Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

manhandling forcing blackmailing .. is it love?

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
RK's love RK's junoon .. whatever it is .. it is suffocating .. destructive .. horrible. I don't know how women here thinks its romantic but I tried to put myself at Madhu's place just once n I went horrified .. what was that dragging her in his home .. pushing Madhu inside the car against her wish .. does love means erasing all free space .. killing one's independence .. forcing, man handling with a girl .. is this love?? May be it is a shade of love but definitely an unhealthy one .. today I liked one line by Sultan .. when u want one n she doesn't want u back then one sud let her go .. in love letting go is needed so that she comes back eventually .. its said if two people r made for each other .. they will eventually find there way back .. but it was not finding way back but pushing her to come back .. even blackmailing to get her back .. well d precap was nothing but emotional blackmail 

I know with my recent posts I am gonna be tagged as RK/ Rishbala hater .. but I am not .. I want Rishbala but not in this way .. not at the cost of a woman's honour .. plz CVs don't do it .. even after being a huge fan of Avinesh n loving Sultan's character I believed this is Rishbala story but these two epis RK's action is too much .. I can't justify something so filthy just because I love Rishbala 

VD was really awesome .. his perfect portrayal of the character never let me go biased towards RK but I can judge him properly coz he acted so aptly .. loved DD today especially at last scene when Madhu went mute in shock hearing RK saying her big insult was only a nok jhok .. Avi was convincing in his scene .. ds show is awesome just because of its actors 

Edited by sayaneegupta - 10 April 2013 at 11:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_MinROG_UEpriyalovesyouDD_Maaneet4everChotiDesiGirlsaudaders272Shopnilakasaf_ZGHmehurocksbidznaina2010utopia88Anu-ReddyBasiliskABBY_JERAN--Udhay---MERRY-bhanu_rekhagdolly10

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Great post! The cvs need to tone down RK's character. He's too egoistic right now! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Today the expression of Madhu after the nok jhok dialogue was simply amazing the disgust in her face is clearly seen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecter--Udhay--

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I am disgusted after seeing tonight's episode, infact disgusted would be an understatement...One thing i know for sure is the " Yes " RK made Madhu say forcefully in the precap came out of her mouth due to Fear...This for once is not love...PERIOD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272SayaneeH.Lecter--Udhay--

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
as of now i dont want to fall into the sulbala vs rishbala fight

coz i like both but now dont want rishbala

cuming to ur post

I AGREE it was manhandling

BUT IT WAS VERY MUCH RK STYLE

as madhu said while rk forced her in the car.MAIN NORMAL KAB THA

n i LUV this egoistic arrogant RK

the RK which people want to see to redeem himself is NOT poss in such a short span of time

yes what cvs r showing is HARSH but they r showing NOT ALL TELLY HEROES not necesarily b naitikji or sooraj ji jo biwi ki pallu pakadke ghumta phirega

OUR RK DOEST SAY SORRY

NO 1 DARES to offend him neithe to oppose him

nd i luv it

VIVU surpassed all my expectations today by showing the JUNOONWALA RK

i m sooo proud of him today for pulling off 2days epi

cuming to sultan aryan scn...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...i was sure sultan will scold aryan to stop his madhu madhu chants

BUT I LUVED LUVED LUVED how cvs didnt ruin sultans character n shwed him mking aryan understand with SUCH BEAUTIFUL words

seemd like he is using those lines to console himself as well

BEAUTIFUL WORK BY RAGHU SIR N GAUATAM SIR

each n every epi this week had been msterpiece

mssg to the crying cribbing SULBALIANS after the article...plz watch how the epis unfold and then comment n curse the cvs...stop over reacting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naina2010SayaneeH.Lecter--Udhay--

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

as of now i dont want to fall into the sulbala vs rishbala fight

coz i like both but now dont want rishbala

cuming to ur post

I AGREE it was manhandling

BUT IT WAS VERY MUCH RK STYLE

as madhu said while rk forced her in the car.MAIN NORMAL KAB THA

n i LUV this egoistic arrogant RK

the RK which people want to see to redeem himself is NOT poss in such a short span of time

yes what cvs r showing is HARSH but they r showing NOT ALL TELLY HEROES not necesarily b naitikji or sooraj ji jo biwi ki pallu pakadke ghumta phirega

OUR RK DOEST SAY SORRY

NO 1 DARES to offend him neithe to oppose him

nd i luv it

VIVU surpassed all my expectations today by showing the JUNOONWALA RK

i m sooo proud of him today for pulling off 2days epi

cuming to sultan aryan scn...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...i was sure sultan will scold aryan to stop his madhu madhu chants

BUT I LUVED LUVED LUVED how cvs didnt ruin sultans character n shwed him mking aryan understand with SUCH BEAUTIFUL words

seemd like he is using those lines to console himself as well

BEAUTIFUL WORK BY RAGHU SIR N GAUATAM SIR

each n every epi this week had been msterpiece

mssg to the crying cribbing SULBALIANS after the article...plz watch how the epis unfold and then comment n curse the cvs...stop over reacting

agree for now I just want a strong Madhu not Rishbala n not Sulbala 

now coming to manhandling .. I agree it RK style but I can't support or justify it just coz it is RK style .. man handling can never be stylish it is tacky n not at all classy .. I am not saying CVs r portraying him wrong coz RK is just like this .. over the limit every time .. ds man don't even feel that he is man handling .. he doesn't feel his deeds r not right 

n he is egoist we all know but his ego can't be bigger than a woman's honour .. his love his junoon y it is always about his .. I can understand his ego but even a egoist person can respect .. but sorry to say he is not only egoist but a chauvinist also .. 

I am not saying he doesn't love Madhu .. he does but d way of his loving is wrong .. pushing forcing blackmailing .. disrespecting lady love is not d way to show ur love .. love is no love if their is no respect .. he is actually insulting Madhu again .. 

I don't want Sulbala now but I don't want Rishbala happens in this way 

Edited by sayaneegupta - 10 April 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila--Udhay--

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Today the expression of Madhu after the nok jhok dialogue was simply amazing the disgust in her face is clearly seen

yes that expression was a perfect one .. only a great actress like DD can speak volume with expression in ds way
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkydiva

I am disgusted after seeing tonight's episode, infact disgusted would be an understatement...One thing i know for sure is the " Yes " RK made Madhu say forcefully in the precap came out of her mouth due to Fear...This for once is not love...PERIOD

I dont know if it is love or not but it is dishonoring destructive and unacceptable for any sane woman in world 

Go to top