Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Vicky,

Hope you are not tired of this statement: Love reading your write ups after the epi. 

About the 'mat jaa', I felt it was a miracle. 
He clicked it off and went near the window, and came back and sat in front of the screen- mouthing the words he wanted to say, knowing it will not reach her ears. And he has a good reason too- 'we will never fit into each other's worlds'. Thought that was why he was caught off guard when Zoya showed him the video- he had absolutely no idea what she was talking about!    

Table top dictator!πŸ˜† Nice one! Even I like the actress- on the whole liked the way they resolved the employment letter and dived into deportation scare.
rasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vicky, seriously wanted today's episode to go on and on... so goodπŸ˜ƒ
Your post is something I look forward to after the episodes, gives more meaning to the scenes

Must admit , your eyesight is fab, how did you even get to see the folder named "Asad"? I have been squinting like crazy to decipher itπŸ˜†

Loved KSG and Surbhi today...:)
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vicky Ji,

I did not notice she named the folder Asad 😲

"He , in the spur of the moment, changed the 'afsos' of 'tail's to the happiness of 'heads'. Its not the coin that took the decision for Zoe. Its Asad"
subah he wanted to let her GO...ky kahan " I will have to let you go Zoya" aur ab? Asad miya tho gaye kaam se...Loved it!![B][/B]

are you saying, he recorded that intentionally? I thought he stopped the recording? you are right...the way he was staring at the screen doesn't make any sense if he thinks recording bandh hogaya.

Thank You for yet another beautify, soulful, amazing View dierie πŸ€—
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All. Thank you.❀️

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVES,  abhiya31,  rasa,  MayaB5,  Anamikaojha,  Arina.,  Applef,  fairy2013,  CrazyPatel1,  sujatarajeAphroditefallen,  soumyasingh,  bindasss,  Do_i_know_u,  xyzw231,  dreamy-me,  hsvs,  sut1kaussar,  Noe123,  iitaf,  simikajen4291,  Moniza,  rendezvousvin,  friendsall,  krishna_strjanestone6,  _Aaniya_,  ..vidhi..,  ranz,  sowmy18,  fee-fee,  Nithiya95,  A.Hajnal,  sakshilksg,  life4medevikaamar,  giee,  errah,  Indidesi,  viya.mallik4eva,  Drea_QH1fan,  _vineeta_,  delena90,  Siri22Ishaaxx,  ras224,  perfectdreams,  blueflames,  zam123,  avonii,  luv_virman,  ArpimugfanMisHumptyDumpty,  sam.,  bheegi,  Silentsoul,  zara-KSG-malik,  rabzonedge,  Ankita.M,  .Dulcethifzaa,  Salwa_Mehrin,  _Oishi_,  sjain