The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

UN RESERVED 

HEY VICKY! Lovely post par lovely post ! Uff ;) 

AsYa scenes and Zoya Dilshaad Najma scenes WERE AMAZING!

Love how Asad and Zoya Cannot lie to EACHOTHER hahaha 

That was so friggin cute 

And he said heads Hayye Hayye and he was looking into the camera while saying those magical mat JAO zoya But he did not now it was on hahaha buddhu

And immigration officer track is on and dolly will see ASAD's love and zoya ka ishq ;) but 12 bake tak sagas announce eh wah wah 

Tannu answered for zoya but it's okay that will only pace it up , Asad will Speak his heart out but will put it off as his repence for the visa thing

Kali jaddu ka ilzam Dilshaad par Heh? Whaaattt the 

Perhaps Something has to do with Shirren proving badi bi that marriage decision was right or something hmm let's see

Hoping for the best in and for QH :) 

PS : Clap

Loved the post :* 

Thank you, Isshu. Yes, if Asad and Zoe lie to each-other, they now get caught by each-other.LOL...at least, for a change, Asad said what he felt about Zoe leaving - that is reason enough that Zoe will get to hear the awaited magical three words too someday.

Dilshaad is gonna give a total What The look to Shireen tomorrow if she confront her about black magic.LOL

FhatTheWuck.

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I never miss reading your posts but am always shy to actually write something but I could no longer stop myself because each post of yours gets more amazing if that was even possible! I loved your analysis sometimes I don't think the episodes lives up to your posts. I have to ask you something please answer, according to the promo asad says they are getting engaged them again the article says asad confesses his love and the assistant fills out the needed forms, how do the two connect. I only ask because I think you really are a good judge at QH plots and their behaviours just a genuinely a good reader.
Zaaraxx

MoronsKiMallika

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by blueflames

Res

Unres

I opened IF n the first thing i see is your post and i run to reswa and miraculously i made it firstwa today LOL

Yesss akhirr jisss baat ka tha zoya ko intezaar woh sune ko mil hi gaya usko " mat jao zoya" full on zill e Illahi style.. aur sirf hukam ki dair thi kaneez ne phenk diye sare bag and phel gai wahin LOL LOL

N for toss wala scene showed a glimpse of asad n xoya "future married life" Wink
Asad ka chehre ka itmenan and that satisfied smile k "thank lord xoya ruk gaiii"

And its still a long way ye asad n zoya get civilized.. .. inke jhagre and tane bane are never ending and it would provide uus entertainment..

Taaanu begum jo bhi khichdi paka le master chef Asad and zoya hi rahein ge.

<font color="#000066">Thanks and you are so cute.LOL...Sahee hai. Jahanpanah ne keh diyaa ki mut jaao toh unkee Kaneez unhe chhodkar kaise jaati? Asad takes decisions for Zoe because she is always so indecisive. Faisle ki gehraayi mein nahiin utarti and Asad knows that pretty well. So, its great that Asad used the power that Zoe gave him today.</font>

<font color="#000066">Kheerveer sirf kheer banaati hai , meri jaan. Khichdi is Razia kispecialty.ROFL</font>

Sirf shadi tak enjoy kar lo Asad miyah decision making .. baad mey begum zoya asad khan ki hi marzi chale gi Wink LOL LOL

Raxia and tannu are kameeni naa tou k k kaaminii se mujhe khicdi hi yaad aiii Ouch LOL

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

She was overcome with emotions when she saw the video but i was smiling like a big idiot. I didnt expect him to say so much! Oh my sweet Asad. Thank you God for putting back on that webcam! 
The best moment for me was the coin toss. Mr Khan actually lied. That too for Zoya! I was extremly happy. 
My opinion on Ayaan and Humeria. We know hes the biggest coward and whatnot. But since hes not ready to tell Humeria the truth about wanting to marry her. Shouldnt he at least fake being happy? Instead of acting like an insensitive jerk when comes around him all happy?? Or am I wrong? 
Todays epi had comedy and was beautiful at the same time. 

I loved your post as always Vicky. This is my last time reserving! MisHumpty needs to get back on the first page Big smileLOL

Thanks baby.Big smile...Humptoo is a brat and  how. Use koi bhi page de do, ussne aise hi rehnaa hai.LOL. ...Asad and Zoe are so 'BIPOLAR' that destiny has to roll her eyes and intervene. Dekho, aaj Asad se jhooth bhi bulwaa diya but it was the truth of his heart. 

Ayaan creates new degrees of 'am hopeless' and i still await his evolution. That fragile and soft Humzie has 1000000000000000000 times more courage than him. 

DreA

shonajain Goldie
shonajain
shonajain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
unreserved on pg 1

MoronsKiMallika

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Lovely post as always Big smile The first scene was so beautiful, the pain and helplessness in Asad's voice while he was saying don't go and Zoe's tears of joy when she heard what she really wanted to. I noticed that too that she named the folder Asad Smile And Mr Khan went again his rulebook and actually lied to make his musibat stay. Pyaar kya kya nahi karwata insaan se LOL I loved that part when Zoe asked him before flipping the coin, "aap ghar ke owner hai aap bataiye main jau ki nahi" and he started stammering again LOL "wo actually" But he looks so freaking adorable when he says that.

Agree with you, Billo Rani is being a bit too overconfident about her plans. But all thanks to her, it will speed up Asad and Zoe's love story. Talking about Ayaan is pointless Angry I mean really, there has to be a limit to being insensitive

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonajain

As usual awesome post dear 
missed you last week
asya were as usual great today 
but 

asad ahmed khan was out of the world today
he is tooo cuuuttteee and adoraaabbbllleee wen he was lying 

he was like a kid caught stealing candy infact he was more cute dan kids 

and to mah utter shock mah parents were drooling over ksg today and i was like omggg am i dreaming

Asad? Well, the man is not as clueless as we thought. That recording towards the end was not a fluke or a technical miracle. Asad recorded his now-famous 'Mutt Jaao, Zoya" in his complete senses and consciously. He was in front of the monitor , restrained but nevertheless very emotional.Asad switches between Little Asad ( Cold and In- Denial Asad) and Adult Asad ( soft sentimental Asad) . The switch is getting hyper and more frequent because Little Asad is fast losing control on Adult Asad. And is Asad aware of it? Y.E.S.

loved these lines...true indeed 
always like your little asad and adult asad  comparison

last but least
mah fav scene or rather best scene 4 me was wen zoe came to asad and he said " heads aya tha mai jhoot nahi bol raha "
ksg's expression was out of the world
i was like

Thanks Shona. For once, Asad went with is heart, even if for a few minutes and that is what him and Zoe need. The power of both their hearts. Karan is a fine actor, so it was only expected .Big smile

shonajain

Go to top