
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Good morning Sarada...was thinking of you in the morning..thought u were bzy with festival yesterday.. how did the day go

It was good Deeps. Enjoyed the festival and then was away at In-laws place and so came back late in night. Actually feeling sleepy so I am thinking of hitting the bed again now.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning/evening!

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya. I saw that blue pic and completely forgot propriety and courtesy. Thanks for opening the new thread. I love a celebratory Earth. Haven't seen anything more beautiful than an Earth that is preening and shining. So I love your quote. ðŸ˜Š

Blame it on blue that we see this color and the person wearing that color and all your thoughts go askew!!