Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: no matter what i love you (virman) Part 22 updated on page 40 (Page 22)

rashi246 Senior Member
rashi246
rashi246

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i'm up with part 11 now, hope you enjoy it.

Part 11

It had been weeks now from the marriage of arshi, both were living happily. Virman had begun great freinds and manvi was developing feelings for him as well but still hadn't known that she loves him. Now they have doctery class and virman were sat together and rohan next to them.

Sir - Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, boyfreinds and girlfriends, females and males, brothers and sisters ...

Everyone - GET TO THE POINT

Sir - (straightening his blazer) There is a trip tomorrow where you all are going to sanjeevani hospital to see the facilities they have and also to see how they work. We will go to the general ward because that is easy for you guys. You will look at how doctors do bandaging on someone and after them you will also do it. I want everyone to look at how you become a doctor and not to chat or flirt with people, is that understood.

Everyone - yes sir

After class

Virat - I am so excited for this trip

Manvi - Me too

Next Day everyone is ready and the coach reaches the hospital quite quick

In a room ( don't know which one)

Sir - Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, brothers an ..

Everyone - GET TO THE POINT

Sir - No one lets me speak (mumbling) We have Dr Armaan and Dr Riddhima and their gang to guide you to the hospital and show you different types of simple stuff. Please Dr Armaan and Dr Riddhima introduce yourself

Dr Armaan - Sure ,  I have been working in Sanjeevani for round about 6 years and believe me it's the best hospital to work in. I believe in doing your work and being fun. Like I do my work but along with that keep everyone happy, so that they don't get bored in staying on the bed for days

Dr Riddhima - I believe Dr Armaan said the right thing. In order for someone to like you is to make the smile everyday along with doing their treatment. I have also been working in this hospital for 6 years and the staff here is awesome and very friendly. Right now Dr Atul will tell you all the thing that you will do, like where you will go at different times.

Atul was staring at Anjali

Dr Riddhima - Dr Atul, (No response) Dr atul (no response) ATUL(screaming)

Atul - What happened, I didn't do anything

Everyone were controlling thier laughter

Atul - Oh yeah the procedure, emm first we are going to show you the hospital, then split you to groups and  show you different facilities of our hospital, so if you follow us four, we will take you to a tour of our hospital

First they go to the morgue ( place where they keep dead people ) where everyone is scared to go, Manvi clutches virat's arm tightely as she has been in one as well when it was her parents time. Virat is like in heaven feeling happy holding her

Note - Riddhima is Jennifer Winget

Dr Armaan - We all know that you are scared that's why we aren't going to stay here for long. Even the first time as interns when we came I scared Dr Riddhima and you should have seen her

Dr Riddhima - Excuse me

Everyone again are trying to control their laughter

Dr Armaan - Let's get out

Everyone goes to the cancer ward, then aids ward and lastly they go to general ward where they are going to stay for 3 hours

Dr Riddhima - All four of us are going to stay here with you and answer any questions of yours

Everyone starts to get to see the  things there are. Virman are looking at an old person who is having his hand bandaged

Nurse - Why don't you try (say's to manvi)

Manvi - No

Nurse - Don't worry, just do it as I did

Manvi - OK

She sits on the chair next to the patient, while she is bandaging the patient speakes ( patient - 60 year old man)

Patient - You know when your bandaging me like this you look exactly like my wife

Manvi smiles sweetly

Virat - (In his thoughts) Look at his age, he is flirting like he is a teenager

Virat - Yeah right, you probably say it to everyone, now you'll look at me and say I look like someone

Patient - Yeah my wife's brother

Manvi giggles and virat is furious, he sees a girl sitting on a strecher looking for a doctor, so he goes there

Virat - Any help

The girl looks at him from bottom to top

Girl - Yeah I have pain here (pointing to her chest)

Virat gets shocked but then thinks that this is better, he can make manvi jealous by her. The girl is wearing an extra short dress on.

Virat - (husky voice) let me help you with that,  he bends down and puts the end of the steliscope (sorry, don't know how to spell it) on her chest

The girl smirks. Manvi is looking at them and for unknown reason she feels hurt and tears start to form as she gets scared and hurt really easilly, but then she focuses on her work. After bandaging the patient she looks around and sees a young boy around 25 years old, she goes to him. The boy is flirty but in his limits.

Manvi -  May I help you

Boy - Actually I've just had a small accident and everyone is making a small issue on it

Manvi - No matter how small an accident is, you can get infected really quickely. I'll bandage you

While Manvi is bandaging him, he talks to her

Boy - You know, I always flirt with hot and sexy girls but looks like I will ahve to talk to traditional girls like you aswell

Manvi smiles at his comment because she knows he is a nice and funny person.

Boy - Now I see that indian girls that are traditional are actually quite pretty

Manvi - I hope you find your angel quickely

Boy - Thanx

Virat sees her talking to the boy so comfortabley and gets more angry, he goes near the girl more. On seeing this manvi's eyes form tears and soon the tears come out aswell.

Boy - Hey, tears don't look nice on a beautiful girl like you (wiping her tears)

Virat leaves from there because he knows he is very angry on Manvi and it will make him do something he will regret soo he goes away, into the fire escape staircase

Manvi quickely makes an excuse and leaves looking for Virat and she sees him in the fire escape

Manvi comes in and taps Virat on the shoulder, when Virat turns around he sees Manvi and gets more angry seeing her, he grabs both of her wrists and pins her to the wall with anger in his eyes, he is soo angry that he has red eyes.

Precap - Small argument between Virman
              Manvi's realisation for her love for Virat
              Both confess

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6jaasz_25abc456Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAMNunnanidhiagarwalNishiaroraaman-2luvmanatDeeksha...AsadZoyaILUmanvilover18SweetAngels96nrithyaoHuma0301chandiniebindaalicemathjia123sagarJESNIAvirman.loverpink1anamica5kulsum_virmanLV88_keertu_Niaksharmakusharberrysizzysehrishprathe

jia123sagar IF-Dazzler
jia123sagar
jia123sagar

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
awesome update
virat and maanvi both was feeling jealous
loved jealous virat and maanvi
nice precap
plz cont soon
thanks for pm me
kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
woww sanjeevni ppl i miss dmg ...
atul asusual cute one arman riddhima asusual nokjhok...
and tht sir poor thing no one lets him.talk LOL LOL
how manvi held virat's hand wen she gt scared Big smile
then the old guy and virat's convo he actually said virat manvi's bro LOL LOL
felt bad for manvi bechari she started crying bt tht sweet guy just made her smile Big smile
bth jealous haan loving it ...
and tht fire exit lots and lots of beautiful memories am sure yu are gonna use tht perfectly Big smile
update next part soon Big smile
Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome..!VirMan jealous..Nice..Waiting for next n Thnks fo rthe Pm..1
anamica5 IF-Rockerz
anamica5
anamica5

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Superb Update.!
Jealous Virman..LOL
continue soon...
Deeksha... Senior Member
Deeksha...
Deeksha...

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update...
AsadZoyaILU Senior Member
AsadZoyaILU
AsadZoyaILU

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yaar i just red ur stor after so long and i think its pretty good can U plez update next parr cant wait for it
pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
nice update both are jelous
he is aware about his feeling
but she still unware about her feeling
precap look intersting update soon

Go to top