Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a TERRIBLE party.. i mean for gods sake the bday girl has JUST entered through the doors, and normally during a surprise you yell surprise and hug them etc etc then proceed forward to cut a cake which shud be on a table but even before cake cutting people usually minlge a little or hv drinks... here taani had just entered and while standing at the door they rush the cake towards her and make her cut it still standing at the door then run around her in little circles... wht on EARTH was tht?? shudnt u let the person enter, change, sit down, talk a little, hv sm snacks then cut the cake in a proper setting not at the front door... i totally agree wid u, it was the first bday and although im a swaron fan even i was excited for this bday episode bcus it was the first bday shown on the show, they cudve had sm proper scenes wid the whole gang and executed the party properly but no... thnk u cvs for butchering everything on this show
.wanderlust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'd agree, the weirdest and the funniest part was Rey holding the cake and Tani cut it. Dude, Who does that? :s 
SO lame! It's her house man, let her just come in. 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KunwarKiDeewani

I'd agree, the weirdest and the funniest part was Rey holding the cake and Tani cut it. Dude, Who does that? :s 
SO lame! It's her house man, let her just come in. 

yaa

donno y CV's are in a rush to complete the bday at the entrance door itself
taanisfanno1 thumbnail
Completely agree with u!!
Evry thing was goin on except d bday n i was excepting a makeover in clothes for Taanis bday but cudnt get it ðŸ˜•
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really imagined Taani will be like this ( similar to this) on her bday 

But how she was shown on bday is known to everybody ðŸ¤¢
Shivanee28 thumbnail
I really wish they didnt celebrate vrimar and shan sir's bday like this:-D
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed, it was really rushed and I had really high hopes since its the first bday on the show, it really was a let down
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It seemed as they were in a hurry to run somewhere after eating cake ðŸ˜²
I think it would be grateful of CV's if they never ever showed a bday sequence in D3!!! 

It was like the surprise party was organized for swayam's dad to scold swayam!!

I dono if il enjoy an entire epi dedicated to the bday girl... 
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree hell disappointd taani hrdly got ny importance wn itz her bdy n plus 30 sec taarey scn W*F idk wt d cvz r up 2. Edited by mevrulz4eva - 11 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but i don't care coz i can't stand taani's character...i got my SwaRon scene exclusively and thats all i care for...i am sorry but i wud not hv derived any joy watching  an entire epi dedicated to her...majority of ss fans wudn't have.