Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 3)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by ..aastha..

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

aastha..give the baby girl some time.. let her come to terms that the thing she thinks was her's is not her's.. let her face the reality... Big smile
coz she got everything by hook or crook n this thing she couldn't get..
well she mite be crying for her baby..but hey wait a minute.. were u not killing it daily by hurting it ..by having ur soft drinks. oopss sorry i mean wine.. n slitting ur wrist...

MY POV Big smile

Agree with u. And she was crying 4 her child bt i find arjun and purvi in her flashback. Oh she might b crying 4 child behind the camara.

Drama queen. And next get ready 4 barking session.

If she has 1% sympathy 4 her baby so instead of blaming arvi she should go and slap onir coz he call himself ovi's bro and he actively took part in swapping.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shalininaikadittychinyerekandykandypurvimnaomihyugaJShivrayadallieManoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-prityy89

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Lol not again, now a woman cant even mourn the loss of her dead child?
Arjun doesnt have to because he has one baby of his own already
Unfortunately Ovi wasnt prego by two men 
She lost her first love for purvi 
Then purvi even snatched the right from ovi to see her stillborn much less mourn the babys loss
The same argument again and again and again 
Ovi placing the deal makes her the culprit 
But the people goiing through the deal are saints 
I have said this before and saying this again 
I dont expect logic and proper judgement in this forum
Everyone is too busy wanting an arvi reunion they now are happy a woman is weeping the death of her lost child
Or people blaming ovi nt taking care of the child 
Her baby died because of the accident not for carelessness

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

butunasangeetaMparis.hiltonm_mastipari87Kalapics-07Hillylovepesi11FireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1ilovepyaar.Senorita.Dabulls23_OrChiD_vivkriti

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Lol not again, now a woman cant even mourn the loss of her dead child?
Arjun doesnt have to because he has one baby of his own already
Unfortunately Ovi wasnt prego by two men 
She lost her first love for purvi 
Then purvi even snatched the right from ovi to see her stillborn much less mourn the babys loss
The same argument again and again and again 
Ovi placing the deal makes her the culprit 
But the people goiing through the deal are saints 
I have said this before and saying this again 
I dont expect logic and proper judgement in this forum
Everyone is too busy wanting an arvi reunion they now are happy a woman is weeping the death of her lost child
Or people blaming ovi nt taking care of the child 
Her baby died because of the accident not for carelessness

Dear Waneeka,

don't stress over trying to explain. It is pretty useless on this forum. I am so glad that there are some like you who see it as it is. There is no tainted hero worship or baseless fandom craziness. I like you, used to love Arjun-Purvi, but thankfully, like you I see things for what they are and can no longer support their love which is so mucky and messy they probably can't even see their old selves in it anymore, but just ghost dementors who have sucked so much soul out of others, they have none of their own left. 

As for this forum, when people make fun of dead babies, wish death upon characters and then justify it for whatever reasons, it is only exposing of their petty small minded thinking. This is a fictional show as I said, but the opinions you share here, the comments you make are from real people and they only tell you tons of what their mentality is like.

You cannot fight blind fandom, you cannot fight hate that deep and you cannot fight baseless arguements. So spare yourself the torture :) 

PR shoudl end soon, before I am convinced this kalyug is bringing all kids up with most messed up mindsets :P 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

butunasangeetaMparis.hiltonm_mastiHillyloveKalapics-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.Justlikethat1_OrChiD_Dabulls23vivkriti

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

aastha..give the baby girl some time.. let her come to terms that the thing she thinks was her's is not her's.. let her face the reality... Big smile
coz she got everything by hook or crook n this thing she couldn't get..
well she mite be crying for her baby..but hey wait a minute.. were u not killing it daily by hurting it ..by having ur soft drinks. oopss sorry i mean wine.. n slitting ur wrist...

MY POV Big smile

Agree with u. And she was crying 4 her child bt i find arjun and purvi in her flashback. Oh she might b crying 4 child behind the camara.

Drama queen. And next get ready 4 barking session.

If she has 1% sympathy 4 her baby so instead of blaming arvi she should go and slap onir coz he call himself ovi's bro and he actively took part in swapping.

the whole first half of the episode was her recalling the incidences with arjun and her baby. NOTHING to do with purvi. r we even watching the same show?!? is ekta making two different shows one for arvians and another for others?!? the point is she corrected her behavior and loved that baby. its sickening to say that she's a drama queen for crying for her baby!! OMG! and onir was carrying out purvi's orders! it was not like he did it behind purvi's back! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87m_mastics-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenixilovepyaar.Senorita.Justlikethat1_OrChiD_Dabulls23

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shalininaikmuhinakandykandyManoshonocrazygirl4RDHuma-prityy89

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.

dear astha,

I don't know if you meant me, but I did not call the fan group baseless, I called the argument for ARVI and their amar prem baseless. anyway, today I have written posts knowing fully well I might be banned from this forum. So I have no complains really. Mods will probably do this tomorrow as they may be well asleep. I find my arguments tad bit better than wishing death on babies and laughing when mother is mourning death of her baby. 

I know the rules very well and I have broken them knowingly today. Peace out. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaparis.hiltonm_mastiKalapics-07TiyaliFireLordPhoenix.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

@mods
Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonm_mastipari87Hillylovecs-07FireLordPhoenix.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

@mods
Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it.

Thanks Kalapi for asking this! I was wondering too about ARVI fanbase kahaan se beech mein aaya? It could have been AROVI fan base or PUNIR fanbase too..no one has given name in any of the posts. I found it very much demanding of my mental strenght to explain so left it. Everyone has right to express view, and that also none of us said you cannot. I was merely commenting on that view when view is about being happy that ovi got dead baby because i hate her so much...LOL.Wanting your favorite characters to come together is one thing, but wishing that for that to happen ovi should lost baby as punishment, onir should die is something I will never understand.  Am I not allowed to comment on what I think of this view> I guess not, which is why waiting for mods to send me PM and raise my WL's tomorrow. :P

Edited by pari87 - 10 April 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonm_mastics-07Hillylovepesi11FireLordPhoenix.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23

Go to top