Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: IGLESIAS

I Would Not Say This a Slap..

Akshara turned his hand and that Naitik hand brushed her face, Tats Was Accident,,,Slap Has A Different Meaning The One Done By Intention

Even It Felt Bad That Thing Happen Between Naitik-Akshara😲But Situation Wasnt Right As They Both Were Angry In Their Places,,,Yes Naitik Behivour Were Not Justify For Many Days But You Cant Say He Dont Desreves Akshara Or Vice Versa..

Guys Why To Bring Accident Thing And Calling Him Is a Crap ??

Thats Was a Meriomble Moment In Naksh Life

<div></div>

Exactly! Raj. But Here Many defend Akshra and put blame on Naitik. WHY? Why? Is blaming necessary? ? Situations are at Fault and NOT Naitik or Akshra. Please Be Neutral at Judgement Otherwise Just dont. I request. It Hurts me when People show their Biased Behaviour here. Very bad , realy bad. I again say, Here Situations are at Fault and not Naksh. It wasnt a Slap. I dnt want to hurt anybody But pls Be Neutral. Thats it i want.:) :)Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One thing I am glad is...Naitik did not blame Akshara for Duggu's hurt.

I was dreading today's episode that Naitik will yell at Akshara as to why she wasn't there and stopped Duggu from falling etc.

but yeah the 'fake slap' did put me off to the other side. I was like OMG!!!

Yes I know he is guilty that was quite apparent in the next scene itself. But I also know now that he will try and manaofy her. And then get irritated with her when she does not agree.

He needs to be calm.. and gentle. she has been through a lot!

Anywayzz I was just putting my pov forward. I hope I did not offend anyone. That was not my intention. 

GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Exactly! Raj. But Here Many blindly defend Akshra and put blame on Naitik. WHY? Why? Is blaming necessary? ? Situations are at Fault and NOT Naitik or Akshra. Please Be Neutral at Judgement Otherwise Just dont. I request. It Hurts me when People show their Biased Behaviour here. Very bad , realy bad. I again say, Here Situations are at Fault and not Naksh. It wasnt a Slap. I dnt want to hurt anybody But pls Be Neutral. Thats it i want.:) :)

Dev Is The Histroy Of This Forum And You Have To Live With These, Just Ignored And Have Fun 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

for the accidental part he wasnt but his way of behaving he is very much at fault infact it annoys me 😡 i wud like to know why so is it his post coma thing or what i wud like to know

when I said that his behaviour was gud? ? Read my old cmments. I'm not a biased fan who Defend Their Akshara . I'm very neutral at judgement preksha.:)

Post Coma Akshra got matured But Naitik wil honestly take time as he didnt handled those 4 years! It was Akshra who got matured. I'm sure, time wil make Naitik mature.:)Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

One thing I am glad is...Naitik did not blame Akshara for Duggu's hurt.

I was dreading today's episode that Naitik will yell at Akshara as to why she wasn't there and stopped Duggu from falling etc.

but yeah the 'fake slap' did put me off to the other side. I was like OMG!!!

Yes I know he is guilty that was quiteapparentin the next scene itself. But I also know now that he will try and manaofy her. And then get irritated with her when she does not agree.

He needs to be calm.. and gentle. she has been through a lot!

Anywayzz I was just putting my pov forward. I hope I did not offend anyone. That was not my intention.

exactly, even i was thinking that he wil blame her but He Cant.:) :)

sorry frm me also, i thot u r also a Biased Akshra Fan who defend her ! N put blame on Naitik. But here People Shud judge Neutrally, thats what I want. :) :)Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
GUNNER. thumbnail

No TRPs for 3 months:Newsroom Exclusive

QuantcastAll shows producers,directors,fans this is to make every one aware that today is the last day for TRPs as digitization for 31 more cities will be completed by 31 March which will lead to 3 months of no TRPs.

