Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 7)

bebo03 Groupbie
bebo03
bebo03

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Originally posted by bebo03

<font size="2">OVI def loved Arjun from the age of 14 and dint give up till last day,like Purvi gave upConfused...but v must not forget that it wasonlyand only one sided love Shocked!!!! Arjun never loved herConfusednot even in Canada!!!In factplease try 2 recall that Arjun did refuse to Manav in Canada,when Manav approached for his marriage with Ovi Shocked<font size="2">!! Then Arjun later accepted after seeing various tantrums created by Ovi !!OuchIn India,ARVI made it clear in front of the entire family that they loved each otherEmbarrassedeveryoneaccepted,everyonetried to explain OVI that ARJUN does not love her !!! So if after all this also, she tries to </font><font size="3">POSSESS</font><font size="2"> ArjunConfused,then what else was she expecting rather than POSSESSING him!!OuchRather she got even more than that,she was pregnantShocked,she made Arjun's life hell by distrusting him every day and nite,tortured her own baby inbeginningof pregnancyConfused! After hurting so many people in so many different wayOuch if she is hurt todayShocked ,then she completely deserves this !AngryToday I really really dint feel bad for that Dhoka nd stuffs !!!Angryyep of course knowing about the baby swap and knowing that she lost her baby was really emotionalCrybut apart from this would surely say OVI is 2 much !!!ShockedConfusedAngry</font></font>

Yeah let's hope Ovi and Arjun divorce
And arvi reunite since they love each other so much
But the sad part remains
Even if Ovi leaves Arjun now Purvi won't go back to him
It will be against her "values"

CryCrylets hope for the best !!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

xxxnm Senior Member
xxxnm
xxxnm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by ..aastha..

@tejaswini
Agree we r watching 2 diff show as ovi was full arjun's dhoka while talking with archna. And dnt know which dhoka as she is biggest dhokebaz.
And any mercy for purvi followers? If yes let me know as like onir even arjun followed purvi's order. If onir is innocent in that sense even arjun is innocent.
And if ovi deserves second chance in loving baby so y nt purvi? Atleast purvi never tried to kill her child.
Its too harsh if i say ovi has no right to cry. She is a mothers. Bt more than Baby loss she is upset with dhoka of arjun and purvi while she has no right to point on any dhoka.
Arjun s purvi ka gulam like onir and he will never go for divorce coz purvi want him to work on marriage so that she can perfor more stunts of mahanta by making mockery of all people around her. Arjun can give 100 kids to ovi and make sena of kaurav if it is order frm purvi bt that doesnt mean ovi should keep giving chances to arjun. My point is ovi should put full stop on this relationship instead of crying on dhoka and dhokebaz.

Aastha, only because I am compelled i am writing, and since your post is kind of acknowledging everyone;s faults and not just lamenting on amar prem. 

Ovi was more hurt about her dead baby, most of her scene was crying for dead baby and not Arjun-Purvi dhoka...She was hurt by it, but it was mostly her dead baby she was mourning for. Yes, she made that deal and got into this knowingly. but she was even ready to walk out na, one month later in a public party. She had told truth bare to all and was ready to move on na. So why arjun went back to her and said give me second chance? She did not put a gun to his head. she did not ask purvi for bheek of consummation. So why did lovers make decisions like this second time? Which is why, she has the right to scream dhoka. She was ready to walk out, her husband came to her and said he will work this out and wants a second chance. So she believed him. Now is it wrong of her to have beleived when he was sincerely asking her to give him second chance? you tell me. 

Once she beleived him and he said he would keep his end of the marriage, obviously his lies and clandestine meetings with purvi are dhoka to her. Arjun-Onir both are at fault for listening to purvi. I don't know about others but I have always said Onir needs to be punished for being a doctor and doing such a crime and being so blind in love as to listen like puppies to everything Purvi said. Purvi herself has gotten a raw deal in life. she has never found anybody who can teach her right versus wrong, With Archana, she was alwasy golden girl capable of no wrong, then Arjun and now Onir. If early on someone would have taught this girl to care about her life, to respect and be thankful for love, and to let people live their destiny without playing God, she also would not have turned out such an egocentric person. none of the men she marries help her out, instead they fan her random requests, do not provide alternate and snesible solutions but blindly keep faith that she must have all the intellect in the world to make best decisions. All 4 are at fault for the marriages they are in, but Arjun is responsible for leading Ovi on after the one month declaration and Purvi - Onir for swapping of babies. Ovi is responsible solely for that unfrotuante deal she made for the sorry excuse of a husband and for drinking in pregnancy, which thankfully she stopped in time to love her child. 

see i being a arvi/onvi fan can actually appreciate this post bc of the fact u dont try to justify ovi part in this whole mess. did i feel bad for ovi today. of course. she found out she lost her child but my feelings were lessened by the fact that by drinking she almsot herself killed her child. nonetheless her crying out to bappa was a sad scene. i have never more wanted to slap purvi when she went on about jhoot to arjun. i was liek wt&???? the maharani who lied to everyone is now going to teach about lies. arjun the weakling that he is of course didnt throw this back in her face. no he just let her go on. hope sulo slaps her when she finds out bc after archana, its gonna effect purvi the most if sulo slaps her

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMpari87KalapiFireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i don't care if arjun and purvi get reunite or not.
i just want onir and ovi get free from these two disgusting people.
Enough with their crap ruining everyone's life.

