Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

manhandling forcing blackmailing .. is it love? (Page 3)

Shopnila Goldie
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
It's totally Disgusting people are supporting these, Suraj ji or naitik ji are made like this just because to make our secular males/husbands understands their wife. And those serials can't be compared to this one. It's more young generation based. And I can see in those comments this abuse, man handling etc is acceptable for them just because it is done by RK? WTH, and you say don't mix with real life, why not? Remember the families are always influenced by Serials.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I think people need to stop putting themselves in place of the characters; this is a show and it's meant to be watched as such. If you want to begin to mix it with reality you would have to go back to day one; which normal girl would even fall for a guy like RK in the first place after everything he put her family through? In which reality would you save a guys life after he spent months torturing you, and then spend all your time nursing him to health. If you want to pick apart the show, then it's the entire show, not a select few things you disagree or have a problem with. That's why it's best to just watch the show and enjoy it as a show. Don't try to live vicariously through the characters.

And which sane girl would meddle with other people's lives.. Madhu got involved in Mukund's accident while his mom was happy taking the remuneration.
Which girl would gift bangles to a superstar known for his ego? The slaps just followed what was actually ensued after Madhu's involvement in the case..

We know how things work in India! In reality, a powerful person who wants to get back to a girl of lower socioeconomic status will either get her raped or have acid thrown on her face..
So basically the show is a piece of fiction..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ROG_UE

So many people are saying it's entertainment. I know it's fiction and i still cannot accept it. especially today, i was really suffocating with what he was doing to Madhu. Maybe because i am a teenager and can't understand this mature love story.

I have come to realize i can't watch this show anymore. and i just started to watch it about a month ago.

So Alvida, Sayonara, au revoir, adios, arrivederci,

Love the actors for their acting though.

This is definitely not a mature love story. Rather, people mellow down with age. In fact RK is acting as a teenager.. And we don't witness things like this because teenagers are seldom so powerful..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

I loved this episode a lot ..

wow what an episode...n my princess make it enjoyable for me...

how...after yesterday's bitter taste I sat b4 show only for Trp..but bang her dialogues which washed out the colors of RK n her expressions which showed all her feelings made it worth watching n enjoyable ...

now I want her answering back to his madness in the name of love n junoon which is not...

Agreed!! Really loved Madhu's dialogues and the actress is just awesome!! No wonder RK was all flustered..
Both DD and VD's expressions are bang on!!

Go to top