Fan Fictions

FF: no matter what i love you (virman) Part 22 updated on page 40 - Page 17

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yaar i just red ur stor after so long and i think its pretty good can U plez update next parr cant wait for it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update both are jelous
he is aware about his feeling
but she still unware about her feeling
precap look intersting update soon
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superbly superb...
Awesome one..
Thanks for pm...
Waiting for next one...
pranganga thumbnail
wow, nice update
waiting for their confession
update it soon
itsfate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
virman getting jealous
interesting precap
waiting for confession
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow very interesting update
virman making each other jealous - thank god theyve realised that they lyk each other
precap cnt wait for it - yayeee confession bt im nt liking the argument im scared
continue soon plzzz😉
nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read the whole story just now
its awesome
please pm me when u update
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update i just loved it especially virman jealous track thanks for the pm please do continue soon dear😊
rashi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm back guys with a new update. Mubarak to those who know about 'shaab e baraat' I know you guys have a fast because some people are having it today. I would have had it but couldn't 😉
Virat grabs Manvi's wrists and pins her to the wall. Manvi is very scared

Manvi - w wha what happened Virat, why are you so angry

Virat tightens his grip on manvi's wrists causing her bangle to break and stick into her skin, manvi is in pain

Manvi - Sss aaah, Virat your hurting me

Virat - YOUR THE ONE HURTING ME (shouting) what do you want to prove by getting close to some other guy

Manvi - (shocked) Virat I was bandaging him and  he is really sweet an ...

Virat - Of course you'll find him sweet, he's the one of your dreams your sweet he's sweet, you'll make a nice couple

He was getting angry second by second and tightens his grip on her more causing the broken piece of bangle to stick in her skin more and by now blood started to come out

Manvi - ( in tears) sss why do you care

Virat - I care because I LOVE YOU

Manvi was shocked hearing this and had more tears coming out

Virat - But why would you care, I'm not the prince charming your always talking about

He turns to leave but suddenly feels someone on his beack, manvi hugs him from the back

Manvi - I LOVE YOU TOO, I first didn't know if your the right person for me bt then I started to day dream about you, I started feeling angry and jealous whenever you were close to tanya and maya but then I recollected everything and came to a conclusion of LOVE, I thought of not to tell you because we were just friends and I thought that I didn't match your standards I mean your rich and I'm poor, I have to work more hard to earn money, I thought you would never fall in love with a poor girl like me.

Virat turned over and put his finger on her lips

Virat - Never say that you don't match my standards because for me you are very rich from the heart. Manvi you have a heart of gold, no one can compare you not even tanya or maya, your the most beautiful girl ever and that's because your beautiful naturally but maya and tanya have to put on tons of make up to look 0.01% pretty but still aren't because they only go looking for boys to sleep around. Actually I didn't want to tell you because I also thought that wouldn't love em because you deserve a prince charming not me because I have had so many girlfriends that even I don't know how many I've had. Manvi no matter what i love you and I always will until my last breath

Both hug but as manvi is about to hug she feels pain on her wrist and finds the bangle still stuck in her skin

Virat - (over panicked) oh my god manvi how did this happen

Manvi was speechless and didn't know what to say as it was his fault. Virat realises that it was him who caused this

Virat - I'm sorry manvi I cause this pain on you, I always end up hurting you, I'm such a bad person, I can never tell when your in pain even when you were in pain I couldn't see

Manvi - No Virat it's OK I don't even feel any pain now because you are with me and with you I feel no pain

Virat was touched by her love

Virat - Manvi I'm sorry

Manvi - Virat I've told you that I don't feel any pain now

Virat - OK but we're having it bandaged

Manvi - Fine

Both go out and Virat gets her wrist bandaged while manvi is staring at him and virat sees that

Virat - (naughtilly) Irada kya hain

Manvi - (coming back into her senses and blushing) no no I was

Virat - Hayee you look soo sexy while blushing

Manvi covers his mouth with her palm and blushing really hard because he said the word sexy

Virat smiled at manvi's innocence

Virat - ( coming near her ear and wispering) I haven't even started anything yet and your blushing soo hard

Manvi covers her face with her hair feeling reeeaaalllyyy shy now

Virman have a sweet eye lock but then armaan and riddhima come

Kajen - Ahem Ahem

Virman come back from thier love land into reality

Dr Riddhima - Don't worry manvi even I blushed when Dr Armaan confessed his love to me and then we got married

virat - (shocked) Your married

Kajen - Yep

Virat - Actually we have confessed today and Dr Armaan can you give me some tips for romance

Kajen - Ohhh

Manvi blushes  alot and by now is embarrased

After 3 hours everyone go back home

When Manvi enters home she sees daadu still waiting for her

Manvi - (worried) daadu it's 10:00 and your still awake please go to sleep

Daadu - Manvi I was waiting for you and now I am happy that you are here and I will go to sleep, happy

Manvi - (smiled) very

Precap - Lots of Virman Romance
               Tanya and Maya try to split them apart

Plzz comment even if it's bad

Note - Since ramadan is coming I might update less cause you know all the fasting then quran and then prayers but I will try to update and plz pray my results are good, and I get atleast a C in amths  and science

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update..! VirMan confessed...Waiting for next.>!!!