We were just seeing some shows improving like Na Bole Tum,Madhubala and more shows on other channels.This came as a major shocker as many thought this phase would not cause TRP reports to stop but the IBF(Indian Broadcast) confirmed to Newsroom that "Like last year TRPs would be stopped as we will give time to all GECs to settle down".

This causes some shows to go haywire in their story line as the shows will have no sense what the audience want to see.This week means today there was a major reunion or high point in Na Bole Tum but fans will not get the TRPs of the show.Some fans may get happy that tension is gone for 3 months but this causes some shows to lose viewers or get axed

Like the last year digitization got completed but none of the channels saw a benefit in GRPs or TRPs.Many shows like Khaamoshiyan opened with grand ratings and then the next week the TRPs went haywire.Really if anything happens to fans favourite shows they will be disappointed but we can't do anything as the IBF minister has confirmed the news to Newsroom

So bid goodbye to TRPs for 3 months
ByeTRPs!!!!! See you after 3 months!!!

link to article: http://todayviacom18.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/no-trps-for-3-monthsnewsroom-exclusive/ 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Dev Is The Histroy Of This Forum And You Have To Live With These, Just Ignored And Have Fun

Raj many members in PMs told me same what you said just now. But I Just Cant Live with These Biased things, as I said, I will always say Truth and Put Forward it. If anything is Round , We together can make it Straight😆 No matter happens what. I just want Others to be Neutral at Judgement. Thats it. No offense to anyone. I apolise if truth hurts u.

Raj, i'm Sorry to u too as Aaj maine Pura Gussa mere dost i.e u,tumhare Comments par Quote karke Nikal diya!🤣
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: IGLESIAS

<h1>No TRPs for 3 months:NewsroomExclusive</h1>QuantcastAll shows producers,directors,fans this is to make every one aware that today is the last day for TRPs as digitization for 31 more cities will be completed by 31 March which will lead to 3 months of no TRPs.

We were just seeing some shows improving like Na Bole Tum,Madhubala and more shows on other channels.This came as a major shocker as many thought this phase would not cause TRP reports to stop but the IBF(Indian Broadcast) confirmed to Newsroom that "Like last year TRPs would be stopped as we will give time to all GECs to settle down".

This causes some shows to go haywire in their story line as the shows will have no sense what the audience want to see.This week means today there was a major reunion or high point in Na Bole Tum but fans will not get the TRPs of the show.Some fans may get happy that tension is gone for 3 months but this causes some shows to lose viewers or get axed

Like the last year digitization got completed but none of the channels saw a benefit in GRPs or TRPs.Many shows like Khaamoshiyan opened with grand ratings and then the next week the TRPs went haywire.Really if anything happens to fans favourite shows they will be disappointed but we can't do anything as the IBF minister has confirmed the news to Newsroom

So bid goodbye to TRPs for 3 months
ByeTRPs!!!!! See you after 3 months!!!

link to article:http://todayviacom18.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/no-trps-for-3-monthsnewsroom-exclusive/

phew! Thank god.
GUNNER. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Raj many members in PMs told me same what you said just now. But I Just Cant Live with These Biased things, as I said, I will always say Truth and Put Forward it. If anything is Round , We together can make it Straight😆 No matter happens what. I just want Others to be Neutral at Judgement. Thats it. No offense to anyone. I apolise if truth hurts u.

Raj, i'm Sorry to u too as Aaj maine Pura Gussa mere dost i.e u,tumhare Comments par Quote karke Nikal diya!🤣

Well They Are No Point Of Argue With Someone And Stick To Your Point If u Feel You Are Right..Just Let It Go Unless Its Just Going To Effect Your Personal Life...

Other That When Someone Already Made His/Her Point You Cant Change His/Her Views..

So Better To Avoid It 😆

Edited by IGLESIAS - 11 years ago
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail
If people can't digest contradictory views then better don't discuss. This is an open forum and people come here to discuss. If someone is blamed as blind akshara fans then same can be said about blind naitik's fan. Who never see his wrong side and blame situation. If you want others to be neutral then first be neutral yourself.Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 11 years ago