MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

res..

unres

wonderful post asa always!!!!!

i loved asya today...nd i don't need to say much abt them coz u already said it all...specially asad's emotions...God he has changed so much that he has started lying just to stop his zoya...nd i loved the way he was stuttering!!!!LOL

i am very happy with BCA...whatever she does leads to something good onlyLOL

Ayan is such a coward man just like his father...i don't understand what he is trying to do!!!!

and poor humaira is the one who is suffering in all thisOuch

shireen really needs to use her brain now...its high time!!!

Thank you. Asad and his 'wo actually'. Zoe and her ' oh really'. Soulmates indeed.Love can transform people if its real - that is the power it holds. Embarrassed

Ayaan is a victim and i understand that but that is no excuse to destroy Humeira.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..vidhi..

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun_games

Cute cute episode Clap

Asya story is getting more & more intriguing & interesting Wink

Thank you. AsYa are beautiful.Embarrassed
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Very nice post Vicky as usual Clap

Today Asad was adorable...I think for the 1st I have no complaints abt him LOL LOL LOLand that is an achievement ROFL

And Zoe was equally cute and emotional just like Asad and like you said Asad is slowly but steadily losing the battle of his heart and his mind is moving to the background only to crop up from time to time
And Zoe darling...still oblivious to her own feelings... also slowly, but steadily losing the battle of her heart...
And this is called DESTINY !!!!!!!!! Both will understand after some time that infront of destiny the mind is no game !!!!!!!!
Maybe Asad is already understanding even though he tries to convince his mind otherwise, but I think he will also realize sooner or later that it's a lost game

I don't want to waste my time with this Tanveer chick ...she is annoying me to no end these days and whenever I see her onscreen, I switch Channel...Raziya is an evil witch, but at least she has the class that is required for an antagonist, but this Tanveer misses every class...I am not even impressed by the acting skills of Amrapali anymore also...that is how annoying she has become Angry Angry Angry Angry

And what the hell is this with the black magic crap and Dilshaad coming into the picture like falling from the sky Silly Silly
Where is this crap heading to...suddenly BB is out of the picture and poor Dilshaad is made scapegoat ????
I wonder where the CV's are going with this...what game Raziya is playing Angry Angry Angry

Ayaan...well a big waste of time !!!!!! Angry Angry Angry. I still cannot understand that Humaira cannot read Ayaan's body language, although she claims to know him so well
Ayaan is just a bloody loser...a coward... Angry Angry Angry
He doesn't love her...well than tell her the bloody truth...don't give that poor girl false hope...she deserves better
At least Asad is taking some action to stop his love...but Ayaan keeps lying to the one girl who stood by him against all odds...
But I do get the feeling that Ayaan is gonna fall for Humaira big time in future and by the time his feelings are sincere, it will be too late, coz Humaira will just walk away from him

Edited by eshasrk - 10 April 2013 at 11:55am

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

Great post Vicky!!!!!

I loved the first scene especially, Surbhi nailed it. She's overwhelmed at hearing what Asad just said. I could actually feel their pain in that scene. It was so beautiful. KaBhi were amazing today as always!!!!!! I didn't notice that Zoya named that file Asad I will go check it out again. AsYa are so deeply in love!!!!!! In 24hrs something is going happen!!!!

Thank you. Karan's ad Surbhi's expression bracket is 10/10.Big smile...Yes, Zoe named the folder as 'Asad'. Voice of the heart as they say.Embarrassed
rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Victoria... Today's episode was mind blowing... full of ASYA's emotions... You have presented their inner feelings so beautifully...

Razia is back with another game... Plotting against Dilsahd yet again... now its to be seen what will this lead to... Again a clash between Asad Rashid? or something else? Maybe showing that Dilshad and Badi Bi is plotting against Shireen to get Dilshad back into Rashid's life?

MoronsKiMallika

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
unres in pg 2 Vicky...Smile

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top