What a torture to watch these jeeju-saali behaviour.
one is manipulative and super mahaan mother, the other one is a coward and spineless father.

What a pair.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMparis.hiltonptecvishpari87Kalapics-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.ilovedhanjanird_OrChiD_Dabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.

dear astha,

I don't know if you meant me, but I did not call the fan group baseless, I called the argument for ARVI and their amar prem baseless. anyway, today I have written posts knowing fully well I might be banned from this forum. So I have no complains really. Mods will probably do this tomorrow as they may be well asleep. I find my arguments tad bit better than wishing death on babies and laughing when mother is mourning death of her baby.

I know the rules very well and I have broken them knowingly today. Peace out.

Dear pari
With all due respect i would like to say that if u r feeling bad for the death of fictional character so how bad we should feel when people call us baseless. Ovi is fictional bt we r real. .
Well to ban u or nt is matter between u and mod so i would nt like to involve myself in it. My duty was 2 complaint and that is over.

I never said ovi or her child should die and most of arvi fans dnt want any death bt some nuetral viewer wished for arvi death. Strange. Isnt it?

All the best for ur mod test. Hope u clear it safely.

aastha, 

in absolute defense, i did not call you or arvi fans baseless...i clearly said arguments for amar prem are baseless...so your interpretation of my post is all wrong...i wrote what i felt about the thinking of people on this forum and that is solely the reason why i expect mods to pull me up..not for calling you or others baseless at all...so whatever you may have reported my post for, it wasn't for you and not even for the reason you claim to.

i don't honestly care for passing any test. if i get banned also it's no big deal for me. Thankfully, I separate the show and my life big time so it doesn't affect me. 

As for you not having said death for ovi's baby, but most of you rejoiced that she "got what she deserved" speaks volumes of what you did want at the end of the day. So pardon my misinterpretation if any, just as you assumed I was calling you baseless.

I hope that clears it up. I am not sorry for commenting on the thinking of people nor for having an opinion on it, much as you can express your opinion here or elsewhere with abandon. I do not abuse people or call them names as you have accused me of. I keep the dignity of language and make an opinion. But ofcourse I got carried away by the stark reality of how a majority of this forum;s thinking works so ended up stating it fair and square on IF, which is against the rules.

Anyway, I don't feel small in apologizing if your emotions were hurt by assuming that I called you baseless. If you like a character/actor I see nothing wrong with it. The stars are not made without love and support for their characters and themselves by fans. I myself as a young teenager have had immense hero worship phases, but I do not swipe all that they do under the rug simply because I think they are divine. I look at their actions and make my decision. I have always derided ovi for that deal and drinking in pregnancy. You can read on KC if you like. I have never been a fan of her in her early tantrum throwing spoilt brat days. I was Arjun-Purvi all the way until they made some horrible decisions and that changed my opinion. Anyway, peace out. I just wanted to clear my stand on the baseless thing. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiHillyloveTiyaliFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki1591

@tejaswini
Agree we r watching 2 diff show as ovi was full arjun's dhoka while talking with archna. And dnt know which dhoka as she is biggest dhokebaz.
And any mercy for purvi followers? If yes let me know as like onir even arjun followed purvi's order. If onir is innocent in that sense even arjun is innocent.
And if ovi deserves second chance in loving baby so y nt purvi? Atleast purvi never tried to kill her child.
Its too harsh if i say ovi has no right to cry. She is a mothers. Bt more than Baby loss she is upset with dhoka of arjun and purvi while she has no right to point on any dhoka.
Arjun s purvi ka gulam like onir and he will never go for divorce coz purvi want him to work on marriage so that she can perfor more stunts of mahanta by making mockery of all people around her. Arjun can give 100 kids to ovi and make sena of kaurav if it is order frm purvi bt that doesnt mean ovi should keep giving chances to arjun. My point is ovi should put full stop on this relationship instead of crying on dhoka and dhokebaz.

Aastha, only because I am compelled i am writing, and since your post is kind of acknowledging everyone;s faults and not just lamenting on amar prem.

Ovi was more hurt about her dead baby, most of her scene was crying for dead baby and not Arjun-Purvi dhoka...She was hurt by it, but it was mostly her dead baby she was mourning for. Yes, she made that deal and got into this knowingly. but she was even ready to walk out na, one month later in a public party. She had told truth bare to all and was ready to move on na. So why arjun went back to her and said give me second chance? She did not put a gun to his head. she did not ask purvi for bheek of consummation. So why did lovers make decisions like this second time? Which is why, she has the right to scream dhoka. She was ready to walk out, her husband came to her and said he will work this out and wants a second chance. So she believed him. Now is it wrong of her to have beleived when he was sincerely asking her to give him second chance? you tell me.

