Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15 - Page 10

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: alisha225

Here time is da main culprit...n yes naitik did wrong if we put aside da time but to say dat naitik don't deserve akahara dat's wrong...he risked his life for akshara n even a die hard akshara fan knows hw much naitik luvs akshara...his love n heart is pure...n we know dat dat's y after 7years of marriage he still looks at her wid utmost love n respect minus current track...give dem sum time as dey say..
TIME IS A GREAT THICKENER OF THINGS n u'll luv dem like never before...

Exactly! He Lost his 4 years just to Save Akshara. ! ! ! I agree! With u.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Stutz-

... I dont blame anyone. Okay not picking up her phone was wrong but he did feel guilty. So that makes it up. No one knew such a thing would happen so yeah. And the 'slap'. I don't call it a 'slap'. It wasn't. Akshi turned his hand and that hand brushed her face. It was unintentional and an accident one. The argument that preceeded it wasn't that strong too! The usual blame game. All said and done.. I do think akshi does 'khit pit'. Repeating one ting again and again is quite irritating. Ofcourse, Naitik is also not the ideal one.

For the first time I am not in a position to blame one of the two! :p

totally agree with you

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SaraluvRaghaVI

totally agree with you

and I Agree with Both of you.:) :) thats what i'm saying.
-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Stutz-

... I dont blame anyone. Okay not picking up her phone was wrong but he did feel guilty. So that makes it up. No one knew such a thing would happen so yeah. And the 'slap'. I don't call it a 'slap'. It wasn't. Akshi turned his hand and that hand brushed her face. It was unintentional and an accident one. The argument that preceeded it wasn't that strong too! The usual blame game. All said and done.. I do think akshi does 'khit pit'. Repeating one ting again and again is quite irritating. Ofcourse, Naitik is also not the ideal one.

For the first time I am not in a position to blame one of the two! :p

hmm, your views are mature enough to answer others impulsive views. Agree with you.
-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naksh_Duggu

I agree with you. Naitik deserves all the crap which is going to follow. He does not respect his wife, he does not respect his marriage. He does not respect the person who gave up her everything for him even when he was almost in dead state. Such person does not deserve wife like akshara.

Realy? ? I disagree Strongly. Naitik Lost his 4 years Just to Save Akshara from Dieing! ! How Can You Easily Forget this??

He Lost his Golden Life for his Wife and you say that he dont deserve her? WOW! What a Crap in ur Views! ! . Total Wrong. Anyways, ur Views are not appreciable enough. Currently, Nobody is at fault and pls stop blame Game here. Thank you. Love.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys guys take a chill pill we need to respect each others opinions and have healthy debates.
I personally think Aksharas behaviour today was fully justified. Her kid was hurt and naitik wasn't there...
But on the same hand naitik had no idea why akshara was calling him but still he should have attended her calls!
And well about the slap .. I can quote "there are no accidents"
-Puja- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Slap Thing Was totally accident, no one is blamed for this even in dreams Naitik wont even try to do..it was totlly accidently happen,just try to think other side of picture..
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mayo2424

Guys guys take a chill pill we need to respect each others opinions and have healthy debates.
I personally think Aksharas behaviour today was fully justified. Her kid was hurt and naitik wasn't there...
But on the same hand naitik had no idea why akshara was calling him but still he should have attended her calls!
And well about the slap .. I can quote "there are no accidents"

It wasn't even a slap and if you can't call that being an accidental touch then I have heard it all!

Everyone knows it was by accident no point making out it wasn't!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Exactly! He Lost his 4 years just to Save Akshara. ! ! ! I agree! With u.

didnt want to quote you but .. thast not a very neutral thing to say.

Who lost what is something that we have all seen. 

It was an accident.. she could have been hurt as well. She was lucky she didn't and it was no ones fault but Akshara was the one who took care of him in those 4 'lost' years.

If it hadn't been for her , not only Naitik but his entire family would have been lost. 

So yeah i give Akshara credit for that patience. She is a beautiful wife with beautiful heart! 

I cannot be neutral cause this time.. Naitik is wrong. 
He needs to get a hold on reality and respect his wife. She is not his slave. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey @Suchi, seeing you here for first time. never knew you were yrkkh fan.

Well here is my view, Yes Naitik did wrong and akshara should not forgive him that easily. But I need to agree with other people that it was naitik who saved akshara from that accident and lost 4 years of his life. And for someone who just came out of coma, its not easiest to be normal again. I would have been more happy if they have mention this as an side effect of what he went though. I dont know why he slap her and how he slap her. Because I didnt watch the episode yet. so can only comment rightly after watching it. 

And as far as you are saying of previous accidents like pre leap onces then in my view, Akshara should be more blamed than naitik about their previous fight tracks.

anyways just my view

I am not most neutral person ever but its just my view.