luv_virman IF-Dazzler
luv_virman
luv_virman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by luv_virman

Beautiful post as always Big smile
Indeed AsYa's first scene stole the epi today Day Dreaming
Even if they weren't really together in that scene, they made us love it to the core... Which is something really rare...
Once again awesome post Clap

Thank you. I also thought the same - Asad and Zoe were not in the same frame in that scene and yet it was executed so well and the emotions ran high. Amazing indeed.Embarrassed

Completely agree with you, it was really well executed Smile
AsYa will surely left a mark on Tellywood's hystory because of their uniqueness... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by .Dulcet

I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!

Thank you and you missed just my posts?Shocked...Not me?Ouch...Rudeness!Angry

I MISSED YOU TOO!!.. you are the writer of the posts, so ofcourse i missed you too!! 

AAAH!! Stern Smile

MoronsKiMallika

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Unres page 1

MoronsKiMallika

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Brilliant as alwaysSmile I loved the epi and yes, the highlight was the first scene..Asad's heartfelt confession and Zoe's reaction to it was beautifully done..That smile on her face when she realizes Mr.Khan wants her to stay, her tears of joy and relief when it dawns on her that Mr.Khan is not waiting for her to disappear-that for me was the moment of the episode..When Zoe declares that she isn't leaving, Asad couldn't help but smile and  instantly feel happy despite all his pre-conditioning and fears..The fact that the dude actually cheated to make Zoe stay despite all his tameez, tehzeeb and principles just shows how he has reached a point of no return as far as Ms.Farooqi is concernedLOL Am so glad both billi and Zoe got to know that Asad lied..And yes, their interaction in the bedroom was super cute..Its always a treat to watch Asad mumbling and stumbling and start off with his woh and actuallyLOL I cant wait for the engagement track now..
P.S.Regarding the precap, i hope Asad is at home cos i really don want Dilshad to be insulted once againSleepy

Edited by rogerrocks - 10 April 2013 at 11:29am

MoronsKiMallika

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
superb review of todays episodeClapClap

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Res

Unres

I opened IF n the first thing i see is your post and i run to reswa and miraculously i made it firstwa today LOL

Yesss akhirr jisss baat ka tha zoya ko intezaar woh sune ko mil hi gaya usko " mat jao zoya" full on zill e Illahi style.. aur sirf hukam ki dair thi kaneez ne phenk diye sare bag and phel gai wahin LOL LOL

N for toss wala scene showed a glimpse of asad n xoya "future married life" Wink
Asad ka chehre ka itmenan and that satisfied smile k "thank lord xoya ruk gaiii"

And its still a long way ye asad n zoya get civilized.. .. inke jhagre and tane bane are never ending and it would provide uus entertainment..

Taaanu begum jo bhi khichdi paka le master chef Asad and zoya hi rahein ge.

Thanks and you are so cute.LOL...Sahee hai. Jahanpanah ne keh diyaa ki mut jaao toh unkee Kaneez unhe chhodkar kaise jaati? Asad takes decisions for Zoe because she is always so indecisive. Faisle ki gehraayi mein nahiin utarti and Asad knows that pretty well. So, its great that Asad used the power that Zoe gave him today. 

Kheerveer sirf kheer banaati hai , meri jaan. Khichdi is Razia ki specialty. ROFL

blueflames

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi Vicky, beautiful post..
Now we understand their emotions completely, some felt they were dragging but writers opened their heart out for us. This has been best realization of love I have ever seen between a couple. They are not changing themselves or others to accept each other.

Yesterday I probably loved each n every analysis post, all wrote their emotions so beautifully, cant help but wonder how many writers they just created here through this beautiful emotional journey.

He wrote his destiny today so has more resposibility to protect her. Wonder how their future is penned out but he will never leave her side ever.

Dilshaad pulled into Black Magic, so the spoiler had no typing errorAngry I hate razia, hope he takes care of Tanveer though. She is annoying and really her deeds should be in open. Her moves should make Zoya alert by now..

Cant wait to see him stammerEmbarrassed, she knows how to corner him well..

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top