AsYa: Mutt Jaao, Zoya.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Perhaps the most emotional moment in today's episode was about only Asad and Zoe.The first scene. One moment , Zoe steadies herself and is all set to leave, after checking the copy of the disk that she has made on her laptop. Then, she sees the folder's name as 'Asad' ( not Tamaatar, not Dilshad, not anything else - she names the folder as Asad) - hears his cold goodbye and emotions rise again. She is tearful, her voice chokes and she asks an absent Asad that how can he not feel devastated that she is leaving him? She leaves the laptop behind and is all set to leave finally- and then, the dream and the magical moment she had lived in her head so many times, happens. Asad stops her . His one 'Mutt jaao, Zoya' and the girl drops everything and rushes back to see the abandoned laptop. She sees an honest and a tad emotionally wrought Asad on her screen- " I am hopeless at expressing myself or how I feel or what i should be saying. But I don't want you to leave my home and us. I wish I could have told you earlier that please don't go.Don't go, Zoya."

Zoe , in turn , is so overwhelmed by emotion that she cries her heart out. Asad finally told her not to go. He told her to stay here with him, in her white palace , her original destined life and world. Finally, he said the words she had been dying to hear. And when she heard them, she didn't need to say anything - the reins that she was holding on her heart due to her ego and Asad's non-existent rejection were snapped off. She burst into tears due to an emotion that tears her apart , stitches her back but is still behind a veil for her. That is the power of Asad on Zoe and in her life. 

Asad? Well, the man is not as clueless as we thought. That recording towards the end was not a fluke or a technical miracle. Asad recorded his now-famous 'Mutt Jaao, Zoya" in his complete senses and consciously. He was in front of the monitor , restrained but nevertheless very emotional.Asad switches between Little Asad ( Cold and In- Denial Asad) and Adult Asad ( soft sentimental Asad) . The switch is getting hyper and more frequent because Little Asad is fast losing control on Adult Asad. And is Asad aware of it? Y.E.S.

Destiny put Asad to an exam today. Confused? Let me help you, it said. We will do a little test with you. You told Zoe in an emotional surge that you don't want her to go. Now, you are going to drop her bags in the cab. Lets push you a little further because i want to know if your heart will always win over your mind? Hence , the 'tails' in that coin toss. Destiny put Zoe's destiny in his hands - here you go! Decide. Tell the truth and let her take that flight. Or else say the truth of your heart and stop her to keep her back in your life. And Asad? He , in the spur of the moment, changed the 'afsos' of 'tail's to the happiness of 'heads'. Its not the coin that took the decision for Zoe. Its Asad. 

Asad is aware of what he has done - he is losing the battle of his mind's muscles to his heart's rhythm. He is battling it hard to regain the old facade but its not coming. Asad picking a fight with Zoe over packing and unpacking , driving everyone mad with 'jaaoongi-nahiin jaaoongi' songs. Asad telling Zoe that his 'Mutt Jaao, Zoya' meant nothing ( inwardly cursing himself that why did he even say it in the recording ) , trying to label Zoe as 'musibat' again, ensuring that their fights don't end because if they do , it will be the start of something that he will not be able to control. When Zoe exits his room in a huff , saying that she will never go anywhere from this house, the camera stays on Asad's face for sometime. This is to tell you that Asad is retrospecting whether he did a mistake by stopping her! I had decided to let her go but i have kept her back. What if my much feared moment actually happens? Did i actually decide Zoe's destiny? What is all this going to lead to?

Asad has stopped Zoe as she wanted and as he wanted, but mind you he is not giving Zoe and himself any hopes and dreams. Hence , the return of his 'musibat' songs and her 'oh really' retorts. Yet, Asad cannot stop the subtle emotions from showing and his attachment with Zoe strengthening.Just like, he is losing control over his heart, he cannot stop Zoe from feeling what she feels.He cannot stop Zoe's emotional bonding and her life's dependence on him. Like we said, destiny's plan is in action already - this is the reason that Asad is losing to his heart and Zoe is losing her heart to him. They love each-other and there is nothing in the world that they can do to change it. 

