Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 8)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

Originally posted by luvunaksh

just 1 question if akshara hand had accidently brushed naitik face then also we would have called it slap?most probably no one..what naitik didt is beingseenas husband slapped his wife plus naitik behaviour nowadays..aisa toh kisi ke bhi sath hosakta hai but accusing him for slappig or physically harming his wife is just blowing things of proportion..we ourself is demeaning naitik character

you are right. It wasn't a slap but we are talking..atleast I am talking about the whole situation. Lets say if Akshara's hand were toaccidentallyland on naitik's cheek

will naitik forgive her!?
No way...
he would make her miserable for months ...before even he considers to make things right.
Taken.. Naitik wudn't have forgiven akshi had she done it. It becomes the matter of his ego then. But i guess akshi is mature enough to understand that it wasnt intentional. Would akshi forgive him easily- that the episodes ahead would tell. Talking about the entire scenario, naitik needs to apologize for many things- first in the list should be shouting at akshi in front of the crowd during holika dahan..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_desiresPicasso9pree4ruSuchi-ammu4uGUNNER.

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

just 1 question if akshara hand had accidently brushed naitik face then also we would have called it slap?most probably no one..what naitik didt is beingseenas husband slapped his wife plus naitik behaviour nowadays..aisa toh kisi ke bhi sath hosakta hai but accusing him for slappig or physically harming his wife is just blowing things of proportion..we ourself is demeaning naitik character

you are right. It wasn't a slap but we are talking..atleast I am talking about the whole situation. Lets say if Akshara's hand were toaccidentallyland on naitik's cheek

will naitik forgive her!?
No way...
he would make her miserable for months ...before even he considers to make things right.

yup he would have never forgive her that is his egoistic behaviour but if we talk idealy he should not take it as slap but presently i cant expect this from naitik.
</div><div>i m not talking abt naksh i m talking abt ourselves that we should not give it name of slap.
and do u want akshara should behave in same way like naitik as a revenge tab toh hogaya patchup..naitik is not acting mature if akshara starts behaving same then situation will turn worst.akshara shouldnt forgive him easily and tell him that she also deserve some respect from him..
i was jut sharing my views.dont take it as anyother thing..i see if views dont match people here take it so personaly that they stop coming to forum.views may differ its nothing personal so pls dont mindSmile

here I agree with you Proudly.
desires Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakshfanlovely

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by bebo.

slap thing a aside
naitik was giving reasons for not taking phone , even after seeing duggu in tht condition , istead of accepting fault , he was giving resn .??? i mean really.??Cry

and the reason he wanted to give Shocked seriously Unhappy who the hell told him to get involve in his friends personal life.
i dont mean to interfere out here..but di.. You gotta give that to Naitik! Akshi also interferes in everyones personal lives.. !

of course she did interferes in others personal life but she never forgot her responsibilities or she never got stress and took out her anger on naitik or anyone else. and even if naitik give ajay's situation an excuse there Is no way it will justifies his ignorance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Suchi-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

slap thing a aside
naitik was giving reasons for not taking phone , even after seeing duggu in tht condition , istead of accepting fault , he was giving resn .??? i mean really.??Cry

and the reason he wanted to give Shocked seriously Unhappy who the hell told him to get involve in his friends personal life.
i dont mean to interfere out here..but di.. You gotta give that to Naitik! Akshi also interferes in everyones personal lives.. !

of course she did interferes in others personal life but she never forgot her responsibilities or she never got stress and took out her anger on naitik or anyone else. and even if naitik give ajay's situation an excuse there Is no way it will justifies his ignorance.
Naitik didn't forget his responsibilities. Had he knew that duggu got injured and in the hospital..and then too if he wud have chose to stay with Ajay- that would be forgetting responsibility. He didnt pick up his phone and he did feel guilty about it. It makes up coz if we understand our mistakes and.feel guilty about it, its fine as long as we dont repeat them. Im sure naitik wud never ignore akshi's calls now.

I dont understand how he is ignorant though :/

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaKaran_kala_09pree4ruammu4u*Dev.*GUNNER.

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I dnt want to say this But ,0If here Everybody forgot- did u guys forgot that Akshara Accused Naitik for never wanting kids when she had miscareage??

Naitik tried HARD To Cheer Up Akshra BUT Akshara Accused her Husband! She FORGOT that Naitik was also in Pain! ! She thot he's doing for himself but NO HE LOVES HER ALOT.

Naitik is BEST Husband. Its Just Situations are at Fault now. Please Stop saying that He Slapped her. It was Accident. PLEASE! ! Judge Neutraly otherwise just dont! ! ! ! I request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

King07

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

slap thing a aside

Naitik didn't forget his responsibilities. Had he knew that duggu got injured and in the hospital..and then too if he wud have chose to stay with Ajay- that would be forgetting responsibility. He didnt pick up his phone and he did feel guilty about it. It makes up coz if we understand our mistakes and.feel guilty about it, its fine as long as we dont repeat them. Im sure naitik wud never ignore akshi's calls now.

I dont understand how he is ignorant though :/
Exactly Stuti, I agree with you. Its just Situations are at Fault. I knw Naitik's recent past behaviour was wrong but why to blame him for Current Scenario? ? It was Clear enough that It was due to Sudden accident! ! Thats it.:) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_kala_09

GUNNER. IF-Stunnerz
GUNNER.
GUNNER.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I Would Not Say This a Slap..

Akshara turned his hand and that Naitik hand brushed her face, Tats Was Accident,,,Slap Has A Different Meaning The One Done By Intention

Even It Felt Bad That Thing Happen Between Naitik-Akshara Shocked But Situation Wasnt Right As They Both Were Angry In Their Places,,,Yes Naitik Behivour Were Not Justify For Many Days But You Cant Say He Dont Desreves Akshara Or Vice Versa..

Guys Why To Bring Accident Thing And Calling Him Is a Crap ??

Thats Was a Meriomble Moment In Naksh Life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_kala_09*Dev.*ammu4u

Go to top