Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Asad-Zoya OS | My Doe-eyed Angel. (:

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

oOo

I don't remember how long I was lying on the footpath of some road, drunk out of my senses. All I remembered was that my life was a mess and I wanted it to end. A few months ago I had a perfect life. A perfect girlfriend and a perfect relationship with a well established business and numerous friends. I was an occasional drinker, not an alcoholic. One fine day my friend, who was also my business partner, cheated me and I went bankrupt.

I had no money, no support and no assurance. My girlfriend, Sameera, left me when she found out that I was no longer a rich man. All the love went flying out the window with the money. My friends refrained from helping me in my time of need, I knew they were mocking me. I started drinking when I realized I was left alone in this world of toils and snares. And this last week, I didn't return home. I loitered around the city and passed out whenever my body couldn't take it. But this particular day, I knew was going to bring a drastic change in my life.

oOo

I opened my eyes and saw myself in a hospital. I frowned as I thought who would've brought me there. I attempted to sit up straight and that's when my head began pounding with immense pain. My stomach etched and felt dry, I needed alcohol in my system. After all, I was an alcoholic.

The doctor walked in with her. Her. My angel! She was the one who had found me in the dumpsters that night and probably taken me to the hospital. She was beautiful. Very beautiful. But my fascination for her was overcome by the strong want of alcohol in my body. I groaned and asked the doctor to let me go. The girl didn't let him discharge me and instantly I created a disliking for her. No matter how beautiful she was, she had me craving for my asset. My alcohol.

As I started frothing and convulsing due to the unavailability of alcohol, the doctor and the nurse tried to hold me and even in that condition, I tried to shun them away. The doctor held my arm tight and injected a sedative in my vein. My eyes shut according to their own accord and I feel in to a deep slumber, the need for alcohol had subsided, momentarily.

oOo

The next few weeks were torture. The next time I opened my eyes, I found myself in the rehabilitation centre for alcoholism. The doe-eyed girl had put me there. That bitch! I murmured whenever I had a fit or a panic attack. She came to visit me every day. Like a typical girlfriend. I ignored her whenever she came to my room. I sat in a corner and since I was in the initial days of my rehabilitation, I wasn't allowed to go out or stroll in the park like many others.

Today she came and told me that since I had completed 2 months of my rehabilitation so I could go out for fresh air. I felt better but chose not to look at her or respond. I felt her grab my hand and take me out. I didn't pull back, I needed it.

Once outside, she started talking to me endlessly like always and I chose to keep shut. I noticed her face fall because of my aloofness but I didn't want to talk. I wanted to be free.

"You know, Asad? My father lost his life due to kidney failure. Since then I decided that I wouldn't let any other person lose his life to alcoholism. Everyone deserves a soothing departure. I didn't want you to have a painful one." She looked at me with slight tears.

Something just made me turn my face and look at her. I didn't want to but I did. And the second I did it, I regretted it. Her doe-like eyes were tearing up. Overcome by some alien feeling, I bent ahead and took her in my arms while she cried whole heartedly. I held her close to my body, feeling the feel of someone special in my life after so long! I just didn't wanna let go. A few minutes later she pulled out and smiled softly.

"I have to go." She said softly and wore her scarf as I looked at her with a soft face.

"Stay." I whispered.

"Next time. I'm in a rush today." She said and walked away.

"Umm..your name?" I asked her once before she left.

"Zoya!" She yelled turning around. Zoya..as her name surfaced my lips I realized, I was in love with the girl who saved my life.

oOo

Unlike the initial days, now I looked forward to seeing her everyday. We were given a pair of clothes once a month as an alternative. I never used them. But now, I wanted to look good. Just for her. I requested the man in charge of my cell to give me a fresh pair of clothes. Who said rehab keepers were mean? This man right here was a great person. He got me a suit and a tie. That day I shaved my over grown stubble and borrowed some perfume from my cell keeper. I looked like the Asad Ahmed Khan I used to be once.

She knocked on my door before entering and I let her in. She gasped in surprise and a beautiful smile made its way across her face. The awfully cute dimpled left cheek of hers was inviting me to kiss her there and without any further adieu, I walked towards her as she frowned a little but kept the smile intact. I stood in front of her and placed my lips on her cheek. And thank heavens, she didn't repel.

As I pulled out and stared at her, waiting for a response, she just looked shocked. My heart was beating frantically. Had I made a mistake by kissing her? Had I hurt her? Had she not felt the sparks that I felt? Damnit! I swore under my breath. I was 29 and couldn't control my hormones around a girl! I was about to apologize when I felt her leap forward and place her lips on mine. And just like that I thought, 'My hormones can go f**k.'