For the rest, ek baat bataao. Asad kya sabzee mandi mein rakhaa aalu-pyaaz-dhaneeya hai ki woh Bhookhi Chudail Aurat use tokree mein daalkar. Zoe ko deewaar mein chunwaakar usse Nikaah karegi? Bandee ka Nikaah waala confidence mindblowing hai. Anyway, thanks to her, Zoe ko Asad ke munh se ' me and Zoya are getting engaged' toh sunne ko milaa. 

Razia is playing a much bigger game than we imagined. It seemed like her agenda was to just trap Badi Bi and chuck her out. But she seems to have extended her ivy creepers to Dilshad as well. Poor Shireen. Apnaa dimaag istemaal na karne ke yahee nateeje hote hain , meri jaan. 

Ayaan? Hopeless. Check. Insensitive. Check.Coward. Triple checked. Humzie continues to be endearing and she gets all my love! A virgin soul. 

And i loveee Dolly Babe! I have always adored Juhi Aslam and i loved her  table-dictatorship on Zoe. Asad sun letaa na to waheen immigration office mein apnaa aur Zoe ka Nikaah padhwaa detaa.πŸ˜†

The awwwable scene today has to be Zoe's flow of emotions on seeing Asad's confession in the video. A hurt and helpless Asad and bahot saare aansoo waali Zoe.She was so moved and overwhelmed - it was like 'TOO MANY FEELS'. πŸ‘

Precap: Desperate times call for desperate measures.BCA ne game hi aisa khelaa hai ki abb Asad ko jhakk maarke emergency plan ke plane pe chadhke Zoe se sagaai karni hi padegi. 

Edited by VictoriaHot - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres

I opened IF n the first thing i see is your post and i run to reswa and miraculously i made it firstwa today πŸ˜†

Yesss akhirr jisss baat ka tha zoya ko intezaar woh sune ko mil hi gaya usko " mat jao zoya" full on zill e Illahi style.. aur sirf hukam ki dair thi kaneez ne phenk diye sare bag and phel gai wahin πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

N for toss wala scene showed a glimpse of asad n xoya "future married life" πŸ˜‰
Asad ka chehre ka itmenan and that satisfied smile k "thank lord xoya ruk gaiii"

And its still a long way ye asad n zoya get civilized.. .. inke jhagre and tane bane are never ending and it would provide uus entertainment..

Taaanu begum jo bhi khichdi paka le master chef Asad and zoya hi rahein ge.
Edited by blueflames - 11 years ago
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
As usual awesome post dear 
missed you last week
asya were as usual great today 
but 

asad ahmed khan was out of the world today
he is tooo cuuuttteee and adoraaabbbllleee wen he was lying 

he was like a kid caught stealing candy infact he was more cute dan kids 

and to mah utter shock mah parents were drooling over ksg today and i was like omggg am i dreaming

Asad? Well, the man is not as clueless as we thought. That recording towards the end was not a fluke or a technical miracle. Asad recorded his now-famous 'Mutt Jaao, Zoya" in his complete senses and consciously. He was in front of the monitor , restrained but nevertheless very emotional.Asad switches between Little Asad ( Cold and In- Denial Asad) and Adult Asad ( soft sentimental Asad) . The switch is getting hyper and more frequent because Little Asad is fast losing control on Adult Asad. And is Asad aware of it? Y.E.S.

loved these lines...true indeed 
always like your little asad and adult asad  comparison

last but not least
mah fav scene or rather best scene 4 me was wen zoe came to asad and he said " heads aya tha mai jhoot nahi bol raha "
ksg's expression was out of the world
i was like

Edited by shonajain - 11 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
UN RESERVED 

HEY VICKY! Lovely post par lovely post ! Uff ;) 

AsYa scenes and Zoya Dilshaad Najma scenes WERE AMAZING!

