Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 15)

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Originally posted by -Chaaya-Arora-

Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Originally posted by bebo.

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht

I agree with you. Naitik deserves all the crap which is going to follow. He does not respect his wife, he does not respect his marriage. He does not respect the person who gave up her everything for him even when he was almost in dead state. Such person does not deserve wife like akshara.
Realy? ? I disagree Strongly. Naitik Lost his 4 years Just to Save Akshara from Dieing! ! How Can You Easily Forget this??

He Lost his Golden Life for his Wife and you say that he dont deserve her? WOW! What a Crap in ur Views! ! . Total Wrong. Anyways, ur Views are not appreciable enough. Currently, Nobody is at fault and pls stop blame Game here. Thank you. Love.

you have been reported. Love back to you.
what for reported u shared ur views and she shared ur views dont know guys what to say. just waiting for naksh patch up,

As far as I know u r not the mod. They know why I reported so let them decide.

Sorry, I know ur elder to me so don't want to use harsh words.

Depalii Senior Member
Depalii
Depalii

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Accident track was a crap ? Seriously ? the one who saved her life twice tat day for whom ? I think its akshara na ? (If m nt wrong) the one who sacrifice his life without thinking himself caling him a crap..woww this is called 'crap'..
And remember What Ak did is not a Ehsan its a love for his hubby

Really this is called slap ? He even try to touch her, so all this thing happen accidentaly neither he intended to do, regarding excuse nk was explaning the whole reason which ak told he was lieing to him for many days neither he was giving excuse for his mistake and how can he knw something going to happen with duggu..yesterday the whole scenrio no one should blamed as they both were ryt in their places..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012DwarfStarskala_09*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janhavi58

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by janhavi58

last few days i am watching YR just because i am addicted to it and i cant miss it everyday same arguments and same blame game, yesterday i was so happy wen i logged in the forum seeing those sbs, sbb segments and wen the epi aired i was just Confused...

i saw the epi with my family, some said naitik was so good earlier, whts wrong wid him? and some said that wasn't a slap and wen they looked at me for my views as i am the one who makes them sit and see YR i was like NO COMMENTS..

i know naitik didnt intend to hurt her physically, mentally both naksh are hurt, since acc. to them they are right at their places..

i dont want blame alone naitik and alone akshi both are at fault but by the recent things going on naitik's wrong doings are more then akshi..better naitik realise it and take the initiative of solving these wrongdoings..

thank god that atleast You're neutral here Janhavi. I'm very Happy at ur views and agree with you.Embarrassed thank you for understanding it maturely. Now munna going to manofy his own munniParty

umm neutral...??Ermmi dont know
i have nothing to say abt naksh till i get the original naksh back..Stern Smile
just fed up and tired to see these naksh arguments...

yup, neutral. I mean ur views were correct that Naksh are not at fault here. Yah, me too! Now, dnt knw how patchup wil happen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANN91kala_09

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Depalii

Accident track was a crap ? Seriously ? the one who saved her life twice tat day for whom ? I think its akshara na ? (If m nt wrong) the one who sacrifice his life without thinking himself caling him a crap..woww this is called 'crap'..
And remember What Ak did is not a Ehsan its a love for his hubby

Really this is called slap ? He even try to touch her, so all this thing happen accidentaly neither he intended to do, regarding excuse nk was explaning the whole reason which ak told he was lieing to him for many days neither he was giving excuse for his mistake and how can he knw something going to happen with duggu..yesterday the whole scenrio no one should blamed as they both were ryt in their places..
thank you Depalii for being neutral here. I agree with you. Situations were unpredictable which made Naksh fight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarskala_09

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
What is this neutral nonsense??? Each and every member in this forum or thread is biased to their favourites. So please stop claiming I'm neutral, ur neutral when actually nobody is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Its really sad to see a perfectly healthy discussion turn into a battleground. I was happy last night that the discussions were good and healthy with every person respecting the opposite one. One can't expect each and every person's views to match! Isn't that so common? Infact when we have a discussion, some points come out which one might ahve never even thought of! Then why aren't such discussions respected?

"You are neutral, you are not!"
^I am sorry, how can we decide for someone else? Who are we to decide? What you think may be "neutral" for you, might NOT be for someone else! Then why start this conversation.

Every person on the forum has her/his right to express her/his views! Calling them "biased" or "not neutral" is NOT allowed. If one wants their views to be respected, one HAS to respect the opposite person's views!

I am going to leave this topic open because I won't say it has turned into a bash post. PERSONAL ATTACKING posts would be edited by the DT so that discussions can be carried on.

If you don't like a post, don't comment on it. If you chose to comment, don't demean the opposite person.

Continue discussing, in a healthy way =)
Yrkkh DT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saf2012Naksh_DugguPicasso9kala_09pree4ruMahi_Bhardwajammu4u*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Its really sad to see a perfectly healthy discussion turn into a battleground. I was happy last night that the discussions were good and healthy with every person respecting the opposite one. One can't expect each and every person's views to match! Isn't that so common? Infact when we have a discussion, some points come out which one might ahve never even thought of! Then why aren't such discussions respected?
"You are neutral, you are not!"
^I am sorry, how can we decide for someone else? Who are we to decide? What you think may be "neutral" for you, might NOT be for someone else! Then why start this conversation.
</strong>
Every person on the forum has her/his right to express her/his views! Calling them "biased" or "not neutral" is NOT allowed. If one wants their views to be respected, one HAS to respect the opposite person's views!
I am going to leave this topic open because I won't say it has turned into a bash post. PERSONAL ATTACKING posts would be edited by the DT so that discussions can be carried on.
If you don't like a post, don't comment on it. If you chose to comment, don't demean the opposite person.
<strong>Continue discussing, in a healthy way =)
Yrkkh DT
thank you.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

I am just shocked before i go on with my views i would say leave your fandom for actors aside and give genuine views !
Now yesterday what happen was all accident naitik had no idea abt Akshara calling but he didnt pick but he did have thought y akshara is calling but things didnt allow him , second yes once he knew why akshara was calling he shud have said sorry but he was being rude fine i agree but the accident happened post that is named as "Slap" ? Dont tell that you guys have never seen a slap ? to term accident as a slap?
And why the hell is coma coming into picture ? U are making love the unconditioned love into Ehsaan inoder to prove ur fav character right ? Have you guys gone crazy ? And Naitik helping others is a matter of issue ? Naitik and AKshara are always been or shown helping whats new ?And i didnt get fact ? when chances of blaming Akshara comes one says we are behvaving like Naksh and blaming and when comes to Naitik same person gives lecture wow "Double Standards". And one comment said Naitik went there due ajay problem ? if he was guilty he wud have gone same evening ? Well watch the epi properly akshi leaves in the evening and do watch at naitik at end of epi itself he is guilty so if at all Ajay thing is true which i doubt , will just add fuel to his guilt nothing else !
PS: Stutz sorry i know my this reply might create problems but as they say one is free to post views hence i am doing !
You said that all i wanted to say bang on Clap i super like it Big smile i mean it very obvious i am annoyed to the core i was like super irritated nt coz he is helping ajay woh toh both Naksh ki purani habit hai LOL but the way he assumes things and shouts Dead but yest the last part i watched it again that too in slow motion i know sound crazy bt seeing such kinda debate i saw and it wasnt even wort called"Accident slap" infact it was a accident touch and dont we ourself know wat slap is the literal one ? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaDwarfStars*Dev.*ammu4u

Go to top