Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for pm..
Update was superb..
Precap looks interesting..
Continue soon..
Ro-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At last someone came between maanvi and arnav...I cant see anyone with maanvi except viraat.

Waiting for the twist and thanks alot for the pm😊
rashi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys, I will try to give a big update today

In the sangeet manvi is wearing what she actually wore in her sangeet in ehmmbh.
Khushi is wearing a red sari. Arnav a stylish black sherwani. Virat is wearing a white kurta with blue dupatta

When manvi is cming down she sees virat's eyes on her and she unknowingly blushes and people think she is blushing because of arnav, while arnav is lost in khushi and khushi in arnav

Arnav sings the song tum hi ho, while singing this he is dancing with manvi but looking at khushi

All the freinds ie. jennifer, tanya, maya, sameer, virat, rohan, karan and vijay sing yeh dosti

After the function is over everyone fo to their rooms and sleep. The wedding is the day after tomorrow

In the morning

Manvi - Jennifer have you khushi anywhere

Jennifer - No, actually i've been looking for her to ask about the cloths for the wedding but she isn't anywhere to be seen

Manvi - yeah bu ...

Just then she sees something which shocks her to DEATH

She sees arnav and khushi coming, hand in hand, wering garlands which means one thing, MARRIAGE

Everyone were present at the time and daadu srops the newspaper he was reading

Nani - Chotte what is this (scolding)

Arnav - Nani we loved each other so we got married

Anjali - Yeah but you love manvi, so how khushi

Arnav - I loved manvi but now i love khushi

Anjali - CHOTTE marriage is not a game

Khushi - Arnavji, I think it's better we tell them than lieing

Arnav - Fine actually when the sangeet finished ...

Flashback

When the sangeet finished everyone went to their room but khushi stayed to finish the kitchen work, as their were loads

She was going to her room when she felt some one holding her wrist and pulling her inside, pinning her to the wall. Before she could say anything the person crashed his lips on her,, khushi was shocked but later found out who it was, ARNAV. She didn't leave a second and kissed him back. The kiss started going more wild, while all this both took each others cloths off and were NACKED(you know what happens next😉) they had it

Before 6 o'clock they woke up and found where they were, they confessed because they thaught  that there is no point hiding their feelings when they just crossed the limit, and they decided too get married.

Flashback end

Everyone were very shocked

Suddenly they heard a slap which daadu gave to arnav

Daadu - How could you ruin my daughter's life like this. Don't you have humanity in you

Arnav - I'm sorry daadu, I just couldn't marry manvi and then fake love to her, actually divorce khushi right now and marry manvi a...

Daadu was about to talk but manvi stopped him

Manvi - Daadu I think that it's better to leave this

Everyone were shocked to hear manvi

Anjali - What

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one ...
superb...
Continue soon..
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woah waoh waoh cnt believe that jus happened
eeekkksss im gettin all excited nw- sorry to say im nt really thinking about arshi marriage after this update
im only thinking about the fact that YESSS virats gonna hav a chance nw to get his love back
he's the only 1 that can make manvi smile as well
cnt wait for nex update- plz continue soon 😉
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update finally arnav with kushi and they both are marriage now I think u will start virman love story update soon
rashi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys, I couldn't send PMs, actually I was in a rush which is why I made some mistakes in arnav's speachEdited by rashi246 - 10 years ago
shonaten thumbnail
Nyc
now my virman story plss
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Updte..Love the shock..Maanvi was ok Arnav marrying off Khushi..Waiting fr next!
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wohhh...what a shocking update😲
never thought of that they will marry eachother soo suddenly without any warning...its not like that i didnt like this infact i love it that ow there will be no one in b/w virman😃
cont soon
love the part where manvi blushes seeing virat😉