AsYa: Mutt Jaao, Zoya. (Page 2)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
res

2nd page again -________-

unres

Am reading the post like as if it is my question paper ROFL Read it 4 times Big smile 
#my way of celebrating LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed

She sees the folder's name as 'Asad' ( not Tamaatar, not Dilshad, not anything else - she names the folder as Asad)

How i wish i had better eyes. Seriously? 

'afsos' of 'tail's to the happiness of 'heads'. Its not the coin that took the decision for Zoe. Its Asad. 

Clap Clap Clap Heads symbolizing : Moma and Sister 
Also : Asad will always decide her future. 

And i loveee Dolly Babe! I have always adored Juhi Aslam and i loved her  table-dictatorship on Zoe. Asad sun letaa na to waheen immigration office mein apnaa aur Zoe ka Nikaah padhwaa detaa.LOL

She was so adorable, just like those Icecream dolls i always wanted to cuddle in my childhood.  Blushing okay i admit i wanted to cuddle her that very moment! Her dictatorship would have given Asad a very big complex ROFL 

Desperate times call for desperate measures.BCA ne game hi aisa khelaa hai ki abb Asad ko jhakk maarke emergency plan ke plane pe chadhke Zoe se sagaai karni hi padegi. 

Seriously woh karega?! 

Okay my take.

Razia and Co were like an insight ROFL Like what we want from Asad and Zoya ROFL 

Shirin expressing the true emotions of Asad and why it is so difficult for him to express. LOL
Razia being our prov that why should he feel shy ROFL 
Humera being poor Zoya unable to express anything ROFL 
Ayaan being Asad and running away to hide his feelings ROFL 

I loved feeling of the first in love by Complicated Man and Confused ladki. They take you back into Childhood Embarrassed

Best scene : Dilshad hugging and kissing Zoya, the heaven in Asad's eyes! Embarrassed 

And didnt it end before the time Vicky Maam? Cry i mean mujhe toh aur dekhna tha Cry 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 April 2013 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallikaDreAFhatTheWuck.

luv_virman IF-Dazzler
luv_virman
luv_virman

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Beautiful post as always Big smile
Indeed AsYa's first scene stole the epi today Day Dreaming
Even if they weren't really together in that scene, they made us love it to the core... Which is something really rare...
Once again awesome post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!

MoronsKiMallika

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_virman

Beautiful post as always Big smile
Indeed AsYa's first scene stole the epi today Day Dreaming
Even if they weren't really together in that scene, they made us love it to the core... Which is something really rare...
Once again awesome post Clap

Thank you. I also thought the same - Asad and Zoe were not in the same frame in that scene and yet it was executed so well and the emotions ran high. Amazing indeed.Embarrassed

luv_virman

proshomi Senior Member
proshomi
proshomi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I have been a silent reader of your post for quite sometime..Lately it has become a habit that after every episode I search for your post in the forum..Man you write  brilliantly...Hats off to your creative skill and the power of your writing style...A person totally gets engrossed while reading your post the way you define each and every scene spectacular yaar Clap

MoronsKiMallika

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Res

unres...Bas Vicky dil kush ho gaya epi dekke aur aapka post padke...its like a cold breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wat a turn of events today...I alws thot why dey show so much in d interviews to TV channels which spoil d surprises!!!! BUT BUT BUT!!!! Inspite of all dis if CV s can throw us such a surprise of Asad actually telling it to Zoya and not d Cam played its trick was jus Clap...KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS!!!! None of us had actually thot abt dat though d whole world wished for it!!! Woh kehte hein..."Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."...bas we all fans got what we wanted!!!!Embarrassed

(Me too SRK fan ofcourse!!!!Embarrassed)

My God...if der s an award for d best hosts den it shud go to Dilshaad and Najma...dey r d best in dis whole world!!!! How cute reactions dey both gave wen Zoe said to toss d coin...Dilshie was jus saying yes and prayg for a HEADS jus like a lil school gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the way both Zoe Najma hugged!!!! the proudful way Asad looked at Zoe when Dilshie and Zoe hugged were MAGICAL!!!! 

Tanu s becoming YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS!!!! She s carrying a baby and still her mind works like dis!!!! She does nt deserve to b a MOM!!!! She s using dat innocent soul as a way for her success!!!!! she SUCKS!!!! She wl reap bigtime as said by Zoe once in her sher!!!!Angry Am jus toleratg her scenes coz if nt for her asya wud nt hv cum to dis closeness!!!! and much more to come!!! Otherwise uska naam ka supaari tho bahut pehle hi de chuki mein...AngryAngryAngry

Asya back to der antics and Asad blurtg abt d toss was ROFL...ROFL Gud dat dey din show any lovey dovey !!!!! 

Symbolism: Asad ll change Zoe s destiny!!!! Even though der ll b ups n downs and all Tanveers and Razias...He ll b d 1 who s goin to change all her sorrows and troubles into HAPPINESS!!!!! Yeh upar waale ne likh diya hein...no1 can change it...Wink

Edited by friendsall - 10 April 2013 at 11:52am

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by .Dulcet

I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!

Thank you and you missed just my posts?Shocked...Not me?Ouch...Rudeness!Angry

Go to top