Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 (Page 11)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naksh_Duggu

If people can't digest contradictory views then better don't discuss. This is an open forum and people come here to discuss. If someone is blamed as blind akshara fans then same can be said about blind naitik's fan. Who never see his wrong side and blame situation. If you want others to be neutral then first be neutral yourself.
sorry, I disagree but I'm Not Blind Naitik fan . I just say truth and dnt want to hurt u. When i said that Naitik's behaviour was gud? ? No i dnt. Nor I Blamed Akshra like you blamed Naitik. Pls you 1st be neutral and then Tell me. Everyone knws , i 'm not biased. And Same to you.:) :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Karan_kala_09

maha_femir4ever IF-Rockerz
maha_femir4ever
maha_femir4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
saw yrkkh after ages and totally shocked but i too think it wasnt his intension to slap(well it isnt)her but his behaviour tooo rude and thats seriously rediculous!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ukapoor

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

I Would Not Say This a Slap..

Akshara turned his hand and that Naitik hand brushed her face, Tats Was Accident,,,Slap Has A Different Meaning The One Done By Intention

Even It Felt Bad That Thing Happen Between Naitik-AksharaShockedBut Situation Wasnt Right As They Both Were Angry In Their Places,,,Yes Naitik Behivour Were Not Justify For Many Days But You Cant Say He Dont Desreves Akshara Or Vice Versa..

Guys Why To Bring Accident Thing And Calling Him Is a Crap ??

Thats Was a Meriomble Moment In Naksh Life

</div>
Exactly! Raj. But Here Many blindly defend Akshra and put blame on Naitik. WHY? Why? Is blaming necessary? ? Situations are at Fault and NOT Naitik or Akshra. Please Be Neutral at Judgement Otherwise Just dont. I request. It Hurts me when People show their Biased Behaviour here. Very bad , realy bad. I again say, Here Situations are at Fault and not Naksh. It wasnt a Slap. I dnt want to hurt anybody But pls Be Neutral. Thats it i want.:) :)

<div>
Dev Is The Histroy Of This Forum And You Have To Live With These, Just Ignored And Have Fun
Raj many members in PMs told me same what you said just now. But I Just Cant Live with These Biased things, as I said, I will always say Truth and Put Forward it. If anything is Round , We together can make it StraightLOL No matter happens what. I just want Others to be Neutral at Judgement. Thats it. No offense to anyone. I apolise if truth hurts u.

Raj, i'm Sorry to u too as Aaj maine Pura Gussa mere dost i.e u,tumhare Comments par Quote karke Nikal diya!ROFL

Well They Are No Point Of Argue With Someone And Stick To Your Point If u Feel You Are Right..Just Let It GoUnless Its Just Going To Effect Your Personal Life...

Other That When Someone Already Made His/Her Point You Cant Change His/Her Views..

So Better To Avoid ItLOL

hmm, agree there is simply No points at making others neutral.LOL It only affects our gud mood lolz.

No, i cant avoid Wrong things and biased nature!. Till i'm correct, I will Flaunt it Proudly. LOL

Karan_

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

If people can't digest contradictory views then better don't discuss. This is an open forum and people come here to discuss. If someone is blamed as blind akshara fans then same can be said about blind naitik's fan. Who never see his wrong side and blame situation. If you want others to be neutral then first be neutral yourself.
sorry, I disagree but I'm Not Blind Naitik fan . I just say truth and dnt want to hurt u. When i said that Naitik's behaviour was gud? ? No i dnt. Nor I Blamed Akshra like you blamed Naitik. Pls you 1st be neutral and then Tell me. Everyone knws , i 'm not biased. And Same to you.:) :)

Everyone ?????
U believe u r neutral. Anyways I don't want to argue further regarding behaviour of fan groups.

Let's discuss topic in hand. We are here to discuss characters and show, not real people.

I will blame naitik coz i think he is wrong. That is my views. Till the time I don't break any rules on IF. Nobody can stop me for putting my views forward. If you don't agree that's your views.

Also u have hurt lot of naksh fans by calling them blind akshara fans. U have been reported for the same. I won't quote u further.

Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 10 April 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ukapoorPicasso9

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

saw yrkkh after ages and totally shocked but i too think it wasnt his intension to slap(well it isnt)her but his behaviour tooo rude and thats seriously rediculous!
hey! How r u? Yup, agree with you.
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Everyone ?????
U believe u r neutral. Anyways I don't want to argue further regarding behaviour of fan groups.

Let's discuss topic in hand. We are here to discuss characters and show, not real people.

I will blame naitik coz i think he is wrong. That is my views. Nobody can stop me for putting my views forward. If you don't agree that's your views.
i dnt think we are argueing , its just difference in views.:)

i'm Not stopping u but u Shud Learn to Respect Others views here. I always saw u blaming Naitik everywhere.

I'm Not discusing regarding real people, i'm discusing regarding Characters of show.

I never said that Naitik's behaviour was gud, i always said that his recent behaviour was bad but You Can'Not Blame Naitik! Thats it. He is not at Fault. And Akshra is also Not at Fault. The Situations are at Fault. He didnt Slap her, it was just in hurry. Be neutral here.pls.

I'm Happy that Atleast we are Talking and now I want Naksh to Resolve their issues just Like us. :) :)
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Everyone ?????

I will blame naitik coz i think he is wrong. That is my views. Till the time I don't break any rules on IF. Nobody can stop me for putting my views forward. If you don't agree that's your views.

Also u have hurt lot of naksh fans by calling them blind akshara fans. U have been reported for the same. I won't quote u further.
i also Reported you for accusing me and shouting at me. Thank you. I dnt want to hurt anyone , it was just example. Simple. U also told me " blind naitik fan" . Reported u too.:)

kala_09

Naksh_Duggu Senior Member
Naksh_Duggu
Naksh_Duggu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Everyone ?????

i also Reported you for accusing me and shouting at me. Thank you. I dnt want to hurt anyone , it was just example. Simple. U also told me " blind naitik fan" . Reported u too.:)

good...let mods decide. I don't find any point in discussing with you. Take care and Gud nite.

Go to top