Love how Asad and Zoya Cannot lie to EACHOTHER hahaha 

That was so friggin cute 

And he said heads Hayye Hayye and he was looking into the camera while saying those magical mat JAO zoya But he did not now it was on hahaha buddhu

And immigration officer track is on and dolly will see ASAD's love and zoya ka ishq ;) but 12 bake tak sagas announce eh wah wah 

Tannu answered for zoya but it's okay that will only pace it up , Asad will Speak his heart out but will put it off as his repence for the visa thing

Kali jaddu ka ilzam Dilshaad par Heh? Whaaattt the 

Perhaps Something has to do with Shirren proving badi bi that marriage decision was right or something hmm let's see

Hoping for the best in and for QH :) 

PS : πŸ‘

Loved the post :* 
Edited by Ishaaxx - 11 years ago
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res..

unres

wonderful post asa always!!!!!

i loved asya today...nd i don't need to say much abt them coz u already said it all...specially asad's emotions...God he has changed so much that he has started lying just to stop his zoya...nd i loved the way he was stuttering!!!!πŸ˜†

i am very happy with BCA...whatever she does leads to something good onlyπŸ˜†

Ayan is such a coward man just like his father...i don't understand what he is trying to do!!!!

and poor humaira is the one who is suffering in all this

shireen really needs to use her brain now...its high time!!!

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cute cute episode πŸ‘

Asya story is getting more & more intriguing & interesting πŸ˜‰
Edited by fun_games - 11 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She was overcome with emotions when she saw the video but i was smiling like a big idiot. I didnt expect him to say so much! Oh my sweet Asad. Thank you God for putting back on that webcam! 
The best moment for me was the coin toss. Mr Khan actually lied. That too for Zoya! I was extremly happy. 
My opinion on Ayaan and Humeria. We know hes the biggest coward and whatnot. But since hes not ready to tell Humeria the truth about wanting to marry her. Shouldnt he at least fake being happy? Instead of acting like an insensitive jerk when comes around him all happy?? Or am I wrong? 
Todays epi had comedy and was beautiful at the same time. 

I loved your post as always Vicky. This is my last time reserving! MisHumpty needs to get back on the first page πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
res

2nd page again -________-

unres

Am reading the post like as if it is my question paper 🀣 Read it 4 times πŸ˜ƒ 
#my way of celebrating πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

She sees the folder's name as 'Asad' ( not Tamaatar, not Dilshad, not anything else - she names the folder as Asad)

How i wish i had better eyes. Seriously? 

'afsos' of 'tail's to the happiness of 'heads'. Its not the coin that took the decision for Zoe. Its Asad. 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Heads symbolizing : Moma and Sister 
Also : Asad will always decide her future. 

And i loveee Dolly Babe! I have always adored Juhi Aslam and i loved her  table-dictatorship on Zoe. Asad sun letaa na to waheen immigration office mein apnaa aur Zoe ka Nikaah padhwaa detaa.πŸ˜†

She was so adorable, just like those Icecream dolls i always wanted to cuddle in my childhood.  β˜ΊοΈ okay i admit i wanted to cuddle her that very moment! Her dictatorship would have given Asad a very big complex 🀣 

Desperate times call for desperate measures.BCA ne game hi aisa khelaa hai ki abb Asad ko jhakk maarke emergency plan ke plane pe chadhke Zoe se sagaai karni hi padegi. 

Seriously woh karega?! 

Okay my take.

Razia and Co were like an insight 🀣 Like what we want from Asad and Zoya 🀣 

Shirin expressing the true emotions of Asad and why it is so difficult for him to express. πŸ˜†
Razia being our prov that why should he feel shy πŸ€£ 
Humera being poor Zoya unable to express anything πŸ€£ 
Ayaan being Asad and running away to hide his feelings πŸ€£ 

I loved feeling of the first in love by Complicated Man and Confused ladki. They take you back into Childhood 😳

Best scene : Dilshad hugging and kissing Zoya, the heaven in Asad's eyes! πŸ˜³ 

And didnt it end before the time Vicky Maam? πŸ˜­ i mean mujhe toh aur dekhna tha πŸ˜­ 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post as always πŸ˜ƒ
Indeed AsYa's first scene stole the epi today 
Even if they weren't really together in that scene, they made us love it to the core... Which is something really rare...
Once again awesome post πŸ‘
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I MISSED YOU POSTS VICTORIAAA!! :) <3

wonderful post as always!