India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 5)

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Look i don't care what anyone said what ovi is getting is what she deserved. She covetted something that was never hers. She invited this pain upon herself. her father even her mother told her you cannot force someone to love, it has to come naturally, but she is a spoilt brat and what she want's she gets.

On the other hand no woman deserved to loose there child, what purvi did was wrong from the begining she should never have given in to ovi demands and how dared she choose to make a decision for ovi and her husband.

I will never agree with what purvi did it was wrong on all front. And by god it is time for ovi to grow up seriously.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyererayadalliecs-07tejaswiniwenham

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I don't know about others but I solely feel for Ovi because my friend lost a baby 3 days after she was born. We were there.
We have seen how devastating it is.
My friend was 19 when she lost the child
She herself was a child
But she lost a chunk of her life mourning the death of her baby
No one , absolutely no one deserves a dead child
Even the biggest sinner doesn't
And Ovi is much better than other sinners in the world
I am not an Ovi worshipped
I just keep myself in her shoes and look at things
I tried that with Purvi too but the only thing I could relate to was the balidan maybe I would have done the same thing for my mom

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMparis.hiltonFireLordPhoenix

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

Originally posted by Kalapi

@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660000">Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it. </font>

Dear kalapi
We r young nt fools. Dnt try to make fun by putting arguements like there r many fan groups. I dnt find any arman fan in any show discussion after anki left the show.
So only 2 groups r active. Arvi lovers and ovi lovers. Let me know if any new fan group of savita-damo and sundari or tej-suny and jignes.
And i have many other business to mind except creating invisible meaning and get fellow members warned. Its my right to complain if i find something offensive.

And of course u r always welcome.
Good night 4 today.
Dear Aastha, I assure you I take no one for fool for that gives undue importance on myself which is infact against my nature...

Also, let me assure you that I have been around this forum from the time of Arman and I haven't quit, as is many like me...just ask around...only the story has shifted and so has our discussion topic...

There are many fans, Arovi, Punir, Arman and Arvi as well as the fans of individual characters...

My question is, I failed to understand how the extrapolation is made quickly that fandom is 'baseless', when one, there wasn't a clear reference to any group, let alone Arvi fan group

and secondly; why it is assumed that those words "baseless' was assumed to be directly related and target onlly to a group, when clearly it was stated baseless argument...the member stated as follows - baseless arguement - 

You cannot fight blind fandom, you cannot fight hate that deep and you cannot fight baseless arguements. So spare yourself the torture :)  (Quote from the member).

Whereas your post states as follows _   arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group (Aastha's quote).

Btw, is saying blind fandom against IF rules?? Please enlighten???

Edited by Kalapi - 10 April 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaparis.hiltonpari87HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by rayadallie

Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.

Your objectivity stumps me really! Purvi gave up her own child voluntarily right? Or was it some unseen footage that you have gathered where Ovi asked for Pari? Please do share these pearls of wisdom with us too then, so once and for all we can all hold candle vigils for Purvi's loss.

Society and discrimination? Welcome to this forum then, where people want to compare loss of a dead baby to a mom who gave up her own child for apparent bhalai, but will now suddenly tell the truth to everybody irrespective of how ovi will feel about this..(now that her own @#$ is on fire.)bhalai indeed...one minute bhalai, one minute change of plans...

Seriously, no words for this forum today. 

well said ..Clap

paris.hiltonpari87cs-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

ovi is mourning for dead baby  ..ovi dont know how to give bhashan ...

giving bhashan is to be done by someone who is mahan ...in PR we have only one character who is mahan ke mahan ..matasri PURVI jiLOL

paris.hiltonpari87cs-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I'm not an Ovi fan but she was decieved, this is not only about Arjun and Purvi's relationship anymore it is about the fact Purvi had Arjun's baby and passed it off as Ovi's. As if that was not shocking enough, the girl just learned her child is dead.

sangeetaMparis.hiltonpari87cs-07FireLordPhoenixilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

I have a question: what is the definition of Dhokha? Big smile

To me (and according to dictionary), Dhokha happens when a person harms another without their knowledge or consent.

In this regard, how is Ovi's deal a Dhokha. She gave a fair and square deal to Purvi. Nothing was underhand about it...it was a fair exchange of commodity. And Purvi accepted that deal. No, Dhokha at all, in my dictionary...

Now, for Arjun...He wasn't aware of the deal at the time of marriage. Purvi forced him emotionally to marry. Purvi didn't tell him, that he was being bartered. So Purvi gave him Dhokha by not letting him know the true reason why he was forced into marriage. He was also given Dhokha by Ovi, for he didn't know that she proposed that deal at the time of marriage. So, yes, both women just lead him on. Now, sadly, as the story unfolds, he does come to know that he was bartered on his wedding night for he overhears the conversation...so, now he comes to know his Dhokha, but he still continues with his faade of marriage... so, now when his himself accepting the fcat that he was what was exchanged...then there isn't a question of Dhokha after the first night. If he felt so strongly about being used, he of course could have started a Divorce proceedings, which he didn't. Also, to be noted, he could have even refuse to marry Ovi - he wasn't drugged or had a gun. He had option to walk away, by not marrying and then if he was so emotionally traumatized, by that divorce option that is available in unhappy marriages..Point also to note here, Arjun didn't marry Ovi because of the deal, but because Purvi emotionally backmailed him to marry Ovi...so, which is greater Dhokha, I leave up to you all to decideUnhappy

Now for Ovi' s Dhokah ' well, she was duped and both Arjun and Purvi were the Dhokebaz. First of all Ovi is lead on to believe that Arjun will marry her and then lefy standing cold unceremoniously - big Dhokha in Indian Dictionary. 

Secondly, she was duped because Purvi always claimed that she was behind her in the pregnancy timelines. Now, since Pari is Arjun and Purvi's daughter, well it goes without saying that Arjun and Purvi must have had sex after Arjun and Ovi consummated, logically. So, Dhokha at that front too, right? Big smile
Thirdly now if the doctors figure out the true age of Purvi, then Arjun and Purvi did have sex right before the marriage, there is no way medically to prove that sex happened before the deal- sad, but true. The window of pregnancy varies around 2 weeks, so Ovi can very well feel that ARjun, her hubby slept with his Saali after marriage. So, here is Dhokha again from her POV and this time again as an extramarital affair.

And fourthly and much much more importantly was the Dhokha that Purvi and Onir gave her by exchanging the babies and acting God.

So, by simple logic the Dhokha quotient for Ovi is greater than that of Arjun and Purvi, simply because once married, Arjun should have had his honor right and either have walked out of the marriage or tell Ovi, his and Arjun's true relationship status...

BTw, I have condemned Onir every time I talked about him, for he betrayed the very profession he worshipped and more importantly said he betrayed patient 'doctor confidentiality and should lose his license. But, more important many many member also share my opinion about Onir ' so this assumption that Onir is given a clean slate is baseless'

Edited by Kalapi - 10 April 2013 at 6:01pm

pari87cs-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.ilovedhanjanirdJustlikethat1Dabulls23

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

There is also Karma for those who rejoice in the death of a woman's baby.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastiKalapics-07FireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1ilovedhanjanird.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top