Symbolisms today (Apr, 10)

anuar Newbie
anuar
anuar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hello All,

Today's episode was fantastic :)

Symbolisms i could notice today --

1. Zoya told Asad that he can decide whether she should leave India or not.. She also said she will follow whatever he says

What could this mean? - Maybe when time comes when crucial decisions regarding their lives have to be taken, zoya may simply go by whatever Asad decides or wants??

2. Asad wanted her to stay but then he did not exactly speak those words

What could this mean? -- May be even though Asad wants them to be together, due to circumstances or his inner belief that they are not meant for each other, he may withhold saying it...

3. Zoya decides to toss the coin and leave it on "kismat" calling it "fair"

What could this mean? - May be AsYa will simply let fate decide things for them... they may not take any steps themselves to be together and leave it on fate HOPING that they end up together...

4. Asad holds the falling coin and lies

What could this mean? - Due to fear of losing Zoya, Asad may finally take control of his life and speak his mind out and decide that they should indeed get together.

Basically, this entire coin tossing scene made me feel that Due to lack of response from Asad,  Zoya lets go dependending on fate to decide whats best for them... However, finally Asad realizing how hurt both are and out of fear of losing Zoya forever, will decide to go against his beliefs and ensures Zoya is in his life :)

What do you all think?? Please share your views..

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaetiSATD06Virashmyself..memsleeA.HajnalWhenInRomepenfriend28meow23gieecool_sririshani77akaswanNithiya95GoodyTwoShoescountingstarzsumaiya14

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hmm...I like the way you put that in words...I think you are right...I agreee...Smile
WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
*hugs* for dis post :-)
u've put up these symbolisms so aptly !!!
I sooo agree wid u !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top