MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by .Dulcet

I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!

Thank you and you missed just my posts?Shocked...Not me?Ouch...Rudeness!Angry

I MISSED YOU TOO!!.. you are the writer of the posts, so ofcourse i missed you too!! 

AAAH!! Stern Smile

AwwleEmbarrassed,  i was just being a bully to you.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dulcet

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Brilliant as alwaysSmile I loved the epi and yes, the highlight was the first scene..Asad's heartfelt confession and Zoe's reaction to it was beautifully done..That smile on her face when she realizes Mr.Khan wants her to stay, her tears of joy and relief when it dawns on her that Mr.Khan is not waiting for her to disappear-that for me was the moment of the episode..When Zoe declares that she isn't leaving, Asad couldn't help but smile and  instantly feel happy despite all his pre-conditioning and fears..The fact that the dude actually cheated to make Zoe stay despite all his tameez, tehzeeb and principles just shows how he has reached a point of no return as far as Ms.Farooqi is concernedLOL Am so glad both billi and Zoe got to know that Asad lied..And yes, their interaction in the bedroom was super cute..Its always a treat to watch Asad mumbling and stumbling and start off with his woh and actuallyLOL I cant wait for the engagement track now..
P.S.Regarding the precap, i hope Asad is at home cos i really don want Dilshad to be insulted once againSleepy

Thank you. Very emotionally strong that scene was. Asad's tearful restraint and Zoe's bawling eyes. And yet the love between them stays unsaid. Asad has changed a lot and its only because of Zoe and for Zoe. His 'wo actually' and Zoe's 'oh really' are so much like a balance of a married couple. 

I don't think Shireen will exactly insult Dilshad. I guess she is there to talk with her. Shireen is too naive and fragile to be exactly aggressive. Lets see.Big smile
loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on page 4
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna_str

superb review of todays episodeClapClap

Thank you.Big smile
zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely post as usual,  I always look for your post after watching the episode. Had missed you last week so nice to have you back posting. Just loved today's episode, eagerly waiting for the engagement track now. By the way I love SRK and that clip from KKHH is cool.
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Vicky, beautiful post..
Now we understand their emotions completely, some felt they were dragging but writers opened their heart out for us. This has been best realization of love I have ever seen between a couple. They are not changing themselves or others to accept each other.

Yesterday I probably loved each n every analysis post, all wrote their emotions so beautifully, cant help but wonder how many writers they just created here through this beautiful emotional journey.

He wrote his destiny today so has more resposibility to protect her. Wonder how their future is penned out but he will never leave her side ever.

Dilshaad pulled into Black Magic, so the spoiler had no typing errorAngry I hate razia, hope he takes care of Tanveer though. She is annoying and really her deeds should be in open. Her moves should make Zoya alert by now..

Cant wait to see him stammerEmbarrassed, she knows how to corner him well..

Thank you, Vineeta. The makers always knew what they were doing and how they are to go step by step with AsYa. Its just that fans get confused due to AsYa's bipolar love - its okay as they are complicated and it takes time to understand them. 

The best thing about this forum is that people have an open mind. The ones who didn't have left and i hope that they never come back to ruin the place. 

The black magic track is for the older women audience. So, just treat it as an ingredient. LOL

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveableangel

I never miss reading your posts but am always shy to actually write something but I could no longer stop myself because each post of yours gets more amazing if that was even possible! I loved your analysis sometimes I don't think the episodes lives up to your posts. I have to ask you something please answer, according to the promo asad says they are getting engaged them again the article says asad confesses his love and the assistant fills out the needed forms, how do the two connect. I only ask because I think you really are a good judge at QH plots and their behaviours just a genuinely a good reader.
Zaaraxx

Thank you, thank you, thank you!Hug...i write for you all and its a lovely feeling when readers step forward to write their inputs. As for the question that you asked, Asad is gonna confess and propose in front of the Immi officers so that Zoe is not deported. That doesn't mean he will confess it for 'real' in front of Zoe. 

Don't go by the articles because they are mostly incorrect in detailing. These IF and TC journos contact actors , unit crew to get bytes. Creative heads and actual writers rarely speak to them about the story , unless they have connections and need favours.Watch the show.Embarrassed
sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
as usual ur awesome!mindblowing analysis!loved asad sooo much today!poor soul!Embarrassed

Go to top