Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 12)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

If people can't digest contradictory views then better don't discuss. This is an open forum and people come here to discuss. If someone is blamed as blind akshara fans then same can be said about blind naitik's fan. Who never see his wrong side and blame situation. If you want others to be neutral then first be neutral yourself.
sorry, I disagree but I'm Not Blind Naitik fan . I just say truth and dnt want to hurt u. When i said that Naitik's behaviour was gud? ? No i dnt. Nor I Blamed Akshra like you blamed Naitik. Pls you 1st be neutral and then Tell me. Everyone knws , i 'm not biased. And Same to you.:) :)

Everyone ?????
U believe u r neutral. Anyways I don't want to argue further regarding behaviour of fan groups.

Let's discuss topic in hand. We are here to discuss characters and show, not real people.

I will blame naitik coz i think he is wrong. That is my views. Till the time I don't break any rules on IF. Nobody can stop me for putting my views forward. If you don't agree that's your views.

Also u have hurt lot of naksh fans by calling them blind akshara fans. U have been reported for the same. I won't quote u further.
i also Reported you for accusing me and shouting at me. Thank you. I dnt want to hurt anyone , it was just example. Simple. U also told me " blind naitik fan" . Reported u too.:)

good...let mods decide. I don't find any point in discussing with you. Take care and Gud nite.
same here,As I said, we were discusing and Not arguiing. Read my 2nd last comment. Lets judge neutraly.. Gud nite, sweet Naksh dreams and Take Care you too.Big smile

alisha225 Groupbie
alisha225
alisha225

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Here time is da main culprit...n yes naitik did wrong if we put aside da time but to say dat naitik don't deserve akahara dat's wrong...he risked his life for akshara n even a die hard akshara fan knows hw much naitik luvs akshara...his love n heart is pure...n we know dat dat's y after 7years of marriage he still looks at her wid utmost love n respect minus current track...give dem sum time as dey say..
TIME IS A GREAT THICKENER OF THINGS n u'll luv dem like never before...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha225

Here time is da main culprit...n yes naitik did wrong if we put aside da time but to say dat naitik don't deserve akahara dat's wrong...he risked his life for akshara n even a die hard akshara fan knows hw much naitik luvs akshara...his love n heart is pure...n we know dat dat's y after 7years of marriage he still looks at her wid utmost love n respect minus current track...give dem sum time as dey say..
TIME IS A GREAT THICKENER OF THINGS n u'll luv dem like never before...
Exactly! He Lost his 4 years just to Save Akshara. ! ! ! I agree! With u.
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

... I dont blame anyone. Okay not picking up her phone was wrong but he did feel guilty. So that makes it up. No one knew such a thing would happen so yeah. And the 'slap'. I don't call it a 'slap'. It wasn't. Akshi turned his hand and that hand brushed her face. It was unintentional and an accident one. The argument that preceeded it wasn't that strong too! The usual blame game. All said and done.. I do think akshi does 'khit pit'. Repeating one ting again and again is quite irritating. Ofcourse, Naitik is also not the ideal one.

For the first time I am not in a position to blame one of the two! :p

totally agree with you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarskala_09pree4ruammu4u*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

... I dont blame anyone. Okay not picking up her phone was wrong but he did feel guilty. So that makes it up. No one knew such a thing would happen so yeah. And the 'slap'. I don't call it a 'slap'. It wasn't. Akshi turned his hand and that hand brushed her face. It was unintentional and an accident one. The argument that preceeded it wasn't that strong too! The usual blame game. All said and done.. I do think akshi does 'khit pit'. Repeating one ting again and again is quite irritating. Ofcourse, Naitik is also not the ideal one.

totally agree with you

and I Agree with Both of you.:) :) thats what i'm saying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStars

-Chaaya-Arora- Senior Member
-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

hmm, your views are mature enough to answer others impulsive views. Agree with you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarskala_09pree4ru

-Chaaya-Arora- Senior Member
-Chaaya-Arora-
-Chaaya-Arora-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bebo.

akshara should nt forgive naitik easily , never , naitiks behaviour is just going worse day by day , the way he was just yelling and walking out , was just Dead naitik dosnt have any respect remaining for akshara , akshara shouldnt forgive naitik , unless she gains tht

I agree with you. Naitik deserves all the crap which is going to follow. He does not respect his wife, he does not respect his marriage. He does not respect the person who gave up her everything for him even when he was almost in dead state. Such person does not deserve wife like akshara.
Realy? ? I disagree Strongly. Naitik Lost his 4 years Just to Save Akshara from Dieing! ! How Can You Easily Forget this??

He Lost his Golden Life for his Wife and you say that he dont deserve her? WOW! What a Crap in ur Views! ! . Total Wrong. Anyways, ur Views are not appreciable enough. Currently, Nobody is at fault and pls stop blame Game here. Thank you. Love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarsammu4u

-Maryam IF-Rockerz
-Maryam
-Maryam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Guys guys take a chill pill we need to respect each others opinions and have healthy debates.
I personally think Aksharas behaviour today was fully justified. Her kid was hurt and naitik wasn't there...
But on the same hand naitik had no idea why akshara was calling him but still he should have attended her calls!
And well about the slap .. I can quote "there are no accidents"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9kala_09

Go to top