Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 5)

malligaarjun Groupbie
malligaarjun
malligaarjun

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
For what reason Akshi call to Natik... Duggu is got Injured and No one is home, first she call to Natik, she done right. But Stupid Natik, he is thinking of akshi remmbering to drop  her Makyya house in the evening...First Natik think about his family then he is help to his friend... Slap is slap if same thing happens to Natik what his reaction? From Beginning itself he never accept his mistakes...  This time whatever is happen Akshi should not Forgive Natik... Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanahinaNakshfanlovelyNaksh_DugguPicasso9Nakshian4ver-beena-pree4ruSuchi-sonu.

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Originally posted by bebo.

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht

I agree with you. Naitik deserves all the crap which is going to follow. He does not respect his wife, he does not respect his marriage. He does not respect the person who gave up her everything for him even when he was almost in dead state. Such person does not deserve wife like akshara.
i can understand ur anger but the fact that Naitik doesnt deserve Akshara is not right , nd nothing can jjustify his acts before that accidental slap Dead which cant be taken back though .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna29

Nakshfanlovely Senior Member
Nakshfanlovely
Nakshfanlovely

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

He is a ideal husband. The situation is not good. He is the only one who saved akshara by putting himselve in danger. No

one can do this. He will never hate akshara by his heart. His irritation is due to the 4 year gap. He is not capable to ajust. For me naitik is ideal husband and akshara is a ideal wife. Its my personal option about the situation.

Edited by naksh_manju - 10 April 2013 at 11:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaAnjali4uKaran_Amna29DwarfStarsxyzeYR_Nakshdesireshiranrockspree4ruammu4uGUNNER.*Dev.*

desires Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaKaran_xyzeKing07YR_Naksh

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King07

its amazing hah , how come no one noticed , how much tht thing braked akshara ..??
the one who must have been brought up so delicatly , has gone through such a thing for the for the first time in life.??

It was by accident and akshara knows it but it hurt her alot.

Now Naitik will do the running around in trying to manofy his wife and he deserves to do all the work in winning her back as it was his fault too!
let me clear u , naitik went to MS bcozz he got pancied , ki wht happn wht ajay will happn wht him 
if it was slap thing , naitik would have gone to MS the very evening itself , naitik visulaized things , bcozz of the divorce thing ..
wht if divorce thing use not to happn..??
naitik would apolgz after akshara returning.??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakshian4ver-beena-

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht

I agree with you. Naitik deserves all the crap which is going to follow. He does not respect his wife, he does not respect his marriage. He does not respect the person who gave up her everything for him even when he was almost in dead state. Such person does not deserve wife like akshara.
i can understand ur anger but the fact that Naitik doesnt deserve Akshara is not right , nd nothing can jjustify his acts before that accidental slap Dead which cant be taken back though .

Come on yaar, lets not call it a slap as it wasnt was it! Akshara was pulling his arm  one way and naitik the other way and by accident he brushed her face thats it. Even @Stutz agrees too.

Karan_xyzeDwarfStarsdesiresammu4u

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

What khit pit yaar...
she took care of a man in coma for 4 years!
I mean FOUR years!!!

he didn't move, she cleaned after probably,
shaved him as they showed... OMG.. who does that... and

when he is back and walking... he cannot take her little frustrations!!!

really!

How much frustrations she must harbor inside of her .. to watch a dying man (according to the docs) and then see him back in her life again!

She always has given given and given in this relationship. Took care of his family when he was not in the position. Made sure they did not land in the streets by helping her father in law.

Not to mention .. even Gayatri realized that and told her go to mayka so she can spend some time with her family.

Every single need she has taken care of. And he cannot handle simple venting from Akshara!?

He could not give little love back to her. ANd now he will go and manaofy Akshara.

I know she is wacko to forgive him but , she loves him.

So yeah blame lies with Naitik. He should be grateful.

Naitiks character was quite like this since the beginning.. If you talk about the entire show after the coma incident, yes he is to blame.. Naitik has to learn to respect his wife and all of that.. Agreed! I've hardly supported him. However, when i se todays episode i dont think i can blame naitik. For the slap, never..!

@naksh_duggu.. I havent seen Naitik solving Ajays problem.. I just see him listening to Ajays anger! I can maybe call it just listening to a friend when he's upset :/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjali4uKaran_DwarfStarsKing07desiresYR_Nakshammu4u*Dev.*GUNNER.

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by King07

its amazing hah , how come no one noticed , how much tht thing braked akshara ..??
the one who must have been brought up so delicatly , has gone through such a thing for the for the first time in life.??

It was by accident and akshara knows it but it hurt her alot.

Now Naitik will do the running around in trying to manofy his wife and he deserves to do all the work in winning her back as it was his fault too!
let me clear u , naitik went to MS bcozz he got pancied , ki wht happn wht ajay will happn wht him 
if it was slap thing , naitik would have gone to MS the very evening itself , naitik visulaized things , bcozz of the divorce thing ..
wht if divorce thing use not to happn..??
naitik would apolgz after akshara returning.??

You can see he felt guilty about it in the precap itself. Plus he added everything up including the accident thing that happened & realised he has been way out of line so he will go and win his wife back with a lot of effort.

Thats the bottom line of it all for me.

Anjali4uKaran_xyzeDwarfStarsYR_Naksh

Go to top