Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Disappointed with Taani's birthday (Page 4)

tareyvrimarlove Senior Member
tareyvrimarlove
tareyvrimarlove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Sahi mein yaar...agar yeh bday hota hai..to seriously aise bday party never...no games..no music...so not youth style aise lag raha tha kisi oldie ka bday hai...seriously cvs need a break...as tarey fan..really expected smth great...

bumblebeeluna Groupbie
bumblebeeluna
bumblebeeluna

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I actually was NOT disappointed with the birthday !
They were all so happy and hugging her, confetti, cake, friends, celebrations - all that is needed to make a birthday special was there. 

I really liked it actually, I had a smile on my face the whole time it happened. 
Everybody there enjoying her birthday with her (nd later on Swayam comes too ) ! 

Besides Tani's character is show to be sweet and simple - this is what fit with her character IN MY OPINION LOL 
nd remember the convo Papa Rishi nd Swayam had how Tani wouldn't want an extravagant birthday (not just b/c of famous people). 

I don't know - I really liked it actually ! 

It was her birthday, she felt special and she was happy ! That's all that matters ;p 

Maybe the reason why it seems to lack is because there was no dance ?
Nd no dance is like no D3 Confused

NidaJavidTaaRey IF-Dazzler
NidaJavidTaaRey
NidaJavidTaaRey

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I slightly differ.. Sorry my POV.
Leave it firstly.. Cvs have written the birthday track for the first time in d3 for gods sake! Give them some time to adjust na..I mean they are not like accustomed to showing birthdays every second day.. They have shown us the first b'day track that too after two years.
About the Rey part, Rey holding the cake and Taani cutting it, even I was like WTH, abhi abhi woh aayi and abhi cake cut kar diya.. usne kaise react kiya, she didn't even ask about her bro, she didn't talk to anyone, thoda bhi time nahi diya usse rest karne kar, and aise hi cake cut kar diya. Why ? What is the hurry??
Birthday parties mein games hote hai. They are big so no games, agreed fine. But why can't the gang talk? I was expecting Taani to say ki mujhe laga aap mera b'day bhul gaye and all...
About the birthday gown thingie, it was a surprise b'day party yaar... She didn't even know that anything like this was going to happen..So I didn't expect anything on that front.. 
And about freshening up, this sequence seemed genuine as they didn't ask her to go and freshen up.. I mean if anyone plans a surprise party for you, you will enter that place and go and change your dress kya?? It seemed genuine when they didn't ask her to freshen up..
Secondly, your point that the episode should have been dedicated to her.. I don't think majority of us would have enjoyed that... I don't like Taani's character and I hardly care about her.. Most of the SwaRon fans would agree with me here... But I personally, wouldn't have enjoyed the whole episode if it would have been dedicated to taani entirely. Their are problems that need to be sorted out.
Sorry, my POV.

Edited by tanha29 - 11 April 2013 at 3:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaswaronswaronswathi_swaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanha29

Leave it firstly.. Cvs have written the birthday track for the first time in d3 for gods sake! Give them some time to adjust na..I mean they are not like accustomed to showing birthdays every second day.. They have shown us the first b'day track that too after two years.
About the Rey part, Rey holding the cake and Taani cutting it, even I was like WTH, abhi abhi woh aayi and abhi cake cut kar diya.. usne kaise react kiya, she didn't even ask about her bro, she didn't talk to anyone, thoda bhi time nahi diya usse rest karne kar, and aise hi cake cut kar diya. Why ? What is the hurry??
Birthday parties mein games hote hai. They are big so no games, agreed fine. But why can't the gang talk? I was expecting Taani to say ki mujhe laga aap mera b'day bhul gaye and all...
About the birthday gown thingie, it was a surprise b'day party yaar... She didn't even know that anything like this was going to happen..So I didn't expect anything on that front.. 
Sorry to disagree.. Solely my POV.

that part made me goROFL
btw, sharon got that cake na..taani should know about it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by tanha29

Sorry to disagree.. Solely my POV.

that part made me goROFL
btw, sharon got that cake na..taani should know about it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yes.. Sharon got Taani's cake and they didn't even tell her!!

swaronswaron

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

swathi_swaron

Angel-luvs-s IF-Rockerz
Angel-luvs-s
Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Agreed..really disappointed..there was a lot of room for improvement...but you learn to be happy with what you get when you are a tr fan...but I loved swaron

-CussTheWorldUp

Go to top