mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

The day we heard Sultan saying Alvida to Madhu,many of us jumped to a conclusion. But,it is said, patience pays. Before arriving at hasty conclusions,pause,think,analyse. Alvida of Sultan was understood in a very superficial way. 

Think of the two scenes between Sultan 'Padmini and Sultan-Madhu. There is a connection between these two.

With Padmini he recounted how he got sucked into the big,bad underworld. He could not adjust with the social norms as these very norms never took care of him or his mother. He did not seek sympathy.did not try to justify his ways,just a simple statement of what he did,why he did and how he did. He also set  right certain misconception about him,that power is everything in life,but,power needs to be used for the people and not against them.

His path may be wrong,but,his ethics  are very much sound and in place.

Later he meets Madhu to ask for leave.  He said alvida,but,he said he does not know how to say this. And that means.it was an alvida never meant to be. What was more important was the way Madhu wanted him to come out of his dark and lonely world and live life to the fullest.

There is aconnection between what he talked with Padmini and later with Madhu. With Padmini he narrated his life so far. And when Madhu asked him to live his life he said alvida which

As I had said earlier, it was meant to be something different. Alvida to all those things that made him into a gangster. Alvida to his tormenting past. Alvida to everything that made him what he is today. Alvida to living in the past and start living in the present.

That is what he learned after meeting with Padmini and Madhu.  

There are two men in Madhu's world.

One a superstar and the other a gangster. Madhu has enough influence in their lives.  

My take is, in future tracks ,we may see,the superstar falling from grace and going into ignominy and the gangster regaining his lost ground and establishing himself as a gentleman in the society by saying alvida to everything that is a part of his life so far,a true redemption for him. The superstar already stands on a very slippery ground and his downfall appears imminent to me simply because you cannot subjugate and torture people all the time. When threatened,even an ant bites you back.

Somehow,I feel, this redemption and this downfall will be intertwined and Madhu will be  playing a pivotal role in both.

As of now,Sultan has arrived and in Pablo Neruda's words" You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."

P.S; You may not comment,if you do not like. Not everything that I write is for every one. Thanks.😊

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post! 👍🏼
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U certainly have a way with words.

Love ur take on the 'alvida'👍🏼

The lifes of both the men in madhus life has always been on opposing scales. One had a silver spoon in his mouth while other didnt even have wood for last rites of his mother.
As both grew, one rose to shine while the other went deeper n deeper into darkness.

Madhu came to Rks life to give it meaning among the glist of the fake world, to no avail. but she certainly sucked the lights out of his as she left(read thrown out). and Rk will drown deeper and deeper into this hellhole. UNLESS Madhu decides to help him out.

Sultan who was already in the demonic darkness can only gain from a pure soul like Madhu. even from the sidelines, she just brightened his life. SO we can imagine what can happen shud Madhu decide entre his world.

end of the day, i wud say, it wud be MAdhu who will make or break each man. BUT it wont be her choise i guess. It wud be circumstances n destiny.
Edited by Loquacious_Aash - 11 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i love your postsss. The way you describe the scenes and relation in between is so poetic.

Agree with everysingle thing. keep making more post
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
wow

beautifully written post

i luv how cvs hv shown relation with padmini .be it with rk or sultan

in othr shws gals parents r shwn only in festivals

its all abt saaas n sasural when the gal goes to theguys house

in othr shws we only hv saas bahu scns

but here we had jamad sasuma scns as well

that also MOST BEAUTIFULscns.i luved rk paddy scns and the recent 2 or 3 scns of sultan n paddy had been AMAZING

kudos to MB team

cuming to ur post...CANT AGREE MORE WHAT U SAID

i m luving how cvs s\hoed madhu affecting RK N SULTAN in different but strong ways

n i MUST say RK N SULTAN also had their own IMAPCT on madhu in diff ways

i hv watched ZILLIONS of luv triangles in holly bolly n telly

BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT...in a very BEAUTIFUL N UNIQUE way

luved how cvs stared sulbala n rishbala story on completely diff tracks.didnt overlap it

n now that they r overlapping it

ITS SUCH A TREAT TO WATCH

spl mention to DD VIVU N AVINESH for mking it IRRESISTIBLE

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A truly 'Masterpiece' post!!
Loved it dear..

Wow, ur connection of sequences and the result u have derived out of it is amazingly wonderful!!

So, for Sultan it is goodbye to dark sorrows and a welcome to blissful future!!

😊
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved the way u potredyed both the scene nice hope gud for sulatn he derves better lets see what destiny brough for them
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome post...loved each and every word of yours...Yes madhu is going to play a very pivotal role in the lives of both these men

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loquacious_Aash

U certainly have a way with words.

Love ur take on the 'alvida'👍🏼

The lifes of both the men in madhus life has always been on opposing scales. One had a silver spoon in his mouth while other didnt even have wood for last rites of his mother.
As both grew, one rose to shine while the other went deeper n deeper into darkness.

Madhu came to Rks life to give it meaning among the glist of the fake world, to no avail. but she certainly sucked the lights out of his as she left(read thrown out). and Rk will drown deeper and deeper into this hellhole. UNLESS Madhu decides to help him out.

Sultan who was already in the demonic darkness can only gain from a pure soul like Madhu. even from the sidelines, she just brightened his life. SO we can imagine what can happen shud Madhu decide entre his world.

end of the day, i wud say, it wud be MAdhu who will make or break each man. BUT it wont be her choise i guess. It wud be circumstances n destiny.

@bold part... 👏. thats what i feel about SM track, it was all destiny, madhu  finding a close friendship with a DOn.  Edited by Merry_Shwit - 11 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wohoo...quite an analysis...awesomely done..

I have no hopes for RK anymore...even if he goes through the worst of redemption..he cant gain the liking I had for him before the revenge track...

Sultan is a calculated guy...He got angry at RK for his words but got the basic meaning of that...Madhu is gone...hope he still stick to what she advised him n comes out as winner...