Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I just want to say that what happened was an accident thats so lets not say it was anything else as it was just an accident as seen by everyone.

Plus Naitik feels guilty about it all too thats why we got so many segments of Naitik trying to manofy Akshara and apologise for his mistakes.

So now we get the start of the patch up so lets look forward to upcoming episodes which will be full of Naitik trying to manofy akshara!

Plus, TRPs come out tomorrow so remembers that the figures will be very affected by the IPL as will all shows so dont be too down about it yeah!Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaarmd11xyzesaf2012DwarfStarsYR_Nakshhiranrockskala_09pree4ruammu4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Before anybody says anything...DT note Pg 15" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I hate Naitik. He is better off in  a coma. This is what i have to sya. The way he has been treating Akshara.. as if she is his slave. 

She took care of him soo much and this is how he repays her.

All that accident is crap. Cause even if she says ok I agree is a accident.. he will be like yeah now you will argue more. 

He has always been like this. When ever he gets angry without reason he takes it out on AKShara... the only reason the marriage was working is cause of Akshara .. or else who can handle such an egoistic man

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanahinashivandhnimalligaarjunNaksh_Duggu..Christine..beena.thomasPicasso9irene_clafangi_Mahi

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
slap is a slap and it was wrong whather it was accident or on purpose and his behaviour before the accident happend wasn't right. whatever happend he won't be able to take it back other then asking for forgivness but i don't want akshara to forgive him easily!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

CR297vandanahinashivandhniNaksh_Duggusweet56Sarun.Zayaholicbeena.thomasPicasso9irene_cmaha_femir4everlafangi_Mahisonu.Suchi-_Divya_.Mohabbatein.

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I hate Naitik. He is better off in  a coma. This is what i have to sya. The way he has been treating Akshara.. as if she is his slave. 

She took care of him soo much and this is how he repays her.

All that accident is crap. Cause even if she says ok I agree is a accident.. he will be like yeah now you will argue more. 

He has always been like this. When ever he gets angry without reason he takes it out on AKShara... the only reason the marriage was working is cause of Akshara .. or else who can handle such an egoistic man

All im talking about is that what happened at the end of the episode was an accident thats all! Didnt say anything else!

Plus we have seen and heard in all segment updates today that he feels guilty of what happens and realises he has made mistakes so is trying to fix his mistakes.

Its going to be patch up between them now so im looking forward to it.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaxyzesaf2012DwarfStarsYR_Nakshhiranrocksammu4upree4ru

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Amina_

slap is a slap and it was wrong whather it was accident or on purpose and his behaviour before the accident happend wasn't right. whatever happend he won't be able to take it back other then asking for forgivness but i don't want akshara to forgive him easily!

When was it a slap? She pulled his arm one way and he pulled another way & in the midst of it all he hit her face by accident and didnt mean to do that. It does matter if its by accident as it means Naitik didnt mean to do that whatsoever. Im sure viewers will see that too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyaMahesivansaf2012xyzeDwarfStarsYR_NakshLuv4gameshiranrocksANN91pree4ru

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
slap thing a aside 
naitik was giving reasons for not taking phone , even after seeing duggu in tht condition , istead of accepting fault , he was giving resn .??? i mean really.??Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NadiafCR297vandanahinasaf2012Naksh_Duggu_Amina_Picasso9irene_cbeena.thomasNakshian4verlafangi_MahiSuchi-ammu4u.Mohabbatein.

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King07

When was it a slap? She pulled his arm one way and he pulled another way & in the midst of it all he hit her face by accident and didnt mean to do that. It does matter if its by accident as it means Naitik didnt mean to do that whatsoever. Im sure viewers will see that too.

just coz it was by mistake we can't hide the fact he did hit her. of course, viwers will see everything not just mistake.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Naksh_Dugguirene_cPicasso9beena.thomasSuchi-sonu.lafangi_Mahi.Mohabbatein.

King07

Goldie

King07

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by King07

just coz it was by mistake we can't hide the fact he did hit her. of course, viwers will see everything not just mistake.

Viewers will see it was by accident and he didnt meant to do that. Thats all i have to say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DwarfStarshiranrockspree4ruIGLESIAS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top