Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

Great Show! My view on BRKD...

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

This is my first post on the BRKD forum. I actually haven't made a post on IF since 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' ended (still sad about it too!).

But, after a long time, I am really enjoying another Indian tv serial. I have tried watching alot of shows over the last few months, and have liked some (still enjoy 'Qubool Hai'). But, this one is really standing out to me. First of all, it is not a love story. Yet, it has managed to hold my interest. It is a really layered show, with lots of potential storylines. Although there are many many characters, I feel like each one has been given enough screentime to be interesting. Also, I must say the acting has been really great. I had never seen any of these actors before (except Abbhas), and I was really pleasantly surprised. I think Sanjeeda is fantastic and beautiful. Additi is good, but I think I will like her more when Nandini gets stronger as a person (I'm not a fan of all the crying). As for Abbhas/Agasthya... wow, I am really liking him in this role! He was always a good actor (which is why we all hated Shyam so much!), but, I like him in this gray role. He isn't entirely negative or entirely positive. And, the chemistry with Sanjeeda/Meera is fantastic.

So, all in all, this post is just to show my appreciation for this serial. The show doesn't seem to have great ratings yet, and is not ranked high on IF - which is too bad. So, I hope that the more people watch it and spread good reviews about it, the more popular it will become.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 10 April 2013 at 11:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetpoisonmystifyreVeraT4YY4B4UnfinishedbeinglovedRangeelaaoldoozShona_Mayur-Garima-cherrypansyablazedmelodyfunkyliciousilovedhanjanirdmazkachazkaAASUSKhatamKahanimisty85

refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum...the show truly grabs attention and keeps you interested for more. i agree about the ratings i hope it gets the deserving ratings i think its the best show right now. i think it will gradually pick up in numbers like other zeetv show im sincerely hoping so

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreUnfinishedjunelilybeinglovedShona_MayurablazedmelodymazkachazkaKhatamKahani

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I am still eagerly waiting for Meerya to start hanging out and ammajis reaction on that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedjunelilybeinglovedfunkyliciousKhatamKahani

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum dear :) and  I'd completely agree with this

First of all, it is not a love story. Yet, it has managed to hold my interest

same case with me! though i used to think no show other than IPK would capture my interest,but naah this show is doing great! would love to see its ratings improve on Tv as well as on the forum!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedjunelilyVeraAASUS

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
  OMG you are so right!
Great post.

I am so happy I tuned in to watch this show because seriously, this is the only show after IPKKND that has held my interest in any way.

I tuned in to see how Shyam (Daiya ho)  was doing and was pleasantly surprised to see him looking younger and actually hotter! Clap

And I have always been a huge fan of Aditi Gupta, so she was an added bonus. But I have to say Sanjeeda/ Meera is awesome.
But all the other characters are so amazing and given plenty of screen time. This show has endless potential Clap

I am happy to see that Abbhas has landed in a solid good serial. I wish other actors from my favorite show the best of luck too!

A real shame about Sanaya's new show. She has her reasons for choosing that show; I have my reasons for not watching it!!!.

junelilybeingloved-Garima-mazkachazka

junelily Senior Member
junelily
junelily

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! Honestly, it feels great to be excited about a show after IPKKND! I mean, it's not the same as that was (all you IPKKND fans know what I mean)... But, still.

@ Unfinished - OMG, I know what you mean about Abbhas. I never ever ever was attracted to him on IPKKND (I mean, it was difficult with Barun around!). But, on this show? He is looking great! I am shocked at my reaction to him. haha... And, I agree about Sanaya's show. I love her, but I don't think that her new show is the right vehicle to display her talent.

Anyways, yes, I am loving BRKD. I think the pace of the show is really exciting to watch. There are at least 3 times in each episode where I say "OMG!!!"... lol... It keeps me glued and I like that feeling.

Will try to post on the forum too ... I think it would be nice to make this forum active and increase the ranking...

VeraUnfinished-Garima-mazkachazka

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Welcome onboard Smile 

I agree the show is keeping me hooked ..It keeps providing the thrills to wait and crave for the next episodes. Cool

Characters are wonderfully written, performances are class the only thing which needs a boost is the TRP ratings. This one deserves higher.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Verataani_20UnfinishedjunelilybeinglovedmazkachazkaKhatamKahani

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
this story keeps viewers hooked to the track

every actors getting a chance is a plus point.

dialogue delivered with power by every one.

hope to see grab attention of many more.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UnfinishedjunelilymazkachazkaAASUSKhatamKahani

Go to top