Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _Amina_

of course she did interferes in others personal life but she never forgot her responsibilities or she never got stress and took out her anger on naitik or anyone else. and even if naitik give ajay's situation an excuse there Is no way it will justifies his ignorance.

Naitik didn't forget his responsibilities. Had he knew that duggu got injured and in the hospital..and then too if he wud have chose to stay with Ajay- that would be forgetting responsibility. He didnt pick up his phone and he did feel guilty about it. It makes up coz if we understand our mistakes and.feel guilty about it, its fine as long as we dont repeat them. Im sure naitik wud never ignore akshi's calls now.

I dont understand how he is ignorant though :/
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt want to say this But ,0If here Everybody forgot- did u guys forgot that Akshara Accused Naitik for never wanting kids when she had miscareage??

Naitik tried HARD To Cheer Up Akshra BUT Akshara Accused her Husband! She FORGOT that Naitik was also in Pain! ! She thot he's doing for himself but NO HE LOVES HER ALOT.

Naitik is BEST Husband. Its Just Situations are at Fault now. Please Stop saying that He Slapped her. It was Accident. PLEASE! ! Judge Neutraly otherwise just dont! ! ! ! I request.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Stutz-

Naitik didn't forget his responsibilities. Had he knew that duggu got injured and in the hospital..and then too if he wud have chose to stay with Ajay- that would be forgetting responsibility. He didnt pick up his phone and he did feel guilty about it. It makes up coz if we understand our mistakes and.feel guilty about it, its fine as long as we dont repeat them. Im sure naitik wud never ignore akshi's calls now.

I dont understand how he is ignorant though :/

Exactly Stuti, I agree with you. Its just Situations are at Fault. I knw Naitik's recent past behaviour was wrong but why to blame him for Current Scenario? ? It was Clear enough that It was due to Sudden accident! ! Thats it.:) :)
GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Would Not Say This a Slap..

Akshara turned his hand and that Naitik hand brushed her face, Tats Was Accident,,,Slap Has A Different Meaning The One Done By Intention

Even It Felt Bad That Thing Happen Between Naitik-Akshara ðŸ˜² But Situation Wasnt Right As They Both Were Angry In Their Places,,,Yes Naitik Behivour Were Not Justify For Many Days But You Cant Say He Dont Desreves Akshara Or Vice Versa..

Guys Why To Bring Accident Thing And Calling Him Is a Crap ??

Thats Was a Meriomble Moment In Naksh Life

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arent we being way too serious ? i mean here we need feel sad for both Naksh ? naitik was very much guilty which was shown on his face infact that one touch on akshi face made him realize his all faults but he will not get a chance to ask forgiveness ? here Akshara will be in pathetic condition with the fact that things between then turned to such a place ? And look what are we doing blaming who is right and wrong ? Inorder to prove things we are bringing past things why ? So stop this blame game 
I think there is no need to bring previous tracks here.there is no revenge like thing going on
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

Arent we being way too serious ? i mean here we need feel sad for both Naksh ? naitik was very much guilty which was shown on his face infact that one touch on akshi face made him realize his all faults but he will not get a chance to ask forgiveness ? here Akshara will be in pathetic condition with the fact that things between then turned to such a place ? And look what are we doing blaming who is right and wrong ? Inorder to prove things we are bringing past things why ? So stop this blame game 

I agree with U . We should stop blaming. The real vilan is time.so get ready to enjoy naksh patch up. Naksh love is for ever
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree4ru

yes, i agree. But Others Should STOP Their Blaming on Naksh. Naksh are NOT at Fault. Its just Situations. And I posted Past things to Defend Naitik! ! He's Not at Fault for Current Scenario! Its just Situations. As simple as that.:) :)
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

yes, i agree. But Others Should STOP Their Blaming on Naksh. Naksh are NOT at Fault. Its just Situations. And I posted Past things to Defend Naitik! ! He's Not at Fault for Current Scenario! Its just Situations. As simple as that.:) :)

for the accidental part he wasnt but his way of behaving he is very much at fault infact it annoys me 😡😡 i wud like to know why so is it his post coma thing or what i wud like to know
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail
If past scenario are considered then there are more wrongs naitik has done and still doing compared to akshara. If there is nothing to defend his acts in current scenario (and please I'm not talking about that accidental hit) then please don't bring past one off incident. If we start counting past faults then naitik won't be spared.