I embraced her petite body in my arms and kissed her back. She may have been surprised by the force I put in that one kiss, almost like trying to never let go of her. I had never felt so good in my life. Not even when I was an alcohol addict. I probed her lips with my tongue, simultaneously getting rid of my black blazer. I wanted to do her right here. But she had different plans. As I started unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse, she pulled out.

"Asad.." She murmured, clearly out of breath.

I held her face in my hands and brought her forward to kiss her again, but she moved back and I groaned. I needed her.

"What?" I asked, gagging for air.

"Not now. Not here." She whispered and looked out the door. She was still at the door of my cell and anyone could walk in. As much as I wanted to shut the door locked, I couldn't. You see we were not allowed to have a bolt as they were afraid we would hurt ourselves during an attack. So the only fair option was to wait. I would finish 6 months soon, then I was free.

I walked her in to my cell and we shared an awkward silence. That's when I realized that she was one of those shy types. But she had kissed me, hadn't she? Whatever it was, I couldn't wait to be free.

oOo

8 months later.

I was a man who was now free. Free from hurt, from despair, for pain and from anything that would make me a sadist in life. I glanced at the table clock and saw it was 4:17 am in the morning. Then I looked at the gorgeous woman in my arms, lying there in her bare beauty, marked as mine forever. She had just fallen asleep since I kept her awake till 4 almost. I chuckled at how exhausted she was, physically.

I kissed her forehead and stroke her hair softly. We had confessed our love to each other the previous day and decided to become one forever. Yesterday after our lunch date, we ran in to Sameera who was now married and expecting her first baby. I wished her all the best for her life and walked away. Never had I thought that I would be sweet to the woman who left me when I needed her the most. But Zoya made me a different man. A new Asad.

I looked at her peaceful face and took up a final decision, I was going to propose tomorrow and make her my wife. I loved her too much to make a mistake again. Though I hate alcohol from the core of my heart now, I might like it a bit since it gave me my life. It gave me my Zoya.

oOo

I hope there are no grammatical errors. Haven't proof-read it. Boring, yeah? Sorry! xx

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990iliveyoushruti_raiReyaPMdreamygirl_95zenith_zzarshirulezash12Nazz1992Shashilala786honeylikaJasleen_asyaAphroditefallenprincessradhikamalar3kdkudidewdrops27Vansacj1008dreamy-meshiv-sunainaIqbal_009bittersweet1126anushka30tellycrazyridhima_017swarobi1juhi_ansarimelovemayursweetoneAmaZaynGirlDarkBecomingabjeyaCuriousmindIPKKND_Pyaarjanestone6...SankaDevi...hiraarifbindassspinkkspinkugargIndidesipsloveSimplySmilekreya204muskaan17rocksAmina...asyakiideewaniNitya_Sureshfatima30kandygroversakshiAdarkangel93SaHillover101snehasyaTheDailyRushAsya0910cutestar12butterfly7havokhotlinecanadiankudijazmeenLost_Somewheremariescott14-Deepshikhaa-Fimmydesirprinceegoyalrsk16rosamaleksenEnchantresssophie420-LazyLamhe-daydream.life4meApplefmizzundaztud...parth...-ABI---Radhika--NAVI55anopamaOceanicHeart.dauntless.risingsea101daisydee425TeriGalliyan.awesomeagreatperhapsGurmeet4Drashtizhasan2-Yaz-Rach.crazy4KASH_ARNaughtynatty-tehreem--Laiba-metoyoufreya123ABBY92Gulaabo...OohLaLa...JeeLeZaraa-ElmoFuj-.LilGreenRobot.rajnid68Meself..vidhi..jas91DreAraneeb-Mrinalini--Anku-MysticRivershanakyasharanSurish

supriya.ipkknd IF-Rockerz
supriya.ipkknd
supriya.ipkknd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
res

*Edit*
Yippee I am first! *does a happy dance*
Will read it tom. morning.. Too sleepy right now Fizzi JizzY! LOL

Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 10 April 2013 at 11:21am
-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

res

*Edit*
Yippee I am first! *does a happy dance*
Will read it tom. morning.. Too sleepy right now Fizzi JizzY! LOL

Waiting! Embarrassed
blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Reswa
Meself IF-Sizzlerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Wow that's so beautiful! How come I did not come across your work earlier? Gosh that was feel good thing! Hayye! Are you planning to continue this?

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

<p align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow that's so beautiful! How come I did not come across your work earlier? Gosh that was feel good thing! Hayye! Are you planning to continue this?</font></p>

Well its an OS so I won't be continuing it. :(
Why don't you check my index? I would've given you the link but I'm online through my phone so can't. :)
Fimmy IF-Dazzler
Fimmy
Fimmy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Amazing os...
Loved it...
janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Res
This was Fantastic Clap.Loved how Asad slowly and steadily realised his love for Zoya.

Edited by janestone6 - 12 April 2013 at 6:45am

Go to top