India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa: Mutt Jaao, Zoya. (Page 8)

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant observation about Asad deciding Zoya's destiny in the coin toss scene. Yes, indeed not only he changed destiny, he will fight it in future if need arises. Though destiny is mostly on their side with few hiccups.

Zoya is Zoya - itna important decision via a coin toss? What if Asad didn't catch it and Billo rani had caught it? Well, again, destiny - most of the times - is on their side, so Asad caught it.

Dilshad and Najma's eagerness and then happiness on Zoya staying back was so heartwarming. Asad can eat his words - Zoya fits in his family like no one else. 

Now, I am less apprehensive about Tanveer's plans. Her plans backfire and she ends up bringing Asad and Zoya closer. And, she is leaving a trail which Zoya has started noticing. It seems Tanveer plays tricks so that Zoya can catch her and expose her. Of course, unless a desperate Tanveer does something desperate.

An episode is not complete till I read yours and Bheegi's posts. Always a pleasure to read!

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
beautiful episode and your post dear...Asad world ka shy ladka hoga jo apni hi lady love se keh nahi pa raha hai ruk jao plz mere liye...Aaj Mr.Khan muje bohot adorable lage...really...love him dill se...
MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post as always Big smile The first scene was so beautiful, the pain and helplessness in Asad's voice while he was saying don't go and Zoe's tears of joy when she heard what she really wanted to. I noticed that too that she named the folder Asad Smile And Mr Khan went again his rulebook and actually lied to make his musibat stay. Pyaar kya kya nahi karwata insaan se LOL I loved that part when Zoe asked him before flipping the coin, "aap ghar ke owner hai aap bataiye main jau ki nahi" and he started stammering again LOL "wo actually" But he looks so freaking adorable when he says that.

Agree with you, Billo Rani is being a bit too overconfident about her plans. But all thanks to her, it will speed up Asad and Zoe's love story. Talking about Ayaan is pointless Angry I mean really, there has to be a limit to being insensitive

Thank you. Yes, the first scene was the best one as both Asad's and Zoe's emotions ran high and Zoe just let go and sobbed her heart out. Zoe always leaves her decisions on Asad now because she has a history of taking decisions, getting confused and landing into trouble. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Urghh i m kinda busy today also:((
BTW OHH I LOVE ASAD AHMED KHAN>3333
He is too cahute for words^^

BTW KKHH I LOVEE THE SCENE IN YOUR DABBA

Thank you and i know you love Asad.I love SRK!Blushing

abditory.

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
excellent post
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Very nice post Vicky as usual Clap

Today Asad was adorable...I think for the 1st I have no complaints abt him LOL LOL LOLand that is an achievement ROFL

And Zoe was equally cute and emotional just like Asad and like you said Asad is slowly but steadily losing the battle of his heart and his mind is moving to the background only to crop up from time to time
And Zoe darling...still oblivious to her own feelings... also slowly, but steadily losing the battle of her heart...
And this is called DESTINY !!!!!!!!! Both will understand after some time that infront of destiny the mind is no game !!!!!!!!
Maybe Asad is already understanding even though he tries to convince his mind otherwise, but I think he will also realize sooner or later that it's a lost game

I don't want to waste my time with this Tanveer chick ...she is annoying me to no end these days and whenever I see her onscreen, I switch Channel...Raziya is an evil witch, but at least she has the class that is required for an antagonist, but this Tanveer misses every class...I am not even impressed by the acting skills of Amrapali anymore also...that is how annoying she has become Angry Angry Angry Angry

And what the hell is this with the black magic crap and Dilshaad coming into the picture like falling from the sky Silly Silly
Where is this crap heading to...suddenly BB is out of the picture and poor Dilshaad is made scapegoat ????
I wonder where the CV's are going with this...what game Raziya is playing Angry Angry Angry

Ayaan...well a big waste of time !!!!!! Angry Angry Angry. I still cannot understand that Humaira cannot read Ayaan's body language, although she claims to know him so well
Ayaan is just a bloody loser...a coward... Angry Angry Angry
He doesn't love her...well than tell her the bloody truth...don't give that poor girl false hope...she deserves better
At least Asad is taking some action to stop his love...but Ayaan keeps lying to the one girl who stood by him against all odds...
But I do get the feeling that Ayaan is gonna fall for Humaira big time in future and by the time his feelings are sincere, it will be too late, coz Humaira will just walk away from him

Thanks Esha . Tum khush ho gayi aaj toh Asad ko award mein Zoe de denni chaahiye.LOLEmbarrassed...yes, Asad and Zoe have no control over their soulmate connection. Lets see how this goes from here. 

