AsYa: Mutt Jaao, Zoya. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Great post Vicky!!!!!

I loved the first scene especially, Surbhi nailed it. She's overwhelmed at hearing what Asad just said. I could actually feel their pain in that scene. It was so beautiful. KaBhi were amazing today as always!!!!!! I didn't notice that Zoya named that file Asad I will go check it out again. AsYa are so deeply in love!!!!!! In 24hrs something is going happen!!!!
Originally posted by luv_virman

Beautiful post as always πŸ˜ƒ
Indeed AsYa's first scene stole the epi today 
Even if they weren't really together in that scene, they made us love it to the core... Which is something really rare...
Once again awesome post πŸ‘

Thank you. I also thought the same - Asad and Zoe were not in the same frame in that scene and yet it was executed so well and the emotions ran high. Amazing indeed.😳
I have been a silent reader of your post for quite sometime..Lately it has become a habit that after every episode I search for your post in the forum..Man you write  brilliantly...Hats off to your creative skill and the power of your writing style...A person totally gets engrossed while reading your post the way you define each and every scene spectacular yaar πŸ‘
Res

unres...Bas Vicky dil kush ho gaya epi dekke aur aapka post padke...its like a cold breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so wat a turn of events today...I alws thot why dey show so much in d interviews to TV channels which spoil d surprises!!!! BUT BUT BUT!!!! Inspite of all dis if CV s can throw us such a surprise of Asad actually telling it to Zoya and not d Cam played its trick was jus πŸ‘...KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS!!!! None of us had actually thot abt dat though d whole world wished for it!!! Woh kehte hein..."Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai."...bas we all fans got what we wanted!!!!😳

(Me too SRK fan ofcourse!!!!😳)

My God...if der s an award for d best hosts den it shud go to Dilshaad and Najma...dey r d best in dis whole world!!!! How cute reactions dey both gave wen Zoe said to toss d coin...Dilshie was jus saying yes and prayg for a HEADS jus like a lil school gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the way both Zoe Najma hugged!!!! the proudful way Asad looked at Zoe when Dilshie and Zoe hugged were MAGICAL!!!! 

Tanu s becoming YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS!!!! She s carrying a baby and still her mind works like dis!!!! She does nt deserve to b a MOM!!!! She s using dat innocent soul as a way for her success!!!!! she SUCKS!!!! She wl reap bigtime as said by Zoe once in her sher!!!!😑 Am jus toleratg her scenes coz if nt for her asya wud nt hv cum to dis closeness!!!! and much more to come!!! Otherwise uska naam ka supaari tho bahut pehle hi de chuki mein...😑😑😑

Asya back to der antics and Asad blurtg abt d toss was ROFL...🀣 Gud dat dey din show any lovey dovey !!!!! 

Symbolism: Asad ll change Zoe s destiny!!!! Even though der ll b ups n downs and all Tanveers and Razias...He ll b d 1 who s goin to change all her sorrows and troubles into HAPPINESS!!!!! Yeh upar waale ne likh diya hein...no1 can change it...πŸ˜‰

Edited by friendsall - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Dulcet

I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!

Thank you and you missed just my posts?😲...Not me?...Rudeness!😑
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Thank you. I also thought the same - Asad and Zoe were not in the same frame in that scene and yet it was executed so well and the emotions ran high. Amazing indeed.😳

Completely agree with you, it was really well executed πŸ˜Š
AsYa will surely left a mark on Tellywood's hystory because of their uniqueness... πŸ˜³
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Thank you and you missed just my posts?😲...Not me?...Rudeness!😑

I MISSED YOU TOO!!.. you are the writer of the posts, so ofcourse i missed you too!! 

AAAH!! πŸ˜³
Brilliant as always😊 I loved the epi and yes, the highlight was the first scene..Asad's heartfelt confession and Zoe's reaction to it was beautifully done..That smile on her face when she realizes Mr.Khan wants her to stay, her tears of joy and relief when it dawns on her that Mr.Khan is not waiting for her to disappear-that for me was the moment of the episode..When Zoe declares that she isn't leaving, Asad couldn't help but smile and  instantly feel happy despite all his pre-conditioning and fears..The fact that the dude actually cheated to make Zoe stay despite all his tameez, tehzeeb and principles just shows how he has reached a point of no return as far as Ms.Farooqi is concernedπŸ˜† Am so glad both billi and Zoe got to know that Asad lied..And yes, their interaction in the bedroom was super cute..Its always a treat to watch Asad mumbling and stumbling and start off with his woh and actuallyπŸ˜† I cant wait for the engagement track now..
P.S.Regarding the precap, i hope Asad is at home cos i really don want Dilshad to be insulted once againπŸ₯±
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
superb review of todays episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by blueflames

Res

Unres

I opened IF n the first thing i see is your post and i run to reswa and miraculously i made it firstwa today πŸ˜†

Yesss akhirr jisss baat ka tha zoya ko intezaar woh sune ko mil hi gaya usko " mat jao zoya" full on zill e Illahi style.. aur sirf hukam ki dair thi kaneez ne phenk diye sare bag and phel gai wahin πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

N for toss wala scene showed a glimpse of asad n xoya "future married life" πŸ˜‰
Asad ka chehre ka itmenan and that satisfied smile k "thank lord xoya ruk gaiii"

And its still a long way ye asad n zoya get civilized.. .. inke jhagre and tane bane are never ending and it would provide uus entertainment..

Taaanu begum jo bhi khichdi paka le master chef Asad and zoya hi rahein ge.

Thanks and you are so cute.πŸ˜†...Sahee hai. Jahanpanah ne keh diyaa ki mut jaao toh unkee Kaneez unhe chhodkar kaise jaati? Asad takes decisions for Zoe because she is always so indecisive. Faisle ki gehraayi mein nahiin utarti and Asad knows that pretty well. So, its great that Asad used the power that Zoe gave him today. 

Kheerveer sirf kheer banaati hai , meri jaan. Khichdi is Razia ki specialty. πŸ€£