Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Choti Moti Nok Jhok...Really??

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Todays RKs dialogues were most pathetic...not more than the Revenge Game though...

I was more shocked than Madhubala for a few seconds...😲😲😲

Sorry??

Sorry for what??

Ask them if they didnt have any sweet n sore nok jhok with their spouse

woh kahawath suni hai aapne - jahan chaar bartan honge wahan aangan toh teda hoga hi..

Yeh koi ladayi nahi thi hamare beech choti moti nok jhok thi jo ab khatam hogayi ...hai na biwi...

Seriously how on earth he thinks what he did was just a nokjhok or he forgot that night ...the cheap words he used for the lady who he claims now to be his wife...

I dont find this romantic in any angle in todays episode...

the kiss was so horrible...the lady was so scared...she literally treated like a lifeless doll today...

PS...this is my POV...agree or disagree...no need to spam ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BANG ON Naz di! I agree with you🤗
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shivu--

BANG ON Naz di! I agree with you🤗

thank u😃
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i agree with u naz di!
i was like..what the freak?!  ðŸ˜²
it hurt me as much as it hurt madhu...i just lost rk at that time!
up until now i thought i knew why he wanted madhu back..as he realized what he did to her..but after that one dialogue..i am as lost as madhu 
and it was the only glitch in a near perfect episode! 
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually he wanted to show that the time gone by is just a scene nothing else...and the way he said, that credit goes to vivian...otherwise we could not have got the real feels...the eyes and heart all were same in their say and yes he wanted to say sorry thats all...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That dialogue of him ruined it for me!! 😳

Horrible episode!! I just couldn't tolerate anything that I saw, especially this dialogue!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yukthi.

even i agree with u naz di!

i was like..what the freak?!  ðŸ˜²
it hurt me as much as it hurt madhu...i just lost rk at that time!
up until now i thought i knew why he wanted madhu back..as he realized what he did to her..but after that one dialogue..i am as lost as madhu 
and it was the only glitch in a near perfect episode! 

We can accept his craziness...but how to understand when he himself does not know what he is doing😕

Realization I think is too far for us...he is just trying to prove the point...even Dips realized that...

but rather than mending what he has done...the guy is scaring the shit of the lady...n his words really effected her...she was shocked...so was Bittu
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sp110

actually he wanted to show that the time gone by is just a scene nothing else...and the way he said, that credit goes to vivian...otherwise we could not have got the real feels...the eyes and heart all were same in their say and yes he wanted to say sorry thats all...

Vivian was good today ...I liked it especially when Madhu ran away n he shouted for her...but thats about the actors acting...

I am confused with the character🤢
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

That dialogue of him ruined it for me!! 😳

Horrible episode!! I just couldn't tolerate anything that I saw, especially this dialogue!

did you notice the back ground music...the bandbaja music was no different than the BG...but when he said these dialogues...there was dramatic feel trying to highlight that😡
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he's not even ashamed of what he did, that is disgusting me a lot!  The episode was entertaining but the dialogue was very very mean! What does hew ant?  He's miles and miles away from realising his mistakes!