Arre? Kheerveer is helping AsYa and we should at least appreciate her kheer.LOL...The black magic track is for another bracket, yaar.Lets see how this fares now. 

I hope what you are saying happens. Ayaan should fall so hard for Humeira that he feels all that he put her through.
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

res

2nd page again -________-

unres

Am reading the post like as if it is my question paper ROFL Read it 4 times Big smile 
#my way of celebrating LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

She sees the folder's name as 'Asad' ( not Tamaatar, not Dilshad, not anything else - she names the folder as Asad)

How i wish i had better eyes. Seriously? 

'afsos' of 'tail's to the happiness of 'heads'. Its not the coin that took the decision for Zoe. Its Asad. 

Clap Clap Clap Heads symbolizing : Moma and Sister 
Also : Asad will always decide her future. 

And i loveee Dolly Babe! I have always adored Juhi Aslam and i loved her  table-dictatorship on Zoe. Asad sun letaa na to waheen immigration office mein apnaa aur Zoe ka Nikaah padhwaa detaa.LOL

She was so adorable, just like those Icecream dolls i always wanted to cuddle in my childhood.  Blushing okay i admit i wanted to cuddle her that very moment! Her dictatorship would have given Asad a very big complex ROFL 

Desperate times call for desperate measures.BCA ne game hi aisa khelaa hai ki abb Asad ko jhakk maarke emergency plan ke plane pe chadhke Zoe se sagaai karni hi padegi. 

Seriously woh karega?! 

Okay my take.

Razia and Co were like an insight ROFL Like what we want from Asad and Zoya ROFL 

Shirin expressing the true emotions of Asad and why it is so difficult for him to express. LOL
Razia being our prov that why should he feel shy ROFL 
Humera being poor Zoya unable to express anything ROFL 
Ayaan being Asad and running away to hide his feelings ROFL 

I loved feeling of the first in love by Complicated Man and Confused ladki. They take you back into Childhood Embarrassed

Best scene : Dilshad hugging and kissing Zoya, the heaven in Asad's eyes! Embarrassed 

And didnt it end before the time Vicky Maam? Cry i mean mujhe toh aur dekhna tha Cry 

Thank you. Like seriously, when are you gonna sudhrofy , little one?LOL... you saw the whole Razia and Co. drama in the light of AsYa?ROFL...GENIUS! Coz its all so true! Asad and Zoe are in their baby steps in love but emotions are running high - so lets see where all his goes. 

Baaki kal dekh lenaa, kiddo. LOL...Aishe Aishe nahin rote chhote baby!Hug

24 hours. tick tick tick tick . tick tick tick tick . tick tick tick tick . tick tick tick tick 

Dhaat its stuck at one place -____________- LOL LOL LOL

Vicky Maam i wish i could hug you in real. you always make me feel soo good Hug

Dilshad momma of mine ^_____________^ 
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Beautifully written Victoria... Today's episode was mind blowing... full of ASYA's emotions... You have presented their inner feelings so beautifully...

Razia is back with another game... Plotting against Dilsahd yet again... now its to be seen what will this lead to... Again a clash between Asad Rashid? or something else? Maybe showing that Dilshad and Badi Bi is plotting against Shireen to get Dilshad back into Rashid's life?

Thank you. Yes, today's episode was high on AsYa's emotions and their denial too. The card of Dilshad is a master stroke by Razia and we have to see where it takes this angle. 

rendezvousvin

Go to top