Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: no matter what i love you (virman) Part 22 updated on page 40 (Page 25)

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awesome dear

Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
ys im sooo happy finally confessed Big smile
but these Tanya n maya god can sum1 kill them
cnt wait for next update
I understand wat ur sayin cuz even I hav to fast n all so update wenever u can dear Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi246

rashi246 Senior Member
rashi246
rashi246

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hi Guys I'm back with chapter 13, I didn't send PMs because my internet doesn't work sometimes so it's even hard to post my update,, but i will try to update.
Manvi wasn't able to sleep, she was scared what if daadu doesn't accept their relation. Daadu doesn't like love, he thinks that people start doing bad things, thinking that it's love but she sleeps thinking positive

Next Morning manvi is getting late as she slept at 4:00 the morning

Manvi - Sorry daadu I didn't know how I got late, your breakfast is on the table, please have it and your medicines as well

Daadu - Don't worry Manvi

Manvi goes to college literally running, once she is in college she is going to her class when she feels a grip on her arm pulling her into a room. Manvi gets scared thinking who it can be

Manvi - Aaahhh

? - (the person puts his palm on her mouth) quiet how loud do you scream, I'm sue I could have gotten deaf by that

Manvi finds the voice familiar, VIRAT

Virat smiles - Who else can it be

Manvi - Virat i'm getting late plz

Virat - Manvi we've got half an hour left till calls, and any way let me enjoy you

Saying this virat quickely kisses her neck, manvi blushes as he is now nuzzling it this carries on for a good 15 minutes, but after that they hear a "ahem ahem", virman break apart and look to find their friends

Rohan - WOW looks like there's some important work going on here, plz explain

Virat explains everything to them, everyone are really excited and planning for their marriage already but two people aren't MAYA &TANYA

Maya - (to tanya) how could thins have happened, I mean a low class ugly girl with with a high class handsome boy eeww

Tanya - I know maya we have to seperate them fast or else we can't get virat and his property

Maya agrees

Sameer - Does daadu know this

Manvi - (sad) No

Karan - Why

Manvi - Because he thinks that people think of love as a physical attraction and if he gets to know that I'm in a relationship with virat he we be shattered

Sameer - So why don't we explain to him, all of uswill

Everyone - Yeah

Manvi - (happy) OK

Manvi gets a bit encouraged by them

Everyone turn to go while Virat tries to kiss her but everyone turn around

Rohan - (smirks) Virat lets go to class together, i'll get some comapany as well

Virat - Fine (cursing his luck)

Manvi blushes seeing him helpless

Everyone go to doctery class

Tanya - Maya this is great we can tell manvi's daadu about their relationship and then he'll get angry and virat and manvi will have to seperate

Maya - Oh yeah, great idea

At the end of the day everyone go to manvi's house to convince her daadu but when they reach they see maya and tanya and a really angry daadu

Daadu - Manvi come here

Manvi obeys him and comes to him

Daadu - Manvi what i heard is it true, are you and virat in a relationship (stern voice)

Manvi gets scared and stammers

Manvi - Da da daadu I

Virat - Daadu plz don't shout at manvi, we will not cross our limits, I love manvi for her simplicity, honesty and innocence. I love her because she has a heart of gold, she's not like the girls who just want to show their body. I have always loved her because of her heart not her body. But if you still if you don't trust me you have every right to seperate us

Daadu gives an angry glare at manvi and manvi respond's by lowering her head, then daddu goes to Virat and gives an angry glare at hi but then smiles and hugs him everyone are shocked including the two witches

Daadu - (breaking apart) I was angry at first bu when I just heard you say all those things I have trusted you completely and I already know that manvi would not do anything, it's just that manvi is to innocent she thinks that the whole world is nice and ready to help, but i've seen the world and you don't always get respect. I had thought that if she falls for someone the voy ight amke her do physical stuff which I hate,

Virat - Daadu I know my limits and I promise that I won't ever make manvi do anything physical

Daadu - Smiles

Precap - New teacher in doctery
Virman suspecting the new teacher

Plzzz comment, I really need them. I don't get enough comments which make me sad

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jaasz_25abc456DOLLY_SHARMAMNunnachhanchanNishiaroranidakhaman-2manvijeevikashonatenHuma0301manvilover18..Lavi..SweetAngels96paddu503jia123sagarJESNIA_Padfoot_LV88pink1anamica5Syed695FlowerHaterkulsum_virmanniki795sizzysehrishNiaksharmakusharberryprathe

Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma
Niaksharma

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Res
/
superb..
Liked it...
Awesome one..
Thanks for pm...

Edited by Niaksharma - 29 June 2013 at 11:41am

rashi246

JESNIA IF-Dazzler
JESNIA
JESNIA

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
NICE UPDATE.
DADDU AGREES THEIR RELATIONSHIP.
PRECAP IS CONFUSING ME.
THANKS FOR PM.

rashi246

chhanchan Groupbie
chhanchan
chhanchan

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nice update dear ...
superb Smile

rashi246

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nice..!! Daadu agrees tht great..! but new teacher..1 more twist..Eager for next n Thnks for the pM..!

rashi246

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
wow awesome update dear i just loved it very much nothing can defeat true love right please do continue soon and thanks fo the pm dearSmile

Go to top