Once she beleived him and he said he would keep his end of the marriage, obviously his lies and clandestine meetings with purvi are dhoka to her. Arjun-Onir both are at fault for listening to purvi. I don't know about others but I have always said Onir needs to be punished for being a doctor and doing such a crime and being so blind in love as to listen like puppies to everything Purvi said. Purvi herself has gotten a raw deal in life. she has never found anybody who can teach her right versus wrong, With Archana, she was alwasy golden girl capable of no wrong, then Arjun and now Onir. If early on someone would have taught this girl to care about her life, to respect and be thankful for love, and to let people live their destiny without playing God, she also would not have turned out such an egocentric person. none of the men she marries help her out, instead they fan her random requests, do not provide alternate and snesible solutions but blindly keep faith that she must have all the intellect in the world to make best decisions. All 4 are at fault for the marriages they are in, but Arjun is responsible for leading Ovi on after the one month declaration and Purvi - Onir for swapping of babies. Ovi is responsible solely for that unfrotuante deal she made for the sorry excuse of a husband and for drinking in pregnancy, which thankfully she stopped in time to love her child.

see i being a arvi/onvi fan can actually appreciate this post bc of the fact u dont try to justify ovi part in this whole mess. did i feel bad for ovi today. of course. she found out she lost her child but my feelings were lessened by the fact that by drinking she almsot herself killed her child. nonetheless her crying out to bappa was a sad scene. i have never more wanted to slap purvi when she went on about jhoot to arjun. i was liek wt&???? the maharani who lied to everyone is now going to teach about lies. arjun the weakling that he is of course didnt throw this back in her face. no he just let her go on. hope sulo slaps her when she finds out bc after archana, its gonna effect purvi the most if sulo slaps her

One thing I want to emphasize on it is only natural for a career oriented 19 year old girl to not want a baby and when she did things to harm it then she also tried to mend her ways
Of course that was an awful thing she did
But pregnancy isn't as happy and jolly as many of us think it is
And maybe Ovi wasn't prepared for that
Her putting on the deal makes her the worst person alive ..
But the ones who has toying with her life are perfectly okay
Ovi found out her baby died today she cried
Arjun didn't cry once , let alone cry , he never even expressed the slightest grief for the baby
From ovi's viewpoint she has nothing to be grateful about because anyone who sees this as an outsider would think Purvi manipulated the whole thing to let pari stay with her biological child
As her husband is a doctor she will think he mishandled her delivery

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87cs-07FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.

Bravo!!! Well said!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muhina

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Pardon me no offence intended but:

Arjun did not love Ovi from day one, but since when love is a criteria only for Indian Marriages?
I have obviously walked into an American/Canadian/Western Thinking Side of the world forum, no Indians here at all?

It matters not who Arjun loves, a marriage was fixed written in Gold, if Arjun wanted to back out, he should have had a family meeting for both sides and discuss like a boy from a decent home. That did not happen.  Purvi was no more decent, as she sat and waited for the sentencing of Ovi by Arjun.  Fine she fell in love when she did not know he was engaged, but when she found out, she should have done the right thing. What made her think Arjun was a decent boy, when he was willing to frolic with her while he was engaged.
This is not about who loves who, it is about common decency, and having a duty of care for another human being.  Arjun did not have it, and neither did Purvi.
If anyone should get karma, it should be Arjun and Purvi, and yet I would never ever in a million years have wished for their child out of wedlock to die. Or wish death upon either of them.

A lot of times, we as humans get emotional and say things from the tongue, but we should fear how powerful it can be, and one day you are left thinking about what you wished for Ovi, even though fictional.

Edited by hillydee - 10 April 2013 at 6:57pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMparis.hiltonpari87Kalapics-07bipsFireLordPhoenixTiyalikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.ilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

Saralee3762 Newbie
Saralee3762
Saralee3762

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I believe we need to stop focusing on what was and start focusing on what is.
Ovi was indeed obsessed with Ajune , she used all means possible to get him, when Purvi decided that she was going to make the ultimate sacrifice of her love for the happiness of her mother she had to  have known that here will be no return since he will now become her brother in law.
Ovi may have played an unfair game but at least she did it openly Purvi knew what Ovi wanted Ovi right after told her family herself what she did. 
Purvi's decision to gave her child to Ovi was not a great gesture but more of deceit , because Ovi didnt get to morn the loss of her child. 
What Ovi did her method in getting Arjune was wrong , what Purvi did with the child is also wrong, and i cant yet figure out  why she did this there was no reason for her to  do it. There is no justification for doing something wrong.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanptecvishparis.hiltonpari87cs-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.ilovedhanjanird

Go to top