Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by honeypriya

nahi di...took off kal...will try and leave early aaj atleast...

he came with almost crew cut and shaved -- so was impressed -- he said Mum had instructed πŸ˜†

and he wants a red pair of pants -- coz Mou's padosi goes around the town in red pants these days

I love your bhai crew cut and shaved maybe Aunty needs to instruct Baba πŸ˜†  Mou hates red pants BTW πŸ˜†  Take him to Being Human store Linking Road all colored attire milenga .
good evening/morningπŸ€—

hapy new year to my friends who are celebrating Ugadi...bengali new year is also coming up next week😊

Priya: do you think your Mom can convince another Leo? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

good evening/morningπŸ€—

hapy new year to my friends who are celebrating Ugadi...bengali new year is also coming up next week😊

Priya: do you think your Mom can convince another Leo? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mom is quite capable of handling every Leo -- coz no one has the anger and ziddi like Bhai usually...total Leo !!!!

But to instruct the other one -- will have to send Mumma to Cal when the shoot starts in May Tongue

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mom is quite capable of handling every Leo -- coz no one has the anger and ziddi like Bhai usually...total Leo !!!!

But to instruct the other one -- will have to send Mumma to Cal when the shoot starts in May πŸ˜›

awesome!!! and tell maashi emotional blackmail works on him ( as we know from IPK fello cast membersπŸ˜‰) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this is something I'm collecting as part of an avalanche of Mission Sobti Haircut on Mitali's wall...( only if someone could post it on her wall😳)

Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 years ago

Goodnight from here! Traveling to west coast tomorrow...still have packing to do 🀒

Have a great day folks in Asia.

πŸ€—

Priya I see that you are awake...so gdmrng..😳

Happy Gudi Padwa and Ugadi to all my friends who celebrate here...Loads of New Years coming up this week and next week..

Have a festive week...and goodnight..to all😳
Originally posted by shybabe

Priya I see that you are awake...so gdmrng..😳

Happy Gudi Padwa and Ugadi to all my friends who celebrate here...Loads of New Years coming up this week and next week..

Have a festive week...and goodnight..to all😳
hello dear...saw ur comment on the SS - and I was like our special VIP guest is back on IF...

hwzzz u doing ? hamaari yaad aa gayi !!!