Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 13)

-Puja- Goldie
-Puja-
-Puja-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Slap Thing Was totally accident, no one is blamed for this even in dreams Naitik wont even try to do..it was totlly accidently happen,just try to think other side of picture..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayo2424

Guys guys take a chill pill we need to respect each others opinions and have healthy debates.
I personally think Aksharas behaviour today was fully justified. Her kid was hurt and naitik wasn't there...
But on the same hand naitik had no idea why akshara was calling him but still he should have attended her calls!
And well about the slap .. I can quote "there are no accidents"

It wasn't even a slap and if you can't call that being an accidental touch then I have heard it all!

Everyone knows it was by accident no point making out it wasn't!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarskala_09

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by alisha225

Here time is da main culprit...n yes naitik did wrong if we put aside da time but to say dat naitik don't deserve akahara dat's wrong...he risked his life for akshara n even a die hard akshara fan knows hw much naitik luvs akshara...his love n heart is pure...n we know dat dat's y after 7years of marriage he still looks at her wid utmost love n respect minus current track...give dem sum time as dey say..
TIME IS A GREAT THICKENER OF THINGS n u'll luv dem like never before...
Exactly! He Lost his 4 years just to Save Akshara. ! ! ! I agree! With u.

didnt want to quote you but .. thast not a very neutral thing to say.

Who lost what is something that we have all seen. 

It was an accident.. she could have been hurt as well. She was lucky she didn't and it was no ones fault but Akshara was the one who took care of him in those 4 'lost' years.

If it hadn't been for her , not only Naitik but his entire family would have been lost. 

So yeah i give Akshara credit for that patience. She is a beautiful wife with beautiful heart! 

I cannot be neutral cause this time.. Naitik is wrong. 
He needs to get a hold on reality and respect his wife. She is not his slave. 

Picasso9

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Hey @Suchi, seeing you here for first time. never knew you were yrkkh fan.

Well here is my view, Yes Naitik did wrong and akshara should not forgive him that easily. But I need to agree with other people that it was naitik who saved akshara from that accident and lost 4 years of his life. And for someone who just came out of coma, its not easiest to be normal again. I would have been more happy if they have mention this as an side effect of what he went though. I dont know why he slap her and how he slap her. Because I didnt watch the episode yet. so can only comment rightly after watching it. 

And as far as you are saying of previous accidents like pre leap onces then in my view, Akshara should be more blamed than naitik about their previous fight tracks.

anyways just my view

I am not most neutral person ever but its just my view. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_*Dev.*

..siya.. Senior Member
..siya..
..siya..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I am just shocked before i go on with my views i would say leave your fandom for actors aside and give genuine views !
Now yesterday what happen was all accident naitik had no idea abt Akshara calling but he didnt pick but he did have thought y akshara is calling but things didnt allow him , second yes once he knew why akshara was calling he shud have said sorry but he was being rude fine i agree but the accident happened post that is named as "Slap" ? Dont tell that you guys have never seen a slap ? to term accident as a slap?
And why the hell is coma coming into picture ? U are making love the unconditioned love into Ehsaan inoder to prove ur fav character right ? Have you guys gone crazy ? And Naitik helping others is a matter of issue ? Naitik and AKshara are always been or shown helping whats new ?And i didnt get fact ? when chances of blaming Akshara comes one says we are behvaving like Naksh and blaming and when comes to Naitik same person gives lecture wow "Double Standards". And one comment said Naitik went there due ajay problem ? if he was guilty he wud have gone same evening ? Well watch the epi properly akshi leaves in the evening and do watch at naitik at end of epi itself he is guilty so if at all Ajay thing is true which i doubt , will just add fuel to his guilt nothing else !
PS: Stutz sorry i know my this reply might create problems but as they say one is free to post views hence i am doing !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaKaran_DwarfStarsDouble_m-Puja-kala_09pree4ruammu4u*Dev.*

Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Edited by lafangi_Mahi - 11 April 2013 at 11:24pm

Picasso9

..siya.. Senior Member
..siya..
..siya..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Wow Amazing forumwaisyo aur kitna bachaoge Naitik koAngry uski Mistake ke liyeD'oh Ek to woh galti karta hai aur aake Akshi se ladta hai ki aap baar baar mujhe phone karke q pareshan kar rahi thi mein meeting mein tha kahe ki meeting yaarAngry

Aur ye kya coma wali baat bol rahe ho ki wo akshi ko bacahte hue coma mein chale gaya Akshi unn 4 saalo mein jo khoon ke ashu roiCry wo nahi dikhta kisi koAngry

Aur slapAngry wali baat ek baar haath uth jaaye chahe galti se he q na ho yaa saamne wale ko kitne he dheere yaa zor se laga ho wo slap he hota haiAngry aur slap ke liye Naitik ko guilty feel ho rahi hai to wo akshi ko bole na ki aap bhi mujhe ek slap maar lijiye AksharaBig smile

Seriously in Yesterday epi Naitk s***sCensored
this nt first time coma is brought into picture ppl always say akshi did this that during coma tab u didnt feel bad Confused 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarspree4ruammu4u

Mahi_Bhardwaj IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi_Bhardwaj
Mahi_Bhardwaj

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

Originally posted by lafangi_Mahi

Wow Amazing forumwaisyo aur kitna bachaoge Naitik koAngry uski Mistake ke liyeD'oh Ek to woh galti karta hai aur aake Akshi se ladta hai ki aap baar baar mujhe phone karke q pareshan kar rahi thi mein meeting mein tha kahe ki meeting yaarAngry

Aur ye kya coma wali baat bol rahe ho ki wo akshi ko bacahte hue coma mein chale gaya Akshi unn 4 saalo mein jo khoon ke ashu roiCry wo nahi dikhta kisi koAngry

Aur slapAngry wali baat ek baar haath uth jaaye chahe galti se he q na ho yaa saamne wale ko kitne he dheere yaa zor se laga ho wo slap he hota haiAngry aur slap ke liye Naitik ko guilty feel ho rahi hai to wo akshi ko bole na ki aap bhi mujhe ek slap maar lijiye AksharaBig smile

Seriously in Yesterday epi Naitk s***sCensored
this nt first time coma is brought into picture ppl always say akshi did this that during coma tab u didnt feel bad Confused 
tab mein inlog ko ignore kar rahi thi jo mujhe nahi karna chaiye thaOuch

Go to top