Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 3)

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Nobody will blame him for accidental slap. But what about his intentional egoistic, iratic, irrational behaviour? His disregards and double standard towards akshara are reasons enough to blame naitik?

Please this is my opinion about naitik and hope people respect it.

Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 10 April 2013 at 11:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desiresPicasso9-beena-pree4ruSuchi-

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Nobody will blame him for accidental slap. But what about his intentional egoistic, iratic, irrational behaviour? His disregards and double standard towards akshara are reasons enough to blame naitik?

Please this opinion and hope people respect it.

Nobody is defending his behavior as i thinking he is totally wrong too. But all im saying what happenened at the end was an accident thats it.
-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

Originally posted by bebo.

slap thing a aside
naitik was giving reasons for not taking phone , even after seeing duggu in tht condition , istead of accepting fault , he was giving resn .??? i mean really.??Cry

and the reason he wanted to give Shocked seriously Unhappy who the hell told him to get involve in his friends personal life.
i dont mean to interfere out here..but di.. You gotta give that to Naitik! Akshi also interferes in everyones personal lives.. !

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaKaran_Amna29DwarfStarsCR297YR_Nakshhiranrockskala_09pree4ruammu4u*Dev.*GUNNER.

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

... I dont blame anyone. Okay not picking up her phone was wrong but he did feel guilty. So that makes it up. No one knew such a thing would happen so yeah. And the 'slap'. I don't call it a 'slap'. It wasn't. Akshi turned his hand and that hand brushed her face. It was unintentional and an accident one. The argument that preceeded it wasn't that strong too! The usual blame game. All said and done.. I do think akshi does 'khit pit'. Repeating one ting again and again is quite irritating. Ofcourse, Naitik is also not the ideal one.

For the first time I am not in a position to blame one of the two! :p
completely agree with u stuti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_DwarfStarskala_09

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9-beena-Suchi-

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by _Amina_

slap thing a aside
naitik was giving reasons for not taking phone , even after seeing duggu in tht condition , istead of accepting fault , he was giving resn .??? i mean really.??Cry

and the reason he wanted to give Shocked seriously Unhappy who the hell told him to get involve in his friends personal life.
i dont mean to interfere out here..but di.. You gotta give that to Naitik! Akshi also interferes in everyones personal lives.. !

Bottom line is that both have their faults in all of this khit pit right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_DwarfStars

Amna29 Senior Member
Amna29
Amna29

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
sorry this is called  slap Shocked, it was intentionly happend
King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht 

Thats why we are seeing segments of naitik trying to manofy her but akshara isnt giving in easily! Its going to be fun to watch what Naitik does to manofy his wife!

Go to top